/fridaynightfeels/

why aren't you out with your friends or cuddling with your girlfriend right now, user?

Attached: 1551892995607.jpg (688x812, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0oDxkb0-Kqw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because I dont have a gf :/

Trying to transition from Doomer to Bloomer, but this shit is hard brehs

I'll take a walk with a couple friends at night, maybe ditch them, buy something for dinner and watch a movie.
This is life.

I’m always hunger yet have no desire to eat.

I have a paper due tomorrow at midnight, and I don’t have a gf rn

I go to the gym tomorrow morning. Its the only thing i like besides working.

I went on a date with a grill. We texted non stop for 4 days after matching and the date was going well so i tried to kiss her at the end. She didnt kiss me back and now im sexually frustrated as fuck.

It seems appropriate that my short lived happiness, or rather the feeling that things are looking up for me once again, only get destroyed like always before.
Every time I always tell myself that it's only going to end with me reverting back to doomer ways, but I always have that hope that it won't this time.
>got flat tire, had to drive it home with a flat and it only got worse as i drove
>phone screen broke, after the phone's home button had already broke a few weeks ago
>got in a fight with my dad over the flat tire because I asked him what tools i needed to take it off to put the spare in and it just divulged into fighting
>still waiting for waiver so i can ship out for the air force

I just want to leave my house, mates.

Attached: 1510770617794.png (645x773, 5K)

My wife is in the shower gunna eat her ass then plow her when she gets out

I feel you. I had to watch an entire season of Supernatural because she was fucking digusting but i paid for the DVD (she didnt have any internet) and she didnt even had any food or booze.

And people say drinking alone infront of your computer is bad.

Attached: 1528909804052.jpg (785x725, 67K)

>YOU

Attached: images.png (268x188, 4K)

>cuddling with your girlfriend
Please delete this

I have been living in a new area and don't really know anyone. handful of people at my gym who I'll probably get together with sometime. Really burnt out by life in general though, hope to have some of opportunities soon

Attached: 1553222997950.gif (374x520, 12K)

moved to new city in agust for work. no friends outside work so weekends are quiet. obviously no gf. what do fit? im lonely brehs

I just stumbled on this video in a martial arts forum, might be of help to move from doomer to bloomer:

Why getting kicked in the balls is good

youtube.com/watch?v=0oDxkb0-Kqw

Just got back from friends and going to my gf tomorrow

Cause I hurt my back benching.

Hit a PR, though.

Attached: 1551641999462.jpg (519x422, 20K)

Thats the thing, she's not disgusting. Fatties and uggos drool at my sight and i can do whatever i want with them. I just hate myself as soon as i come ...
For once i was actually excited to kiss the girl and not jist thinking about guilty sex.

Remember, while you're working hard and trying your best in all aspects of your life - to be strong, to be good looking, to be sharp - she doesn't care. You think about her, imagining her smiling at you and saying "I love you, user", but in reality she's riding Chad's cock. She's gasping his name in immense, overwhelming pleasure as he thrusts his penis into her. Then of course he cums on her face, saying "take that you dirty little slut", and of course she's giggling and panting from their lovemaking session. Funny, isn't it? Chad didn't try to be in this position, he was simply born that way. His superior genetics allowed him to be taller, more handsome, more intelligent, and of course more charismatic. When she looks at him, she immediately starts fantasizing about him, imagining mothering his children and making wild love. You? She doesn't think about you, nor will she ever do that. You, despite all your hard and commendable work, are just an example of a walking compensation. You were born into shit genetics, so now all you can do is try to "looksmaxx", "gymmaxx", etc. but it is all worthless. You'll never attract a beautiful faithful girl. In fact, maybe you wont attract anyone at all! All because you were born a genetic failure. Doesn't that feeling burn inside you? Knowing that the one chance at life you got you got the short stick? Despite your efforts, the only chance you have at that is to get rich, but even then, they'll only love you for your money. It sure sucks to duck, buddy

Attached: 1551132145025.jpg (500x520, 39K)

>friends moved to study
>gf is ldr
(but extremely faithful and a loner too, so I know she'll never cheat)
just listening to boomer music and getting some school assignment done
I'm having a really comfy night desu, hope you're all doing well frens

Attached: Eduard Khil.jpg (480x360, 31K)

>the realisation that I have no true friends
the people I call 'friends' are really just strategic alliances, once college ends I doubt I'm going to ever talk to them again past platitudes.

its probably a common thing since I've heard it before, but it still is hitting me hard. I even resent most of them and only few I truly respect.

any word to describe this feel?

>any word to describe this feel?
life

>cuddling with your girlfriend
You're a sick man

I wish I had a friend

like I have currently zero, and live in a foreign city where everyone here either doesn't speak English or is a turbo-normie with whom I cannot relate

Attached: froggy and feelie in seoul.png (438x498, 397K)

>gf is ldr

And I bet she's lovin it ;)

no, she hates it, as do I - we obviously want to be together. also I wasn't kidding, she's a loner like me, she has like 1-2 friends and colleagues at work, that's about it.

I relate to that, any time I get somewhere with someone, like having music or a game in common they turn out to be übernormies and I lose interest almost visibly. feels bad man, sometimes I wish I was normier, too.

Attached: 1509222895968.png (591x422, 29K)

>girl i was dating doesn't want to date anyone, not even me anymore
>say I don't want that
>Now she's just as depressed as me and stalks me

I'm tired of this gay earth

Attached: 1465601114326.jpg (840x585, 240K)

Oh no no no no no dont do this

Because everyone wants to go out on a friday/Saturday night and let go and I personally cannot do that anymore and I enjoy being in the seat of my mind. Since I wouldn't have fun I dont put it on them, I have no gf because everyone who wants to socialize does the aforementioned.

I figured at some point if I lift enough at least some qt will be mirin and I get an in

Haha in the gym with a bunch of boomers. Where did all my peers go? Did I miss the memo lol? One more set and maybe I'll consider going out tonight hehheebeb

No friends, no gf

>t. boomer

Yyeeeahhh it's looking like solitude for the rest of my life. I can dig it.

I always thought it was just for a while, to get my thoughts straight. Then I would rise, glorious. But the longer I'm away from the others the less fit I am to interact with them.

Every day mankind becomes less "we" and more "they."

Attached: 1553273105152.jpg (400x534, 50K)

I’m cuddling with her right now, jokes on you

Lifted with em

I hate women

Thinking about going to get some beer or spirits to drink alone. None of my friends wanted to hang out tonight. I really want a qt gf but idk how brehs.

Attached: Morrissey-1980s-portrait-bw-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 53K)

the majority of my friends have no drive to accomplish anything in their life and are complacently doing whatever makes them feel the best in the moment and not thinking at all about their future or what they want to accomplish with their life. Most of them don't even lift and are content to just be a blob of skinnyfat faggotry.

Attached: snakeliveswithit.png (605x451, 331K)

black blue or green spirits?

GF is asleep, we were watching Jojo's bizarre adventure and she started dozing off. Gonna nail her hard tomorrow prolly.

>why aren't you out with your friends or cuddling with your girlfriend right

what gave you the right to hurt me

doesn't matter, I worked overnight. I have Saturday night off but I need to study and get back to the gym and sleep early to fix my sleep schedule before Monday.

>10 years of isolation
>gotta be happy, be quick with a joke, be just fine at work and school
>deflate when I'm alone

HEY COULD BE WORSE

Im not that advance since i dont know what that means. What does that mean user?

Currently cuddling gf. We had a big fight because our sex life is beyond terrible. She's going to therapy and trying to fix her fucked up lack of libido and aversion to sex, but im starting to lose the plot. I dont even want to jerk off anymore because I feel like it's useless, and I used to be insatiable. I love her but i dont know if I can do this forever.

Attached: 1503949113778.jpg (500x360, 151K)

If she's on birth control that might be a huge factor. That or she doesn't find you sexually attractive.

Why is the smell of pussy so strong? Is it nature’s way of showing other women/men that you just had sex?

Getting the smell off my clothes and hands seems impossible

That was me with my ex dude, our relationship as going down the shitter, so the sex followed he same path.

Heading out to the gym
Hope nobody is there
I'm letting out the demon again tonight
Hes on the loose

Attached: 1552777703701.png (740x900, 923K)

She just got off SSRIs but it didn't help. Her therapist says she has signs of childhood abuse but she has no knowledge of any and no one can think of any times she was at risk. She's just scared and anxious and confused about it and I can't fix her.
Doubt it's an attraction issue, I look better than i did when we met and girls at my climbing gym are constantly approaching me.

I think my dad has cancer. He's hiding it for me, but he's trying to make things right between him and I. He hasn't cared about how I felt for the majority of my life. He took up drinking, smoking, he picked me up hours late from school, he'd lie to me on purpose to shut me up and he kept me in immense poverty. He made around 1200 a month. Why? Because that's how much you make selling things on Ebay. Naturally he didn't care about the well being of his children. For most of my adolescent life I lived on Banquets and Red Baron pizzas. Looking back, I was severely malnourished.

I'm not looking for a pity party, and I could go further and further into details, manipulation and how little he actually cared, but it'd take an entirely new post. Instead I'm just posting for advice.

He's never faced the consequences of his actions. He never even really cared if he did, since it would harm his children more than it would harm him. That means that we'd, the kids, would be more obligated to stop the consequences from happening. I still remember everything. I want to beat him to death. More so now that I actually have testosterone flowing through my blood and I have muscles that can overcome his once much larger muscles. But I won't, since it would destroy my career, my future wife and my responsibilities.

What I'm asking is on if I should forgive him. He doesn't deserve it at all, but the Christ inside me keeps telling me to forgive. I've forgiven him for so much, and he never changed. He's got like an 90IQ and whenever I try to explain why I feel how I do to him, he just ignores me. Even to this day he ignores me, he puts on some tv and then he tunes out everything I've said. He doesn't even attempt to comprehend my emotions on the situation and just blames me.

But now he keeps trying to talk things out with me. I don't trust him or even believe he's serious. I found a cancer test in his bathroom that belongs to him.

What should I do?

Some things just aren't meant to last man

>50204729
The color of the pack. It decides the flavor for lack of a better word. Blacks are originals, greens are menthols (gay), and blue is full flavor

Tonight's the night

Attached: images(5).jpg (184x184, 6K)

Fuck man
>working a job I hate
>in a city that sucks dick
>far from where I grew up
>with a gf who loves me but never wants to fuck due to deep sexual dysfunction
What in the fuck am I doing dude.

Making yourself miserable from the looks of it. Can you go back home and stay there for a bit while you clear your head? Or are you tied where you are now?

I'm pretty locked in here. Another 10 months on my lease, no other job prospects, and the GF is set to move in in 3 months, (been dating 2 years). I need a total reset.

These two thots worked at my workplace for 6 months, today was their last day and holy shit I was so happy when they left. The worst was the one who is 22. Yeah she's hot but I don't think I have known a more fucking insufferable annoying person in my entire life. Basically all she ever did was fucking complain and blather about her thot shit like instagram and drinking, complaining about mostly food, complaining about fucking everything. Look I work with a lot of women, most are decent looking and I never had an issue with any of them but this one I literally did what I could to avoid all contact with her

I don't know how there are guys who actually date these fucking thots and put up with them. If I had to be around this one outside of work I probably would have killed myself. And the worst part is, of course she surely lives a great, amazing life, always been popular, always had friends and relationships, always had so much attention while I live in misery for all of mine

It’s ok. I don’t need a woman to live in joy. God will bring her into my life or not. And whether that comes, or does not. I’m happy knowing that the Lord loves me no matter who I am.

Attached: EE4D7850-B9E8-4083-A2CA-446F64259BA6.jpg (272x185, 7K)

>tfw sleeping in my stoner girl friend's bed so she can go get laid
>tfw me doing this also means my roommate's getting laid in my apartment
Pledging to be a wingman means taking some shit and not sleeping in your own bed more often than you'd like. The karma I've been collecting is absurd though, I think I'll cash in on some of these debts when I feel like fugging my gf next week.

Attached: sew.jpg (800x600, 124K)

Hmmm, the best reasonable and attainable advice I can give you for the short term is to be brutally honest with your girlfriend. Do not sugar coat things and just let her know you are sexually frustrated and how that makes you feel about the relationship. If she cares about it she will work with you, but sex should not become a chore to either one of you. Let her know that you are young and cannot feel satisfied/happy in a relationship were you cannot stimulate your libido and sexual desires. Not only that, sex is very important for the mental health of people, specially in a relationship and if she cannot put out, tell her you don't want to be on a relationship were you resent her for not quenching your sexual frustation and out of desperation you might lose your logical way of thinking and justify cheating on her out of resentment and frustration. Talk to her and depending on how much she is willing to put in work you can asses whether she is worth fighting for or not.

Holding a grudge against someone dead is something I decided to think was useless. My dad left when I was young, came back half a decade ago, did too little too late in catching up as a dad, then died of aggressive cancer. I never resented him for it but half of why I never blamed him was solely for what I thought was the best outcome for my own mental health.

You've got every right to not trust him or think he's serious. I don't know what he wants by trying to talk things out to you. When my dad was dying, he was trying to assuage his own severe feelings of guilt, probably over his neglect and how I'd turned out (a shitposter on Jow Forums). Maybe it's got to your dad over the years that he's been shitty and that he hit the existential crisis wall but he's never had the chance to develop proper communication or parenting skills, so he's gonna fuck up any opportunity you guys talk.

I dunno user. The Christ inside you can't be wanting bad things for you but I don't think Christ ever said to not just forgive but then make efforts to make them feel good. You can just forgive, state and acknowledge your and his life, then move on. Is this good advice? I don't know

Because I'm taking the night to myself playing Vidya and chilling with my friends in discord.

It's raining, I have very few friends, and no gf.
Any Oregonfags around?

Attached: mans_best_fren.jpg (1254x822, 324K)

Because I'm watching KLK. Mako best girl so far with Nonon close behind.

a 56% goblin who mentions (((kav magra))) in the first fucking sentence.

Attached: jews_immigration2.png (500x515, 120K)

The way I see it only person left with some feeling is you. You can either forgive him and literally let go of him for good or you can can send him on his merry way still holding hatred inside you and not forgiving him. I guess what I am trying to say is no matter how bad someone treated you, he will always have power over you if you do not learn forgive, and forget, them. I'd say forgive him.

Don't do it fren. The pendulum will swing back, we will have our time in the sun.

Attached: ss_swearing_in.jpg (1600x1092, 204K)

>why aren't you out with your friends?
They aren't the type to go out on weekends (neither am I) and we are all fairly independent. I will see them next week anyway.
>or cuddling with your girlfriend right now?
tfw no gf - I finding it nearly impossible to meet women outside of work, especially when you're not interested in going out to the bars every weekend or even drinking for that matter. There's a qt that I see everyday at work, but as much as I want to ask her out, I would never get involved with a women that I work with so that's out the fucking window. I feel very conflicted in general about dating - as much I want to get a gf, I always double back and convince myself it would be a waste of time and not worth the effort. I think something might be wrong with my brain... I guess I'll keep making gains in the meantime FUCK

Attached: 90812903891823.jpg (585x400, 74K)

>>tfw sleeping in my stoner girl friend's bed so she can go get laid

cuck

I appreciate the responses. It's hard to really discuss a situation like this. Like I've said, it's hard to forgive him and it's even more hard to deal with him. I have no idea if he legitimately has cancer. Nor do I know if he's so stupid/manipulative that he actually things he can get on my good graces. Part of me is suspicious that he's trying so hard right now so that I'll let him live with me when he wants to retire.

He's done shit like that before, where he just followed me to a hotel and stayed in my hotel room without me asking. I'd tell him to leave and he'd just get right cosey in the room, ignoring me.

I'll fucking shoot him like a home invader if he tries that shit.

Your suspicion isn't unfounded.

>where he just followed me to a hotel and stayed in my hotel room without me asking

Yeah that crosses the line given everything else. You don't forgive him to absolve him of guilt or set the idea that you should be obligated to help him later on because of a clean slate. You forgive him to do what the other user said about not letting someone having a hold on you.

And cut contact with him.