Prove to this board that 6'2 isn't the best height for males...

Prove to this board that 6'2 isn't the best height for males. Also prove to this board that 6'2 with a lean muscular build isn't the most aesthetic for women.
>you can't

Attached: Bateman.jpg (640x357, 29K)

>inb4 manlet keyboard warriors chime in

imagine being 6'2" and thinking you're tall

guys who are 6'2" are akin to middle managers of fast food restaurants, they get one taste of superiority over tiny, useless humans, and they lose their fucking minds

6'2" or 5'7", you'll still be mogged by a dude that's 6'5"

sage

im 6'3'' and everyone knows that that is the manlet cutoff, 6'2'' lmfao fucking garden gnome

>6'5"
*light breeze comes along*
wh-whoa!!

cope

see 6'2 is king of manlets, 6'3+ is what all twitter/insta sloots ask for

I think there's 2 factors to consider, what your long term gf (or ideally wife) will think and what everyone else will think. For the latter I agree, 6'2 is excellent. But for the former it depends on your partner. My wife is 5'2 and I'm 5'11. If I could I'd rather have a 6' or less height difference and not a 9' one. If I was 6'2 that would be a full foot difference, missionary is hard enough as is!

>6'1.5"
>tell people I'm 6'2"

Who else here /devilish/?

Attached: 1543008534175.jpg (196x167, 14K)

I've seen a combination of 6'2 to 6'3. More 6'2"s on twitter easily. Search for yourself. 6'2 literally is the dream height for women.

It’s true

However most people who claim 6’2 aren’t. If you do claim 6’2 you have to be measured by a legit doctor, liscences don’t count neither do estimations. Most people are in for a rude awaking when they actually get measured as in being only 6’1 or 6’0

5’11-6’1 are height purgatory no one in a white country will comment on your height unless their

>brown
>your grandparents who grew up in the depression
>5’5 or under People

WHO GIVES A SHIT YOU CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT SO WHY BOTHER TALKING ABOUT IT

>5'10 18 year old and I was thinking 6'0 is the cutoff for manlets
>turn 19 and grow 2 inches to 6'0
>now 6'2 is the king of manlets
>mfw
Fucking Jow Forums.

Attached: 1547245920163.jpg (337x426, 23K)

6'3 exists

cope more manlet

Feels great to be 5'8". It's as if every place was tailor-made for me. Can fit in beds, chairs, wherever. Never bumped my head into anything, ever. My center of gravity is lower, so I have superb balance, but I'm not short enough to be considered a manlet (since I'm above average height for my country, anyways). My dick is bigger than average, but adjusting for height it's actually huge. (If you're 6'+ you need at least a 7" dick to be equal to average in dick:height ratio). You can compute your dick to height ratio like this: dick length (cm) / height^2 (m^2). A ratio of 4.5±0.2 is average,

Attached: lanklets btfo.jpg (640x607, 39K)

This is some advanced cope

Imperial units deceive you into thinking you're not a manlet. Metric chads know that you're not tall if you don't reach 190cm.

>adjusting for height
>penis length

Literally why does this matter? Your size isn't going to be apparent anyway if you're a grower, and seven inches is seven inches in a woman no matter how tall you are.

this has to be a copypasta plz

It's unironically the best. Manlets and lanklets who define themselves by their height are feeble minded unfulfilled people.

>seven inches is seven inches in a woman no matter how tall you are.

Actually, not really. Roasties can't really feel any difference beyond about 5" when you're actually inside them. A 7" dick on a 5'8" guy *looks* a lot bigger than a 7" dick on a 6'3" lanklet though, which matters a lot (they think the manlet has a bigger dick even if it's the same size)

I'm 6'3 fit everywhere perfectly, never bumped my head, perfect balance. And the dick thing is the biggest cope i ever saw in my life, sure a dick looks bigger the smaller you are, when you fuck a girl she will still say and feel that its big even if you are fucking 8 feet, only thing is it looks better for you in selfies.
And about the age, id rather live like a human 30 years than 100 like pic related. Those bonus years you got you spend them coping you fucking hobbit lmao

Attached: jjng_star_trek_tng_garden_gnomes_inuse.jpg (600x600, 194K)

>. Roasties can't really feel any difference beyond about 5" when you're actually inside them.
what...

Im 7' 4'' the best height.

>I'm 6'3 fit everywhere perfectly, never bumped my head
You're either lying, or 6'3" is not that tall in your country. I have to dodge buses' rearview mirrors and take care not to hit my head on the subway/on trees/street signs/ etc. Had my bed made to measure too.

You're a manlet unless you've rammed your hands into a full-speed ceiling fan while taking off your shirt.

Height has a strong correlation with success in life friend

6'2 is new manlet.
I am 6'4 and feel short.

Ok. I'll cope harder if that's what you want. We'll use a different measure instead. Taller people have on average higher IQ, according to certain studies. So we should adjust IQ for height given that it's less likely for a shorter person to have the same IQ as a person of greater stature. Let's define the brainpower-height index (BHI) as IQ / height (m^2). Mine is 51. Median for men should be about 32. If yours is less than 40, consider browsing a website more adequate for your intellect.

Attached: you.png (456x429, 48K)

Honestly dude

how much do I have to pay a stripper to sit on my face

$40 for a lap dance

6'3-6'5 is perfect desu. I'm biased though.
>t. 6'4"

>6'4"
>tell manlets I'm only 6'1"
makes them feel extra small.

Attached: bizpepe.png (420x420, 15K)

Literally 6'4 is the height were everyone fucking possible asks if you play basketball or questions your height every day possible. You're literally too tall

I'm 6'2. Wish I was 6'5-6'7

Any real way to truly grow an inch in my 20s? I’m 6’.75” I would really like to be 6’2”-6’3”

Was 6'0 maybe 5'11 in high school. Finished college a year ago at 23, 6'2.5. Anything is possible. Parents are short too. Dad is 5'8, mom 5'6.

STOP

Attached: 34234234235234234.jpg (1200x1153, 181K)

heheheh same

Attached: 398950725935169546.png (112x112, 21K)

I like it user. I'm not lanky so instead of basketball people ask me if I played football in high school, which I did when I was WAY fatter(210 now, graduated two years ago at 337)

Oh and girls fucking LOVE tall guys. I watch my shorter fraternity brothers with WAY better game than me strike out with girls I've ended up going home with. Shit's funny

I’m 23 now dude. I could have sworn I was 6’1.75” when I started college. Maybe it’s posture but I meordied if anything I shrank

Yeah, only lanky fucks get the basketball question. I usually get asked if I played rugby (which I also did), and rugby players where I'm from are both held to be middle-upper class and with good bodies, so it does wonders for what people think of me.

Any taller and you're that "really tall guy" who's looked at like a freak.

When a women sees a 6'2" man, she is subconsciously wishing to get pregnant by him. It's only a few minutes later that she realizes it's because he's tall... but not in a bad way tall.

Attached: 1548494527375.jpg (1080x985, 170K)

Attached: 1553633356175.gif (300x225, 1.04M)

5'6 to 5'10 is the comfy range where you just fit into everything society has designed (in the US at least). Cars, bathtubs, beds, etc.

Proving the point that 6'2 is the best for women. It's literally the first height that pops up when they ask for their perfect height

The extra half-inch is my yarmulke.

Lmao dude, you don't get shorter till you're literally an old fuck. It's all psyche. Your eyes are placed lower than your actual forehead and hair. That makes you taller than you think. I've had people think I was 6'4 when I'm 6'2 and thought they were fucking with me cause my eyes are not the indicator of my actual height. You're taller than you think

This except for my cock

Everyone knows it's 6'2.743

kek

>I played rugby (which I also did)
Based, I grew up playing rugby. When I moved to the states though I switched to football. Now I just play IM football and basketball for my fraternity.

Rugby is a chad sport as well.

You're full of shit and probably not even 6' If you never bumped your head on anything

I'm 5'8 with a 7 inch dick and this is retarded

I'm exactly 6 foot and 3/8 inches

How much can I push lying about my height, there's no way I could get away with telling a woman I'm 6'3 right? Could I get away with 6'2?

I'm lanky if that helps

Are you 6 3/8 without shoes? Some normal shoes can get you a little over 6'2.

Workbooys add a solid inch

Cowboy boots can add up to 2 inches

And if you aren’t buzzed them you could easily claim 6’3

Lmao no it isn’t, there is no cap for height and attractiveness literally the taller the better

Worlds tallest man was 8’11 and had a gf before dying at 22

If you’re 6’10 he’ll even 7 foot women literally swoon for you you make 6’2 look like babies at that point

Yes without shoes
I wear boots every day and say I'm 6ft so basically I've been cheating myself huh