Daily reminder nobody on this board knows anything about lifting

Daily reminder nobody on this board knows anything about lifting.

Im about to get my masters in sports science.

What are you guys doing to improve your lifting knowledge?

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-142833_Instagram.jpg (1078x1023, 509K)

Reading fit posts ofcourse

>he got a masters in meme science
kek I didn't think someone would fall for that. Should have at least gotten a useful physical therapy degree and incorporated exercise science into that.

>t.brainlet

Sorry, but I don't care about being a glorified personal trainer...
Even if you're the best, you'll still be second chair to someone with an actual medical degree like a physical therapist who is also well-rounded in rehabilitation and working with injuries in the best way possible.

>muh sports science
Enjoy rubbing some athlete's balls and fluffing them up while they sit on the bench ignoring your ass kek

>masters in sports science.
>going to university
>going to university for a shit tier science
>completing said course
>continuing on with it past bachelors
I don't have a smug enough image to represent this feeling and the ego boost you've given me for not following in your path.

Attached: eye_are_the_smuggest.jpg (527x522, 74K)

>typed from your mom's basement

I have a job offer that pays 60k a year straight out of grad school. Project harder brainlet.

>60k
Fucking kek i made that in my first year in welding with only a 2 year training

>60k
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1533060455265.jpg (878x724, 105K)

>physical therapist
A personal trainer with another degree. Most as useless as a chiropractor.

You mean a physiatrist.

Lol im talking to a welder. You crack me up man. Good luck with all that

I had 60k my first year out of school with my bachelor's. It was business related though, not sports

>60k
Imagine going to school for THIS

It doesn't matter what you do or get paid as long as you are happy doing it, but don't come in here flexing with your meme degree user.

>masters in sports science

Imagine actually bragging about this.

>Not getting a biochem degree, aka a real "sports science" degree.
Real sports science is all roids, has been for over 40 years now, get with the times brainlet.

No you're not, user. You're talking to around 10 different people and a lion. All making more than you without absurd amounts of debt. I, for one, am a system administrator/network designer for a shitty company that doesn't they can do without wasting 80k on my amphetamine addicted ass every year.

Attached: rawr.png (640x480, 260K)

I want this life, but working from home. What do?

And good on you guy. Also no debt i used my GI bill so im living the life. Ill see you in vegas in 10 years and maybe ill let you drive my dodge challenger.

How much knowledge do you have? any prior experience in IT?

None user, I went for the mechanical memegeneering degree and hate it. I topk a C++ and java class and did well, but my university is shit when it comes to CS related courses. I'm willing to learn and work hard, if you could lead me in the right direction for self learning user I would really appreciate it. I wish there was some way to repay for your help.

>sports science
OH NONONONONONONO

>....
>60k
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>learn powershell
>learn active directory
>familiarise yourself with windows server (2016 should do but lerning earlier versions too won't do you any harm)
>learn SQL and make sure you're comfortable around databases
at this point you'll be able to get a 1st line tech support job. It's shit work and it's demanding but if you don't want to waste money on certs then you'd want to do that for a year. You should be easily able to move up to 2nd tier with a bit of experience.
>spend some time setting up servers from scratch. You'll get some experience on the job but I'd still purchase a server to tinker on if I were you.
>learn your network 101s (read computer networking: a top down approach)
>get in contact with a few existing sysadmins and see what you can do there to get a good word in as either a junior sysadmin or see if one of them is leaving
It's not too difficult in the end. Most of your training will be familiarising yourself with the systems. There's very few occasions that you're going to get an issue that'll be beyond rebooting a server or replacing hardware.
Building these networks from scratch is going to be a little more difficult but honestly I've never encountered an issue that goes beyond the shit you'll learn whilst playing with your own server. Learning programming isnt required beyond PHP but you might as well read SICP so you can create efficient automation scripts with python.
You'll probably never be able to work from home as it's somewhat hands on and it'll be far more secure to keep access to the admin account on site.
As for security, you should be able to just wing it. The security will be tested by professional pentesters who will give feedback on exactly how to fix it.

I think that should be everything.

My Dad's an OT for the U S. Army. I just ask him if something hurts.

>>learn powershell
>>learn active directory
>>familiarise yourself with windows server (2016 should do but lerning earlier versions too won't do you any harm)
>>learn SQL and make sure you're comfortable around databases
>suggests techsupport
what? at that point a handful of pluralsight courses will get him in any legacy codebase as a "db admin" (lol). the faggots coming out of college have never even heard of SQL

>fags arguing whether it’s better to a PT or a nutritionist or some shit
>meanwhile I’m starting a fellowship in sports medicine
>make 300k per year injected knees and shoulders, hang out at ballgames, tell college atheletes to use condoms and let me supervise their steroid cycles
>mfw

Attached: B0DC76BD-DC3D-416E-B221-1505ECB31818.jpg (960x724, 67K)

Thanks anons, specially (you) . I have capped this and will utilize it as best as I can. Im tired of spec reading and uninspired cad work.

>he makes less than a Chicago teacher

Dang u rite. That's so weird, I never heard the term physiatrist before so I guess I confused the two. I still stand behind the fact sports science is a waste of time tho

>be 6'4", fit, good looking
>some get hired for helpdesk with no IT experience
>4 years later
sysadmin making 70k/yr
>know about as much powershell as the average American knows mandarin
>know AD as about as well as most normies know how to install windows
>never once picked up a windows server book
>still don't know what SQL is lol
>have been winging it since day one
>have never studied
>somehow get by on confidence, bullshit, and the skin of my teeth
>due for another promotion in three months
feelsgoodman

Noice

Probably already read your textbook and a few others op ngl.
University work is a lot of reading old studies, doing comparative work as opposed to researching what you want to know.

If its something I need to know, I'm fairly well informed. Haven't a clue on some stuff though

Muh piece of paper makes me an expert because I regurgitated information thst someone else memorized and regurgitated also!

Guess how people discover things, I hope you understand those books you're reading were created through trial and error. Ever wondered why the people who actually think and do things get more done?

congrats OP, now go on out into the world and make your way. Most people hating on you are either jealous or insecure or both.