What is the Best Job for a FIT Guy and Why Is It Restaurant Management

Look, I get it. you think "crunching numbers" on a computer is fulfilling work. thats cool bro. you do you... but let me let you in on a little secret. the 40-50 hours a week youre at work? worthless. poof. gone. sayonara. your office jockey friends? 40 year old Brenda, 50 year old Steve... are they REALLY friends? thats sad bro

Come to the light. throw away your Bachelors degree in Comp Sci and start over on a new 4 year degree in being a fucking Alpha Male working with hot fucking chicks that all want to fuck you

40 hours of work? nah bro try 15 hours of actual work during the rush. BOOM pre-rush chit chats while rolling silverware, POW post-shift shots getting FUCKED UP with hot girls.

yeah, thats right. youre not working with literal old people, your co-workers are hot fucking chicks that want your dick. bro, i have so many stories about these girls. if you do your job and do it well they will seriously fight over your attention. THEY become your friends. you show up in fuckin UNITS at bars in clubs. im talking 10-1 girl/guy ratio. its fuckin sick.

anyways thats all I got, will answer any questions

Attached: photo1jpg.jpg (450x450, 49K)

Go blog elsewhere. The best job is clearly male psychiatric nurse.

Also dubs

/thread

here is a question: what if i dont care?

This sounds like Danny
If it’s you brah, I absolutely fucking agree

I don't think you understand how chill office jobs are if you find the right one and also don't give a shit. There's an endless supply of unsatisfied married women vs a bunch of out of shape dudes, you can set yourself up to work with multiple teams then set vague meetings and sneak away to use the office gym. It's pretty comfy. I do maybe an hour or two of work per day and shitpost on Jow Forums during meetings.

I was a pool lifeguard and swim instructor in HS and college. Milfs everywhere if you're into that sort of thing

the best job is the one you enjoy the most. I'm glad you're satisfied with your career choice and I hope more people find the same satisfaction.

>getting home any later than 5 PM

You're fucking retarded, I want to play my goddamn vidya

Working at a restaurant/bar around your college aged years is basically a giant orgy. Helps if your attractive and/or in a city or college town but yeah you’ll pretty much stumble your way into sex with co workers as long as your not hated and not in the one percentile of autism

Attached: D32B8A53-A0B0-4E4A-BE14-ECDB176446BD.gif (220x146, 271K)

What about high school teacher? You can fuck your students' moms

>thinks restaurant business is that easy
yeah, good luck with that.

I do this but I'm an elementary school teacher.
My sister is a nurse and she says everyone hates male nurses because they get into it thinking all the woman nurses will want their dick.

lol, did you just get done watching office space or something? Its not like this at all

>not in the one percentile of autism
welp...

Why do you start this thread every week? We don't care

>my sister is a nurse
your sister is probably a bitch then, unfortunately. I have job shadowed in a clinical setting and have seen the nurses treat the medical lab scientists like shit. All of the mls's were cool with me but the way my interaction with the nurses went, it seems like they feel as if they are the doctors or some shit

Whatever pays a lot outside of whoring.

>why does a person cry out for attention every week when he claims he has a great social life with his own coworkers
kek

>they get into it thinking all the woman nurses will want their dick.
but what if they dont get into it for that reason? what if they just wanna be a nurse? fucking roasties.

let me refer you to my comment here like i said, unfortunately nurses are bitches. I feel like it has to do with dealing with shitty people all day, every day. I experienced it too, i eventually just thought everyone was an asshole and treated everyone like an asshole

As someone who's worked in restaurants for 17 years it's true that they're full of really attractive young females, but it depends on where the restaurant is. City restaurants > rural, obviously.

Emphasis on young, though. The hostesses tend to be hotter than the servers, on average, but the hostesses also tend to be a lot younger, usually high school age. Which is great for a guy like me who likes 'em young, as long as you're okay with it being obvious you're hitting on girls half your age.

Someone who gets it. I know a ton of people including me, who are happy with the job they got. Some people want to get fucked up doing shots after shifts, and some people want to go hom around 5pm after doing office work.

you are seriously excited about going into work tomorrow? How long you been working? 1 month?

It took some time but I screen companies for their benefits and work culture and am probably overqualified for my position. It won't work like that for everyone but that's not really my concern.

ive been overqualified for a lot of job positions but i still had to do work. It was easy work but its still fuckin work i didnt want to do. And its not like you get one task a day, you get unlimited tasks piled up to the point your 9-5 shift turns into a 9-8 shit with no lunch

prefer being a male psychiatric nurse

I've found that the more you do, the more they give you, so I just do less and talk it up more. I also choose niches I know others won't be interested in doing so my work is a black box to them. occasionally study what other people are working so I can provide suggestions and maintain a helpful likeable demeanor. I get in around 10 and leave around 6 but that includes a gym session most days.

I work building/eqipment maintenance at a gym

>$23 an hour
>full membership for me and wife
>make my own schedule, just submit worked hours to boss
>keys to the gym, permission to use facilities 24/7

About half my workouts are at 11pm with no one else in the building blasting whatever music I want at a million dB

>the more you do, the more they give you
i won't argue with that statement. I do one thing i didn't sign up for and all of a sudden i get every task related to that thing.
But how can you work like a incompetent worker without gettin in trouble by your supervisor? I got like 3 different supervisors to tell me i did a bad job on something so there is no way i can just slack off

you work for a chain or a single gym? do they really need a guy to be there full-time fixing shit??

>prefer being a male psychiatric nurse
do you get to tie up hot crazy chicks and sex them up?

Attached: hunter-day2.jpg (750x1005, 119K)

you do you dude but i'll stick to building chemical plants thanks

Single gym, and yeah I'm the only maint guy on staff.
Its fixing everything, treadmills, all the machines, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, roofing, Last summer I painted the building, also pool testing/chemistry shit. It's pretty boss

Second gen antipsychotic meds turn you into a fat blob

I only have one direct manager and usually work with people on the same level as me when I help other teams. I preemptively volunteer for things I know I specialize in compared to other people I guess. I think the real secret is that there's so many meetings and conflicts that when people try to work more they don't get more than a couple hours of work done anyway so I don't try to do that. Obviously I'm reasonably skilled at what I do as well.

don't get this mindset, i'm not one of these retards who claims to be "passionate" about his job but the day goes way faster when i have stuff to do
hate days where i end up shitposting honestly

why do you like em fat user?

thanks to my comp sci degree I am making $95k a year and work from home

working at a bar might be cool, but it's not long term thinking

My sis is kind of a bitch desu

>working a meanial, irrelevant job just for the female co-workers and shekels
Seriously how do you go home at night and stay content with your life? Don’t you want to enjoy what you’re doing a make a change or discover something?
Based

I have worked for almost 3 years at this company. And tomorrow is saturday, so free for me. But yes I will go with pleasure to work on monday. If you are unhappy about your job, do something about it, instead of trying to pull people down.

>if you dont like your job, why don't you do something about it?
why does everyone talk like they don't pay the bills?

if you dont have a family to support 'bills' are a meme excuse for not doing what you want. you can live cheap as fuck if you arent an overcivilized beta

Jokes on you. Because I pay the bills. But if I didnt like my job, I would go look for something else. Not bitch at other people for enjoying their job on a mongolian basket weaving forum.

Hospitality is my career and I know these types of dudes. The 45+ hours a week and the meager salary ain't gonna get you anywhere and Isn't worth the smidgen of coochie you'll get.

Unless you're the general manager the bottle girls and bartenders will make twice what you're making weekly on a Friday + Saturday.

They are vapid sacks of meat and STDs that will sleep with ANY of the male staff. Not just the manager.

Avoid this thinking at all costs.

I will end my mec/industrial engineer degree next year, what am i in for bros? Im from eu if that matters at all

is this a joke? Have you actually worked in food service? It sucks. There's a reason so many servers/bartenders are alcoholics or frequent drug users. I was a waiter for 3 years. It's by far the best paying part time job that doesn't require any degree or certification, but it was pretty miserable.

being a manager is also way worse. Managers are on salary and make less per hour than the serving staff, but they end up making slightly more overall because they typically work, like you said, 40-50 hours a week. The only way to make decent money in a restaurant is to be the GM or regional manager. I worked at two different restaurants and the GMs both worked about 60 hours and the regional worked even more, so have fun with that.

>Just jump into the least sustainable type of business with the highest financial risk and become corporate's bitch for 50-60 hours a week while constantly being left hanging by every entry-level employee who thinks they're too good for this job and quits. You even might have a chance at being one of your waitress' mistakes one night, all for $32000 a year while getting fat on your own product.

No thanks.

Thinking about getting into Corporate logistics after uni. Any logistic anons here?

Lol low ass salary unless you take the US pill

Be liked, sperganon.

Look, I've worked in an office setting for 15 years for multiple companies, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's that it's all bullshit. If you make the people around you happy, you can get by with doing very, very little. Now sure, you probably won't advance very far, but who gives a shit about that? Wouldn't you rather be happy and make what you currently do than be unhappy and make a little more?

I say all of this as someone who spent 5 years breaking his fucking back only to realize it wasn't worth it. All of the extra money I ended up making as a result of my effort didn't do anything to actually make my life better. Your goal should be to:

1.) Automate as much of your work as you possibly can. Work smarter, not harder.

2.) Get on great terms with the head bitches in your office. Fetching coffee for hoes on a regular basis and giving them dad tier compliments is a winning strategy here.

3.) Don't create problems for your boss, and eliminate them where you can.

You focus on those three things and you'll be golden, bro. I guarantee you're working much harder than you have to.

can confirm, got laid with 10 different women in 1 year while working as a waiter in a restaurant at 19. for me, it was a big deal.

you sister is either projecting or theres just 1 dude she knows who acts like that, women are terrible judges of character or anything desu

>not hated

fuck your coworkers enough and guess what'll happen. ah, nevermind, you guys'll figure it out around 30.

let enough time go by and anything other than a fulfilling relationship becomes sexual assault in a girl's mind, shit's fucking wild

how much is low salary for you tho? I dont really mind getting around 2.5-3k net (tops) and having a comfortable life with enough time for me. I dont really need much money

wow im sure your cat is TONS of company pftthhahaha fag

In my experience there's two types of murses.

There's the ones who are social butterflies, get along with women really well, not gay but that straight guy who has more female friends than male friends because he has a chad personality.

And then there's the crusty neckbeards who legitimately think they will get to sleep with hot nurses just by existing in a female dominated field.

I’ll be a bartender when I retire at sixty or so. There’s a lot of cool older bartenders in Vegas with a million stories to tell. That would be a very laid back retirement.

more to play with

I made 130k last year with my worthless bachelors in CompSci. Maybe I'll come visit your restaurant when I retire at 35.

>not in the one percentile of autism

DELET

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>be ivy league educated code monkey
>make almost twice as much as this
>live in silicon valley
>feel poor as fuck
I am actually thinking about moving to NYC to lower my cost of living.

>live in silicon valley
There's your problem buddy, I live in bumfuck nowhere. My expenditures last year were 20k, everything else went into investments.

NYC would probably save you some, but you'd need to live in Brooklyn/Queens with a 30+ min commute into Manhattan. Not as bad as some though, I knew a woman who took the train from Philadelphia every morning.

t. faggot waiter who has never had sex who works at a shit restaurant and is too stupid to do higher functioning work so he copes by role playing on Jow Forums. this has nothing to do with fitness. get lost and kill yourself, retard.

>EU

relocate your ass to the US or japan, otherwise you're in for a life of being a cuck bitch with shit job prospects and ridiculous fucking by your government.

stay mad dicklord, I've got a double blowjob from 2 servers outside a bar because they wanted to "see who i really was"

Fuck off back to Jow Forums

Attached: (((goldman))).jpg (419x590, 68K)

Thank you, traveler

Patrician

Can you hybridize the two?

Holy fuck your ass really can retire at 35

>working psychs
cope harder nursefag, who conned you into that fucking shit