What’s the easiest thing to ingest for gains I’m sick of eggs

What’s the easiest thing to ingest for gains I’m sick of eggs

Attached: DE9C9E70-FAD7-4674-A1F5-38FA035779FC.png (750x1334, 2.91M)

You know it

Attached: 1550171334099.gif (268x400, 2.53M)

Meat?

Cottage cheese and chikin

Eggs

Have you tried seasoning your eggs?

milk?

Cottage cheese and peaches. Gomad. Anything protein blended if you drink it in quick succession w something tasty.

Depends on your goals, what food you enjoy and how much time and effort you will put into preparing it.

Whey is generally pretty good; it isn't very filling, it can be prepared in moments, doesn't need anything other than a shaker and is easily digested. If you are lactose intolerant, you can probably get away with isolate and almond milk (I am and I do, but sensitivity varies).

What is it about eggs which gets you down? The effort of cracking them? The flavour? Both can be addressed by buying bottled egg white and adding whatever spices you feel like. Then just scramble them like normal eggs.

Meat is tasty and can be convenient if pre-cooked, but is expensive. Chicken thighs are relatively cheap and easy; just put some foil on a baking tray, sprinkle with seasoning and put them in an oven for 30 minutes. Likewise, thinly sliced chicken breast and bacon can be quickly fried and served with bread or salad.

Fish can often be served cold. Throw a couple of cans of mackerel on some salad and season with lemon juice and black pepper.

Nuts are calorie dense, but not bad if you are bulking. I believe that peanuts and almonds together give a fairly balanced mix of proteins. Add a few different ones for variety along with some fruit.

milk, chicken, ground beef, canned tuna/deenz

>easiest thing to ingest for gains
milk

Attached: gomad.gif (450x327, 694K)

whey protein for protein and PB for calories

you transform the eggs not change the eggs dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. discover some recipes my mateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 1552178501722.png (522x472, 47K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All this information and no user replies, godspeed user,godspeed

Nutritionally ggs = organ meat for normalfags. If you're not gonna eat organs you should keep eating eggs. Eggs are too cheap not to eat. Gotta tough it out keep eating them.

He racist af tho...

Based user delivering.

It's really ironic considering he looks subhuman as fuck and had to fraud for that body

Anyone here who actually knows their shit who can tell us if there's an actual downside/risk to eating a shitton of eggs or drinking a lot of milk?

Why would you want to look like the retarded brother

Attached: 1482519919144.jpg (1008x475, 242K)

it should be obvious that too much eggs/milk isnt good for you

you should be eating a well balanced diet rich in nutrients

define "too much"

semen.

As long it's good quality raw eggs and raw milk, eat it up my dude.

He has hair, frame, and height. He won the genetic lottery. You'd never be able to compete even with roids.

chicken
tuna
sardines
fish are the easiest meat to ingest

Raw meat and raw fish.

ok
post body with timestamps right now
post measured height
post face
post dna results
post your wife and child

can't do it? then you're a fucking faggot talking shit about other people who have more than you.

>eating a shitton of food humans have never had access to naturally in ample ammounts
idk seems like a bad idea to me but I'm sure some retard is gonna tell you it's all ok because he read it online that 36 eggs a day and gomad are healthy.
over 6 eggs a day is too much on a daily yearly basis
anything above half a gallon of milk a day is too much on a daily yaerly basis

Did you look good a year ago?

>t. The Golden Autist

dbol