Why, yes, i lift every day

>why, yes, i lift every day

Attached: 29nxysy.jpg (607x960, 54K)

I too want that ninja turtle look

This makes me laugh EVERY TIME without fail. Just thinking about the thousands of painful hours it took to get that body but at the end he still looks like shit. Just fucking lol, absolutely brutal.

> those shoulders

This is peak performance with klinefelter's syndrome

Me too man, it's ridiculous. He diets every day, goes to the gym religiously, probably pays for a trainer to coach him and make specific effective routines so that he can get to the highest level of his physique, and when he achieved that, he roided to transcend himself, and be one with the cosmos. Yet, he looks like a fucking incel. CHAD on the other hand, eats pizza and drinks coca cola, and looks like a holywood actor. Girls look at him and say "i love CHAD's body so much... he doesn't even try hard like those gym bros. he eats whatever he wants and go for a walk and looks so good"

Can someone explain to me what he did to be that ripped but still have the waist of a 70 year old man?

How do you be in that shape and somehow have your hips/waste wider than your shoulders. Manlets shouldnt lift

klinefelter syndrome, I just said that.

Is that Jeff's son?

you would expect a handsome face with that bod

Attached: 1553890457955.jpg (460x627, 64K)

Attached: 5933A7A9-FE81-4105-9643-3C7307447CD8.jpg (947x1437, 221K)

he looks good...from a certain angle

Attached: Capture.jpg (1273x799, 174K)

don't feel bad for a /fraud/

Classic example of an all drugs physique. You can tell this guy did not put work in before hopping on.

The guy does have a solid body when it comes to competitive bodybuilding. That meme photo of him is just really unfortunate posing (holding a heavy barbell). He doesn't really have narrow shoulders and big hips if you look at his other photos.

His real problem, though, is his pencil neck, and to some degree his baby face. The body and face just doesn't look like they fit together. A skinny neck with a muscular body always looks extremely goofy, and it doesn't help that he has a small head as well.

He does not look good in any of those photos.

seriously he's deadlifting in the meme pic. there is no other time you look so narrow

I don't get it, isn't a wide waist a good thing? Mine is so skinny

Attached: skinnywaist.jpg (528x720, 36K)

no, but you still look terrible

where are your nipples and chest lol?

Show thyself

Lol, manufacturing error, they forgot to put them there when I was made.

90% of women would fuck this guy if he's not a creep

Note to all you faggots who are worried about ~chest gains~ this is what the end result is.

Bench is a fucking meme - do more OHP

Really bad genetics

Is that a real human being?

He's a British bodybuilder. That photo was taken at a bad pose; here's another photo where he looks less freakish.

Attached: jrleader.jpg (467x388, 47K)

Kek

Attached: 20181224_131442.jpg (894x818, 105K)

>British

That explains the horrific facial features

what should manlets do then?
t. turbomanlet

Reminder that if you have shitty lower face bone structure you absolutely need a high-ish bodyfat to avoid the sunken cheek look that will make you look alien.

>Those shoulders
What shoulders?

Gym maxxed incel protagonist. Yet i mairin at his skin condition.

Just needs to train his neck 2bh

Attached: chad.jpg (768x960, 297K)

fuck aaaaa this makes me want to die. i look like the op picture. fuck. i just need to replace my entire body

lol his frame is still shit, dude looks like an orangutan

chad is 6'6 +
chad has long arms

Wide hips are good for birthing

This photo is blowing my mind. But putting that aside, a small waist is the goal of bodybuilding. Your shoulders and back will look much bigger with a small waist, and vice versa. The goal is to have an X shaped frame. Where are your nipples? Are your pants too high or do you not have a bellybutton?

Few millimeters of bone baby

This, gentlemen, is what we call a 'Gymcel'. One who has devoted thousands upon thousands of hours in the pursuit of building their bodies in a desperate attempt for a girlfriend, they are eating the right foods, cancelling events and days out with the family over the years, injecting all sorts of strange substances cooked up in someone's bath in to their system. Yet, with all devotion and dedication they look like garbage, total garbage. Why? Because of their face. Yes, their face. For if they do not have an attractive face then all their efforts over the years and all the grueling hours put in to sculpting their physique is quite literally pointless. A colossal waste of time and energy. They think if they get that little bit more stronger or that little bit more shredded, the girlfriend they so desperately crave will fall at their feet but it will be fruitless. The face makes or breaks the man, without a good face, you have already failed in your endeavor.

Attached: LiftingCantFixYourFaceBro1.jpg (1596x5664, 1.63M)

He looks like retarded Jeff

What in fucking hell is going on with this dude's nipples?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190329-214650_Chrome.jpg (571x893, 155K)

dyin

Attached: 1514854448897.png (1280x720, 913K)

Attached: 1553884420015.png (378x357, 81K)

nice jewelry and phone case queer

>kylo ren mode

Attached: 7478dfc6-fa48-4333-a3fe-4022a385db46.jpg (749x723, 48K)

Dude in the top row, second picture, actually has a really cute gf. He fucking made it.

I was thinking the same thing

How exactly? Genuinely curious.

>look mom I posted it again

He would be considered 10/10 in Ancient Greece where rectangle frame was considered the best

nice body pussy u have to get buff to look cool lol

wow he looks like the hulk but he looks white

we all know he is sucking it in

fat

gyno, its not horrible
i have it myself but its minimal
you have to get surgery to get it removed unfortunately lmao

Stop leaning forwards and lower your pants to your actual waist line and show us your real pear shaped skinny fat fridge body.

Is this fucking real? THAT FUCKING FACE

Is this achievable natty?

He roids so of course he looks like shit

OP and incel lookism retards btfo
>B-BUT IT'S JUST ANGLES
C O P E
pathetic cope, post body from the front while doing shrugs/deadlifts, you will look like shit as well

stop pulling your guts in and spreading lats
pose normally and in a relaxed form or while pulling your shoulders back like the guy in the OP
stop wearing your trousers that high(hiding bellybutton is way too high, only fat wide hiped copers do this shit)
you will look even worse than the guy in the OP
t. looks like shit

why do the abs look photoshoped ?

obvi photoshop, atleast get the contrast ad brightness correct.

Cope, Chad is 6'2"-6'4" and proportional

face and frame

you can even see here that his waist is too big

HEY GUYS JEFF CAVIAR HERE, HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER BANCH PRESS EVER AGAIN

Swear this is photoshopped