5'11" cope

Jow Forums how the FUCK do I cope with being a 5'11" "male", should I wear shoelifts? But even with them my proportions look fucked compared to a 6'2" MAN. What do?

Attached: 1553855274244.jpg (1765x1200, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop thinking about your height and focus on school, work, whatever you are curently working on to be succesful.

stop browsing Jow Forums if you feel like 5'11 makes you somehow a lesser man. height is a meme unless you're 5'5 or similiar

>replying to a bait thread truly low iq niggers
SAGE

Jow Forums is poison for your brain. step back

I got you

Attached: 4001F18F-4473-4CCC-9B06-B4446CAC8217.png (500x897, 198K)

obvious bait so sage
but fuck you regardless if you think this way you dont know what its like to be 5'11 you're literally 6ft with normal shoes get the fuck out of here you fucking ungrateful retard be happy with what you have you're in the perfect zone for height and you mog most men and 99% of women fuck you

I wish it was a fucking bait, I live in a eastern european country, every other dude that I see on the street is 6'1"+ and even girls in heels are taller than me when so many of them are 5'9,5'10 or 5'11. FUCK THIS HEIGHT

This. Fuck off OP. SAGE and mods delete this thread pls

I live in Poland being 5'10 and I think you're lying or you really are fucking anxious about your height
I was never called short and my height was never a problem when dating women
keep coping dude

It might be different in Poland then, I'm from Serbia I don't ever get called short but I still feel MOGGED when a few close friends of mine are 6'4 and 6'8. Feels like shit when I take a picture next to them. And I see so many girls on the daily basis that are the same height as me or slightly taller due to heels.

Attached: 1553881048891.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

Im in a car going through Poland atm, why are your people such a retarded hazardous drivers?

I never felt intimidated by taller men. except when i think they're my height or less and as i walk closer to them they turn out to be taller LOL

come to America and mog everyone your English is good enough

post face/body

low IQ slavs with fetal alcohol syndrome. I'm not one of them, austrian and north russian (nordid and proto slavic) ancestry. feels good to be superior to these people

5’11 is good enough. Just count your blessings and lie for the dmv to say 6ft if you really care. Make sure to put 6ft on your job applications too so everyone knows how insecure you are

>Make sure to put 6ft on your job applications too so everyone knows how insecure you are
LMAO

Do most 5'11 girls date 5'11 guys?

Attached: talljordan2.webm (440x640, 2.98M)

this, Im perfectly fine with tall guys around me because theyre either taller than me (6'4+) but built like a stick or slightly shorter with a decent body yet I still heightmog them. Lifes great

I can't believe women are this tall. I wish she would carry my seed, our children would have such good genes (mainly from her though) and the rest of my bloodline going downwards would be amazing. Kind of wish I could rape someone like her and just leave the seed in but its $CURRENT_YEAR so that's not really possible. Fuck life, fuck being 5'7 hapa

Lol. You aren’t a manlet. Be happy with what you got.

I cope with the fact I'm 5'11" by remembering I have an 8" dick

Attached: 1551769465623.jpg (362x447, 109K)

who /tooshorttolive/ here?

6’x6” crew...feels symmetrical

>eastern european country
And you don't use metric? Nice try, blackpilling Jow Forums burger.

I'm 5'7

you know nothing of pain.

You're right that you're not a man, but rather than height it's because you have the mindset of a fucking child

There's a 6'4 girl at my uni that isn't even bad looking. I felt mogged standing next to her, at fucking 6'3.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
Average in Serbia is only 5'11.

These stats are massively skewed because of old people, young men are taller than that on average.

Don't hang out with taller people bro. You're always going to be the beta of that group. Need to surround yourself with shorter, less attractive men. I swear to god this will get you laid at the bar.

why are tall girls always FLAT

Attached: jordanlewd4.jpg (715x1080, 129K)

Hang out with them I get that they are your friends but don't GO OUT with them. At least not to clubs and bars. Need to find a nice group of betas to surround you for outings.

Flat is best

Just resign yourself to being a virgin manlet