Why do all fit girls look like they are huge bitches?

Why do all fit girls look like they are huge bitches?

Attached: E9932E15-ADC2-41CE-8D26-6D1252B5096E.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

for you

Post a pic of one that doesn‘t look like she‘s going to cause artificial drama the first 10 mins you‘re talking to her.

One part challenge to men watching
One part being a massive bitch = strong

Nutrition problem

explain

Because theyre unattainable

Controlbfreaks but I'm one too. Plus they have higher standards than incel so we naturally hate her.. Now I'm wondering if Chad hates her or sees her as a conquest which is what this icy bitch wants..to be broken.

Because they are thin and therefore have faces with lineal features which is seen by beta males as a sign of being more smart/agressive

Because they have developed masculine traits.

Because you're dyel and you're intimidated by them.

this

Only way they can handle this dick baby

MOMMY

Low bodyfat fucks up their hormones

How to get quads?

Attached: 1504463537192.png (500x500, 296K)

sounds like u got some weird insecurity issues

who this

Have you guys ever seen her husband? Dude looks like a retarded giant.

Also she seems nice, would hang with/10

They are.

Squat

they're not normally bitchy. but they are all insecure as fuck. moreso than girls who aren't fit. that's why they make fitness instagrams, to show off and get positive replys for that validation. lifting is a cope for them just like it is for us.

checked

Checkeroni

Attached: FA8E1AF3-D7B6-42A0-8563-BB41721E3DD5.jpg (617x800, 69K)

Checked.
Also based.

Because you're a little bitch

Because, as a woman, trying to get strong and big is not normal. So the likelihood of these types of women having some sort of baggage or personality disorder is pretty high.

Egotistically / chemically, it's thinking *capability* of status while technically being malnourished – "missing".

Attached: Diets and Nutrients.png (896x942, 126K)

imagine tearing off her dress like a savage, and then holding her down and forcibly and brutally anal fisting her ass-hole until she passes out and/or prolapses. Imagine.

Also, low

Attached: basic nutrition; $87 per month.png (916x1262, 282K)

… nutrition correlates with limited sexually appealing features …

Attached: Screenshot_100.png (853x438, 106K)

Stay truthful. Only nigga in here who goes straight to the point.

1) they rank high in social status thus the threat of her rejecting you is greater
2) They might smile less (like the woman in your pic)

Attached: Some Correlatives of Health 0.png (958x459, 52K)

OP, because they ARE huge bitches.

Not all of them

Attached: blakelee.ortega-20190324-0001.jpg (1024x1820, 183K)

She rly picked the most unflattering dress possible

TRUCKASAURUS

She's a qt though. Her voice is super southern though, I'm not really into it

Attached: blakelee.ortega-20190328-0001.jpg (1024x1820, 276K)

Aren't you supposed to be endlessly butthurt about fungus foot?

Pic related doesn't look like a bitch

Attached: 1067592.jpg (1080x1350, 99K)

>girls on gear
>ever
yuck

Can someone post the webm where she's done lifting and rush to the camera with a huge smile.

Attached: MaleSadDungbeetle.webm (640x800, 1.37M)

Aw she has a nice smile

Implying you don't want a fit GF to compete against while lifting and running.

The worst thing about having a fit girl is notits

I want her to hold me

Attached: 245185C2-BBD1-40F2-9842-CDA48740CDB8.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

Because they've told that to be strong and confident means to be bossy and arrogant.

whos she

Is it worse to have a fit gf and no tits, or no gf and no tits?

Attached: wise-words.png (1000x1898, 820K)

>or no gf and no tits?
i kekd

Just like rich bitches or super "hot" bitches, fit bitches think they achieve peak womanhood and are better than everyone else.

tl;dr ego.

Cause they are

>Why do all fit girls look like they are huge bitches?

t. perpetually intimidated little faggot incel who wants a pure, virtuous, virgin wife to descend from the skies and completely submit herself to his every whim because he hates the idea of having to pursue and compete

Attached: 1521421701509.png (730x862, 212K)

She's wholesome as fuck

Attached: blakelee.ortega-20190321-0001.jpg (1024x1820, 268K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-211015_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1440x2960, 984K)

>wholesome as fuck
>is using gear

Attached: 1553884986270.jpg (571x836, 112K)

>fit bitches think they achieve peak womanhood and are better than everyone else
But they are, tho'

Didn't know they were mutually exclusive

Attached: hannahmaysouthwood-20190325-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

shitpost very frequently

Attached: ewww.gif (500x211, 3.83M)

What a powerful enemy stand

Unironically looks like a tranny

Bro, if you're legitimately competing against a girl in lifting you are doing it very very very wrong

What about this one?

Attached: brittneyoveal-20190322-0001.jpg (1080x1350, 94K)

You misspelled ugly as fuck

If she doesn't actually have a dick, she has a roid clit dick

You're insecure and feel like she's way out of your league to even attempt an interaction

Attached: 1550627419744.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Post her irl Chad meme bf

because they are huge bitches

B-beerus-sama!

She most definitely has a giant clit. But I'd say her face is pretty as fuck. I'm surprised it survived through all the gear

I would inseminate her and use our brood to start a race of invincible super soldiers.

zoiks

Attached: scoobysnack.png (957x511, 891K)

Gear considered, I would agree

Checked

Attached: 1553447838887.jpg (417x480, 29K)

no man in their life so they become the man. combine that with resentment and there you go.

ITT: salty incel projection.

FBB’s aren’t insecure or bitches. I’ve had LTR’s with two and they’re far better than normie chicks and great motivators.
Can honestly say dating both made me a better person.

There’s only 3 problems with FBB’s

1. They heavy, you really notice it when they cowgirl you.
2. They get very emotional before their periods because more hormonal stress is in their bodies. If you have thick skin it’s not a problem.
3. When they stop working out and go to fat you can’t get rid of them quick enough. This by far is the biggest problem.

Because all women are bitches. Swole women are just physically bigger.
Ergo, all fit girls are huge bitches.

Attached: AB18D8C6-BAC8-4291-87F7-7F10A3975144.jpg (1482x1240, 222K)

Incel

Faggot

you forgot the haha

Idk why she's celebrating 3 redlights

dumb bitch

>tfw no fit girl to go all savage on you, tearing off all your clothes, throwing you onto bed slapping and choking you saying all how much of a dyel pussy you are as she climbs on top of you to use you as her personal fucktoy
Why even life..

Attached: 2280656.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

so you associate being a bitch with looking good - big jaw, small nose, regular sized forehead, make up etc
which makes sense. this is how it works. good looking people act confident and do whatever they want without giving a shit about you

she looks pretty lame regardless

just lol thats one dense fucking way to talk about faces. no one will call pic related particularly "bitchy looking", yet its the most beautiful woman on the planet. want to explain to me why not? you cant because you know fuckall. perfect neotony in everything below the eyebrows (rather small forehead and thick, straight, low positioned eyebrows that make you recognize taylor from miles away) ranging from features to proportions to fat pads.
why some faces give of some feelings is hard af to describe (only in special cases like with this particular taylor pic is it very easy to name), being gl might be a part of it but just leaving it at that is blatantly retarded.
also big jaw is not generally not considered a plus on women, lower third has to be compact and properly developed but you do not want it to be big (when talking about popular appeal, not appeal to a specific group like closet homosexuals). i agree on small nose and non-deformed forehead (who would have thought????) but this might still be the most useless description of a goodlooking woman i have ever read, wtf were you thinking with "make up"?

Attached: taylor27.jpg (1650x1100, 323K)

Nah, maybe you're just a big fat person who's jealous of their gains. lol

w-what is she doing with that baguette?

Attached: pepe021.jpg (618x530, 41K)

she's wholesome and just had a baby

Attached: qt.png (601x609, 686K)

Not sure how it is for women but around men they think that being a bitch equates to being the boss. Especially women who didn't have men in their lives growing up. They see men being stern to other men and don't understand the unspoken dynamics. There is a line and men have to learn how to toe it. Women just think men are being dicks and try to emulate it then don't understand why everyone hates them. Back on point, fit women are probably trying to erase some sense of powerlessness so they exert an image of power. Little do they know that they are just as physically powerless compared to men and now they look ugly. At least they feel "strong, powerful and independent".

By checking mine

Wholesome doesn't mean pretty faced

Would attempt to get 3 thumbs up from. Very homo

Sauce?

the one's I know are cool OP. They're huge shitlords too, which makes it fun to be around them.
I will say this though, they definitely have more masculine traits (the few I'm friends with at least, and those I've met). Even though my one friend is hot AF, I'm not attracted to her because of that. I'm not even talking like normal guy shit masculine, I mean like just being more aggressive in general. It just makes me feel like I'm hanging out with one of the boys when I'm around her.

Because a lot of them have delusions of being tough so they try to make 'tough guy' faces which just makes them look like uppity bitches

Because physiognomy is real. Facial structure tells a lot about personality, because it is influenced by hormones and hormones determine many aspects of personlity. Women with elevated levels of androgens will be more aggressive and bitchy and will also have facial features that are markers of those personality traits. Even if you haven't learned and consciously integrated these facts you nevertheless have learned over time to identify them subconsciously.