20+ years lifting and steroid use

>20+ years lifting and steroid use
>for this

Daily reminder that if you take advice from this man you are never gonna make it.

Attached: 1.jpg (797x791, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7mRdirJ5O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is right about most things.

To be fair, I really doubt he lifts for aesthetic

he's a good armchair expert but when you watch his training footage and take note of his programming it's obvious he doesn't know as much as he thinks he knows. for example talking about box squatting and not knowing how to do it

Jason please get off my board

Then why is he weak and unaesthetic?

He looks to be in better shape than you.
You are a jealous man child

Noone should ever take advice from you or anyone on Jow Forums
Kys you Jow Forums reject

He's more right than the average broscience lifter.

Plus he finally dropped keto is a meme and embraced it.

you can't be serious

>his channel is about fitness
>he was never fit, or strong or lean
>constantly flip-flops

He racist af tho

Hi, Jason. Think you can finally manage to get under 20% bf this year?

>defending Jason Blaha
yikes

what's the point of listening to anyone other than Jeff, I don't get it

the guy is a sports coach, physical therapist, and has 10+ videos on every major exercise demonstrating perfect range of motion and form

Redpilled

Too many clickbait videos to sort through, I'd watch him if he actually had organized playlists with titles related to the activity.

He's tried really hard to become a bodybuilder for 10 years. He's been trying to lose weight for years. He care about his appearance but looks like shit so he copes with his deadlift.
He can just barely bench 3pl8s while being fat, 5ft7 and roiding for many years.

Is that why he's been injured for 6 months and lost both muscle AND gained fat on his second dexa scan.

He's pretty redpilled, drops pretty good advice on fitness and overall well-being.

It's funny how he shrugs off the beef with Eric Trenevsky, who's desperately trying to grab clicks off him

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

And he was on tren, according to his ex. That's the best part. Like, how the fuck do you lose muscle on tren?

Hi brain dead Jow Forums users.
I hate Jason Blaha but he gives better advice than you autistic retards.
He didn't get memed into eating raw onions to boot test.
You faggots are worthless

No, he got memed into being vegan instead, then into being a ketotard, then being anti-keto, and then back to being a ketotard.

Thenreason they hate Blaha is because he exposed gay for pay in the bodybuilding community. 90% of bodybuilders make money by taking it in the ass to pay for their steroids and shit.

>every Jow Forums user is the same
Oh boy, you're actually retarded.

>Jason Blaha exposed gay for pay
lmao, it has been well known since the '90s. And do you honestly think anyone on Jow Forums is a professional bodybuilder? Jesus christ, you're moron.

>Blaha
>not doing g4p

o i am laffin

Attached: 2.jpg (1549x725, 163K)

It's just a vocal minority that doesn't like him because he exposed homosexuality in the bodybuilding community.

Literally 90% of bodybuilders do gay for pay.

Every Jow Forums user is the same you brain dead faggot.
You are a massive shitstain

But nobody here is a bodybuilder?

lmao, cope more Jason

Low volume + injury. But even then it's impressive.

he actually knows his shit, he basically gives the same advice as bugenhagen who is a monster but blahino probably has the worst genetics on earth

it always amazes me how all it takes for this website to praise one e celeb is to have them caught on tape saying racist shit. It doesnt matter how cripplingly autistic this pathological liar is, all he had to say to save face in front of Jow Forums was "shoot that stupid jew" and bam all of a sudden he's your idol.
even though he as an extra female chromosome and retains water in his ass and does nothing but one rep lifts, make up gorilla warfare bullshit and get fatter on his gun powder table he just had to say he wantedto kill a jew for you tards to praise him.
this board is a fucking joke

Attached: 1452460274801.png (359x468, 111K)

So many people here who are racist af tho

The man unironically claimed to be bigger than Ryback and Rich Piana, said he had the same ffmi as Serge Nubret and claimed has more muscle mass than any natural on Earth. These statements are so severly delusional it blows my mind the amount of people on here that take the "yeah hes a bit weird but knows his shit" angle. He is fucking clueless on nearly every aspect of training.

>he actually knows his shit,

Then why is he weak and fat?

jason blaha doesn't even know how to train his fat roidfag unemployed neet ass let alone other people who are natural
fuck off blaha cocksucker

he's old with shit genetics and probably wouldn't look THAT bad if lean. also he isn't really weak, espacially for someone his age

He is like 40 not 60. You are still pretty much at peak strength.

ah, i just search for the exercise and athlean-x, build a playlist of shit that i don't think is clickbait, but i see your point

Shit Genetics and rationalizes eating way too many calories for his needs. Emotional eater etc...

He's 42 not 72. There's a 55-year-old boomer with 20 inch arms in my gym who deadlifts 6+ plates and benches 350 for reps. Age isn't an excuse for you.

> and probably wouldn't look THAT bad if lean
False. Pic related.

> also he isn't really weak,
Yes, he is. His top meet lifts recorded on camera a a 550 deadlift, a 320 bench press, and a 485 squat. That is pathetic for someone weighing over 220lbs and being openly on steroids.

Attached: ZLhAqku.jpg (351x395, 25K)

Jason has the 0.1% of worst genetics on the planet.
He barely even responds to steroids. It's quite sad.

Terrible genetics + not following what he actually says. Jason says something that is correct, but he is too mentally weak to apply it to himself.

Imao,kill yourself you worthless shitstain

NO no one here is a bodybuilder. /Fit is full of fat losers

Bloho just regurgitates information from other people. That’s it. Literally any cunt can do that.

Try to find just one photo where he looks good.

>protip: you can’t

No just a few random fat autists

That's why they say you can never make it until you leave this place

>Hey guise, let me quickly summarize an article that I got half-way through on t-nation.
>Guise, I could totally be a doctor if I wanted to. I just didn't feel like it.
>Guise, please pay attention to me. Look up to me even though I've achieved precisely zero noteworthy athletic goals in my chosen discipline

>bigger in person

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

ROIDING FOR THIS

Attached: 1A4E33B2-6985-4180-ABB6-5E76059FAF9E.png (400x300, 229K)

YIKES, how does a man get such a bad case of bitch hips? Klinefelter's syndrome?

>It's funny how he shrugs off the beef with Eric Trenevsky, who's desperately trying to grab clicks off him
That's exactly what Blaha does to everyone else. It's only fair. It is funny to see Eric's cut over the last two months. Because Blaha has talked about cutting, getting lean and 'recomposition' constantly for 10+ years but has never even come close to achieving it. He just gets fatter. Eric can at least cut.

Attached: 52831256_180958699557201_9030744444854151812_n.jpg (1080x1080, 129K)

He regurgitates info from elsewhere and added accessories to a 5x5 that's been around forever. Imbeciles like you are really impressed by such things.

> it blows my mind the amount of people on here that take the "yeah hes a bit weird but knows his shit" angle.

Tell me about it. If you think it's bad here, check out his fb, where people unironically ask him for advice & call him 'coach' with no shred of irony. The amount of retards is quite staggering. It's also a testament to what an incompetent, lying piece of shit you can be and still earn a living.

>earn a living
Unless they're paying him, he's not earning jack from answering comments on FB.

don't be a pedant. that fb is an extension of his channel.

>He didn't get memed into eating a vegetable as it's supposed to be eaten for proven health benefits, just because I'm a moron that thought you were meant to eat it like a fucking apple instead of adding it to a salad, or you know, basically any food
Retard

>believing women
never gonna make it

Is this pasta or are you that mad?

Do people that still listen to this goof have no idea about his history about pretending to be a pro builder and being some sort of special ops in the military saying he has killed a bunch of people. I honestly believe Jason has some sort of un-diagnostic mental illness.

Yeah he’s also an alt right loser

And Jeff Nippard, most of his stuff is based of actual science

And yet here you are

BRAPPPP

blaha doesn't really workout. He has a gym at home and one time he finished a "workout" after 2 exercises and went and took a nap. I think this is pretty indicative of why nothing ever happens except him slowly getting fatter.

I am still bewildered why people believe steroids change reality. Productive exercise involves progressive overload. If it does not, it quickly STOPS being productive, steroids or not. The only thing blaha, and thousands of NEETcels like him have been doing for so many years is spinning their wheels due to crippling laziness. Blaha probably at least has the excuse of it being pathological, i suspect PDA or something similar.

What, Blaha? No one here looks up to him in any capacity m8

Jow Forums is just gay for gay

As far as I know, Blaha has several medical conditions that are the reason why he looks how he looks.
It's literally impossible to not good look at roids except if you have some medical conditions (the study about it was posted uncountable times before, literally everytime some roidhead denies it and calls everyone retarded, an user posts it and suddenly he stops replying).

I mean, Blaha is a whiny sack of shit, look at his Vitruvian Physique video, he showed a pic of Blaha without Blahas face for one second and he makes a 10 minutes video why Igor is the worst lifter in existence, but as far as lifting advice goes he is mostly right 9/10 times, simply because he references the studies, which is already more than 99% of the other fitness youtuber who just spout out broscience bullshit that only and solely works if you are on roids.

>believing Blaha

oh nonononononono

>It's literally impossible to not good look at roids

Kek no. Pro tip: most guys in big commercial gyms are on gear.

So he is right about race

Good enough for me. What does he say about lifting?

He seems to have had severe mental issues in the past, and nowadays he is still sort of insecure about many things in spite of his mature age, but I think it is ridiculous to say he is giving out bad training advice or that he is weak or does not train right. Dude does over 400 lbs squats and pull ups with considerable amount of weight added. He advocates simple workout routines and can argue logically for his choices of exercises. I'd rather take advice from Blaha than fucking Kinobody or Alphadestiny and alike.

wtf i love blaha now!

Jason Blaha and anybody who takes him seriously does not have any business calling others “manchild”.

Him and Jason Genova. But as far as physique and insertions go, Genova has way better genetics than blaha despite looking like utter dogshit. Imagine being that much of a monstrosity.

Wish I could double subscribe

He is weak for his training time and drug use. I'm stronger than him in 3 years of training (minus the ohp, which i don't train) and I don't consider myself strong.

Fuck muslims

I dislike both Nippard as AthleanseX

Fuck them both.

wow, i might check him out now. based and redpilled.

at his bodyweight with 20 plus years training experience and steroids 400lbs squats is awful.

That’s based asf

Are you gonna manage to get under 35% bodyfat this year fatty??
Kys you retarded loser

"Gay for the sport of it" is the term you were searching for.

>but I think it is ridiculous to say he is giving out bad training advice or that he is weak or does not train right.
well many here think you're wrong
his training advice is seriously retarded, he cherrypicks pieces of data from studies he does not understand when it comes to training and nutrition too in order to push minimalist nihilistic cookie cutter training and diet philosophy

He's not racist, fraudanalyser just tries to troll the SJW's and getting the cucks at youtube to see bloho as a potential dangerous nazi and close down his channel.

4D chess

youtube.com/watch?v=b7mRdirJ5O0

Attached: Jason-Blaha-how-to-spot-a-fake-fitness-YouTuber.gif (550x626, 172K)

Why wouldn't you take the advice of people who are a lot stronger than him?

His pull up is shit, doesn't go all the way, plus awful squat form.

Assuming his arm size is not out of proportion to the rest of his body he should be pulling easy 800s and pressing at least 5 hundo

>So many people here who are racist af tho
darkie pls leave, this is a white man's board

over 9k hours in paint... he wouldn't look THAT bad if he just put in some work and trained heavy for 12 months.

dude probably dicks around in the gym; there's no way anyone's as small and weak as him that's been training and eating right for 2 years, let alone 20. even poverty genetics would get him swole, especially with gear.

Blahino's just a lazy piece of shit.

Attached: blahino reborn.png (488x571, 164K)

fuck chink and nig and jew

lel most guys? sounds like dyel cope

Why?

Jason I know you lurk on here. You should please quit you’re a sad sack of shit.

>clueless on every aspect of training
Idk i think his advice is good, i have followed it since the beginning and bench 150kg, pic related

Attached: 20190321_152525-674x975.jpg (674x975, 117K)

Blaha knows about training because he repeats things over have said, while marketing it as his opinion. The funniest thing is that he never applies the things he says to his own training and is constantly changing programs.

You could get that information from people who actually came through those conclusions through legit research and/or trial and error. Blaha is just taking repeating other people’s conclusions to you acting as if he knows for himself when he really doesn’t.