How does one achieve clear skin as a male?

One acne spot on the top left of my forehead is making me feel insecure. I've started to moisturize so idk how that helps.

Pic related is my goals. Not sure if it's make up or what, but the prettyboy Chads in my gym seem to have the same type of clear skin for some reason.

Help a nigga out

Attached: chaaad.webm (640x640, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcwN9fNw7N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Genetics. Plus, once you get scarring from acne, it's fucking over.

Actually interested in this thread.
Ever since I my teens I've had small red bumps on my cheeks and foreheads. It's not super noticeable but now that I'm in my mid 20s I want to get rid of them.

Retinol/Tretinoin/Isotretinoin
+ check your hormones

Damn, she's cute....where to find a girl like her?

She has no forehead creases. That's a robot.

Nice question here's my routine
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

Probably makeup

fpbp
Only truth there is. Close the thread.

inb4 cetaphil, don't touch face, moisturize, suncream lotion, drink water, eat healthy yadayada ... pure cope BS. Only works if you have acne caused by eating 5 pizzas a day. For normal people this won't do shit. Just like everything else, frame, height, face, it is genetics. Shit thread, don't reply, i'm out.

what the fuck is going on with her neck?

Use soap scrub ignore it, wait a few hours, use soap scrub ignore it. Rinse and repeat.

are the bumps hard?
you might have closed comedones, which is what i had in my teens until i went to the dermatologist and got prescribed tretinoin

go to the dermatologist dude

Just googled it, yeah it looks like that. However I have very few compared to the people in the images.

After using bar soap to wash my face my entire life I recently switched to using a cleanser and a moisturizer, hopefully that's enough...

Jump on tetracycline for a couple months and bask out in the sun. It'll clear that shit right up

not a doctor so i'm just going off what i vaguely remember my dermatologist told me

it has something to do with your glands or whatever so i don't think just cleansing will cut it. if you're not gonna get some medicated treatment u should invest in some type of cleanser with salicyic acid

dunno how much is "very few" but i didn't have as much as the people in google either and i got prescribed tretinoin and everything cleared up (i also had cystic acne tho)

but if you decide to try and get tretinoin there's this purging period where you break out & ur skin gets worse than how it originally was (1~2 months) but at the end everything clears up

> Don't eat sugar
> Do drink water
> Do eat vegetables

korean skincare is the best but it’s mostly just genetics

Attached: 1550162780048.jpg (600x581, 46K)

If you live in the UK go to superdrug and get one of their "deep action" sprays/lotions. I used to have kinda bad chest acne, I just bought some literally on Monday and now it's pretty much completly gone. Best part it's cheap as fuck, unlike all the other shit you can buy on amazon etc

For me it was dairy, not sugar. Although I've never been eating a lot of sugar, so maybe it's both.

First of all, who the fuck uses tetracycline anymore?
Secondly
>tetracycline + UV exposure
OHNONONONO

>tfw have terrible acne scars
Time to pay Gandy a visit.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX2794993.jpg (800x530, 49K)

stop posting her

Attached: just.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Why is Taylor posting getting so popular?
VS
Necklace
Seriously its happening alot and it hurts

Attached: 1539387471530.jpg (1080x1072, 124K)

>Why is Taylor posting getting so popular?
probably cus she has a sweet, girl-next-door vibe so she seems more approachable than someone with a resting bitch face like bella hadid or intimidating fit girls
still a supermodel tho

Oh I understand all that believe me im a fan just saying it ebs and flows it was very popular like 6 months ago and its making a resurgence.

Attached: 1538947385485.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

>tfw fiancee has rbf
Shes my sweetheart though

aww
congrats on the engagement man :)

This is how you make your skin produce oil and serum in overdrive

Has anyone ever gotten rid of keratosis pilaris or is it a fucking myth

I don't know what to do anymore. I hear accutane can fuck with your mental state and joints

Attached: 1541170672045.jpg (836x543, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qcwN9fNw7N4
start at 0:00 then skip to 5:00

it's called makeup you dumb cucks

also retin-a and sunscreen

fiiine i guess she says no dairy in that video too

Fasting unironically will give you the best skin you can possibly have, given that you can do it for a week at minimum, 14 days is ideal.

ACCUTANE

>you dumb cucks
no need to be mean faggot

Attached: 1527957703411.jpg (707x1000, 687K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1553734684945.jpg (960x516, 49K)

no dairy and high glycemic carbs
clean your face daily and moisturize
tea tree oil sometimes helps
if none of that works then it's most probably hormonal

she looks like cassandra from the ice poseidon show

i know a girl whose facial expressions are exactly like this.

retinol-a and sunscreen are memed a lot

American psycho pilled

I'm using the acne.org regimen and it's working

but basically any:

cleanser
benzol peroxide
moisturizer

aha (exfoliant)

This is my AM routine:
First thing I do are a few stretches. While they don't improve my physique I still feel better conditioned for the day to come. In the bathroom I rinse my face with cold water and then apply a light portion of a calming foaming cleanser. The winter has made my moisture barrier pretty fragile so it's important to me that the product doesn't have harsh surfactants. Rubbing in circular motion I spread the cleanser over my face and afterwards wash it off.
While I can't grow a proper beard I still believe in a proper shaving course. After splashing some warm water to my beard area I apply a soothing preshave cream, laying shaving foam on top. Both of these products are made for sensitive skin. Once shaved, I apply an aftershave balm to the same area.
For spot treatment and to lighten a few particular areas I use a vitamin C serum. It says to have been made in Japan, so it must work.
Once that is done and the balm has dried out I bring out hyaluronic acid liquid and apply that all over my face. It helps to lock in the moisture. It's vital that the skin is damp before application, otherwise the acid may work in reverse and actually dry it out. Lastly I use two different moisturizers, one for the forehead area where the skin is more dehydrated, and another for the lower half of my face. Before going out I check to make sure the moisturizer has soaked into the skin as I don't want to look too oily to the people that will see me on my way to work. It's then that I leave my aparment.

Nice post, but I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

As far as I can tell you need Urea-based creams or soaps. I bought a bottle of Eucerin shower gel to try and treat this. Both my upper arms and legs have had red spots for as long as I remember. Will probably take quite some time before I see any change in the skin texture.

protip: men shouldn't be obsessed with their own physical appearance. it defies nature.

Shit loads of gps prescribe them as first line treatment oral abx for acne rather than going full retard with isotretinoins. So, pretty much everyone.

Photo sensitivity won't kill you but getting some sunlight will dry the shit out of acne.

>posting beautiful woman
>why is this getting popular

user your autism is showing

>benzol peroxide
Or salicylic acid. Both are meant to exfoliate pores.

same here. working really well. I used some similar ones with pretty good results, but I think acne.org has the best moisturizer. other ones make my face dry out and flake

Everyone uses doxy for that nowadays. Don't think I've ever seen tetracycline used.

Wrong. Benzol peroxide just oxygenates your skin and kills the acne bacteria.

It actually works best to combine them if your skin can handle it.

It's about staying healthy and looking young. Skincare is beneficial for the skin long term. Anyone over the age of 24 should hop on it. The more you wait the harder it will be to catch up.

Doxy is a tetracycline

>No face touching
>Wash face once a day with soap that doesn't make you break out. (Wash more if needed)
>Have good genetics
>Don't eat greasy/sugary shit all the time
Literally all there is to it.

If you want to never have acne again, just go to a dermatologist and do 6 months of accutane. You will be dry as fuck and get some acne during the first 6 weeks but after that it will be gone forever.

haha that donut probably came back out her arsehole the next day haha

a tetracycline, not tetracycline itself. Important distinction M2

>implying you won't go to incel hell in the manlet pit and be mogged by elliot rodger for the rest of eternity

also lose your hair

Huh I saw them getting compared, thought they are basically the same thing. Weird.

looks like she’s wearing a dancers leotard or similar, there is a v shaped flesh colored portion

>implying that it's not actually projected judgement from others that propels this kind of behavior

>Don't eat greasy/sugary shit all the time
How much sugar is too much sugar? Can I eat one sweet roll per day? Is one candy per day too much? What about fruits, they can contain glucose what about that?

This is Jow Forums. Its just semantics. Point still stands that tetracyclines are first line therapy for acne

my skin improved drastically once i started having only cold showers to the point some people even comment that i have nice skin, not that that's why i started having cold showers, but it's a nice side effect

i figure having warm or hot showers every day drys your skin out constantly, where as having solely cold showers means your skin is free to do it's own thing, i only wash my face with dove soap maybe once or twice a week

give it a try, it's tough at first but you quickly get use to it and the combo of a cold shower + coffee in the morning is really the best start to the day you could ask for in my experience, i couldn't go back

Based and batelilled

start wearing makeup

Nah, the emotions one experiences from seeing winkles form is an absolutely different feeling to being anxious over how others look at you.

Skincare is natural and healthy. Makeup is fake and not healthy.

It's past midnight and the Aquaphor occlusive is the thickest shit I have currently on. It takes hours to dry and my skin still feels really slippery to the touch. You'd never go out with such a thing but the skin really needs that moisture barrier restored.

Use clean pillow covers every night.
Clean your face with warm to lukewarm water before bed

>also lose your hair
I didn't and that does not effect everyone and most report that what little lose happened restored on end of treatment. Can take finestride at same time probably to counteract.
If you have moderate or worse acne, accutance will change your life. No fucking around, its a life changer.

Wear makeup.

Also, and this is contrarian, but my dermatologist said people overwash and if you are susceptible you are just making it worse. One of the things you could try is to stop washing your face with soaps/cleansers and only use warm water, ever. And use a clean pillow case everynight.

Well im asking cause it came in a wave like 6 months ago she was getting posted frequently and now its resurging.

Attached: 1526094540007.jpg (736x1104, 117K)

Yup, I tried all these complicated things before but this simple shit is all that I needed. I don’t even use their “special” brand of cleanser or moisturizer.

where she at?

I had severe cystic acne and now my face is all scarred. I want to kms

been dealing with acne for fucking 10 years. I just gave up and decided that yeah its genetic. Fucking sucks because every other part of me is 8/10 chad material. Fuck life.

Seeing girls this pretty and knowing I will never have that makes me want to kill myself.

Proper nutrition …

Try being a sexcore chad

Attached: awdawdwwdwa.jpg (1020x1530, 189K)

kek

Yeah it sucks, hang in there.

start taking vitamins. Vitamin D should help keep your skin healthy, but I'd recommend taking multi vitamins every day. Since I started a couple of weeks ago, my skin has cleared right up.

Best odds if you have acne is

fast wash+stridex pads+moisturizer twice a day morning/night.

Worked best for me.

While my chad as fuck friend who can go days without showering, touches his face with his greasy as fuck fingers from his fast food diet has immaculate skin, literally perfect.

Holy fuck he's not even that good looking.
I think his brother biggest takeout is that he looks more feminine than her

Also take your vit. D.

I got rid of it (almost, come back when I drink alcohol) by washing my face with clean water 3 times/day - no soap or other shit - and taking vit. D. Eating clean is also a must.

>tfw I know a chick who looks sort of similar but has the exact similar as that girl
>got closed to banging her
>didn't work out because of my family matters coming up

Attached: FB_IMG_15439396763784588.jpg (712x358, 152K)

god her teeth are amazine

can any anons tell me what the fuck this patch of redness is on my forehead and how to get rid of it? it's been there for almost two years. i've had similar red patches under my eye and on my jaw line before. the jaw one disappeared after a month or two, the one under my eye lingered for like 8 months before finally disappearing, but this one on my forehead won't go the fuck away. tried several different face washes and moisturizers, nothing's helped

Attached: 55622722_1074753692732670_8585020054196715520_n.jpg (1800x1800, 265K)

Stop worrying about it its barely visible. Even a dermatologist probably couldnt really help something so insignificant. Wear makeup if you need your skin to look that perfect

that's what i tell myself but i've had several different people comment on it completely unprompted. though i've asked others and they said they didn't notice it until i pointed it out. i guess it stands out more in certain lighting? idk just bugs me at this point. i'm pale as shit too, maybe some sun would help make it even less visible

Attached: 55653368_557557344756666_5975566446778908672_n.jpg (1224x838, 114K)

I was in a weird situation. I recently broke out and my entire face got ruined with acne scars.
I used so many products like the salysic acid and benzol peroxide for weeks but the pimples kept coming until one day I said fuck it, let me just stop using products entirely since nothing seems to work. Ever since I stopped using products I haven't gotten a single pimple.

nooooooo

Attached: hackerman.jpg (447x456, 32K)

WTF did someone transplant her head on another woman's body or something, the fuck's going on with her neckline? Looks like a bad Source engine texture mod.

Attached: bad texture seam.png (508x604, 521K)

>1000 stomach crunches
what an amazingly useless waste of time