Looks like it's finally over for manlets

Looks like it's finally over for manlets

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-194144_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We don't need another thread about this

Oh shit I didn't see the other one. My thumbnail pic is better anyway

Are they adding weight verification for all the 200 lb girls that I've got catfished into fucking?

Think of how outraged people would be. It would probably be all over the news

>height verification
>no weight verification
God I hate women

Attached: anime_female_with_question.jpg (716x620, 257K)

how are people this stupid, they're setting up an april fools joke, all tech companies do it, they know this'll go viral and if they get backlash it doesn't matter since it's just a prank bro

It's just a prank bro
I wish it were real though because I'm actually a lanklet and not just lying about it

> gets catfished by a fatty
> mans up and still fucks her
You sir, have my honor and respect

>April fool's
>In March

manlet cope
you cant hide yourselves anymore garden gnomes

tech companies always line it up days before aprils 1st, they usually setup late march and reveal on april1st/2nd, look at nvidea, twitters, and youtubes past 3 years fools

Ah yes of course user, how could I have missed this fact. April Fools is only in two days, haha, my bad! They wouldn't release it ahead of time to make it a little bit less obvious.

Fuck I hope this is true

>Twf 5'9" but I tell everyone I'm 5'10"

That's not manlet r-right fit?

Their business model relies on desperate manlets paying for premium services like Tinder Gold and Boost. LOFL if they are seriously going to go through with this.

it is true however lying about your height because you care about the opinions of tinder slags is pathetic, would you honestly want a girl who wouldn't give you a chance because of a one inch difference in your height?

You gotta take every advantage you can get bro. I'm not trying to marry every one of these bitches

I'm 6'4" and am fine with height verification since I can prove it
But not having weight verification too is fucking retarded
I guarantee more people catfish with weight than height
I'm sick of generous top-down camera angles and blown out instagram filters hiding hundreds of extra pounds when they describe their body as "healthy"

Attached: e_1ed066_6454579.jpg (1200x2057, 175K)

how the fuck would this be real? Think they're gonna send a rep to your house? Jesus.

This is seriously the thing they want to verify?
They could have verified age, whether or not people are STD free, shit like that. Actual important shit that's a serious risk to people's well-being and health.
6'1" by the way. I don't hate the idea of height verification, I just hate that height was the first thing they thought needed to be verified. What a fucking retarded and shallow decision.

Attached: 34236784096f3792dd34c6ea44c15bb4a6ede7f57832979d3765da1e61c05915.jpg (660x440, 186K)

>set height as 6'1" (nonmanlet verified)
>hear a banging on the door
>swat team busts in my house and tackles me to the ground
>height inspector measures me
>they leave
>look on my phone, height is now 5'8"
>now I have the manlet star of david permanently affixed to my profile
JUST

You guys should take a look at the replies on twitter
There's some serious fucking seething going on

This is bullshit. What a stupid fucking feature. I swear to God our generations are getting fucking more and more idiotic
FUCK

Have you ever used Tinder? If there was weight verification they'd lose 95% of female users.

And as a king of manlets 6'1" male I'm looking forward to height verification, though this has to be some shitty April fools joke marketing attempt to drum up a lot of media attention over the weekend.

How will it even work. What if I get on my tiptoes?

AHHHHHHH I HATE BEING UNDER 5'11"
AHHHHHHHH

manlets, its time we rise up
the lanky's reign of tyranny must come to an end

>tfw the manlet uprising is stopped because tall people put our keys on top of the fridge.

I AM SO GOD DAMN SICK AND TIRED OF BEING 5'9 GOD DAMN IT

I THINK ABOUT HEIGHT EVERY DAY BECAUSE OF THIS FUCK ASS BOARD

LOG ONTO FIT LOL MANLET 5'9 IS PATHETIC LOL LOL

I AM SO FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SHIT GIRLS ARE MY HEIGHT IN HEELS

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN SHORTEST MAN IN THE ROOM

THAT FUCKING GOD DAMN FEEL WHEN NO SATISFACTION FROM BEING TALLER THAN ANOTHER MALE BECAUSE HE'S A MEGA MANLET AND BASICALLY DOESN'T EVEN EXIST/MATTER

THAT FEEL WHEN BROKEN HUMAN BEING

THAT FEEL WHEN THIS BOARD IS RUINING THOUSANDS OF LIVES

THAT FEEL WHEN YOU SEE AN ATTRACTIVE GIRL WHO IS TALLER THAN YOU

THAT FEEL WHEN IT COULD BE A LOT WORSE BUT DON'T CARE MY LIFE IS SHIT

JUST BE TALLER GOD DAMN IT

YOU COULDN'T HAVE FUCKING GROWN TWO GOD DAMN INCHES
YOU JUST HAD TO EAT NOTHING BUT PROCESSED BULLSHIT LIKE POP TARTS WHEN YOU WERE A KID YOU FUCKING STUPID PIECE OF SHIT

YOU JUST HAD TO BE BORN PREMATURE AND ROB YOURSELF OF DEVELOPMENT

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

I WEIGH 140 POUNDS I HAVE BIRD BONES AND I AM A MANLET

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE AS A MALE IS BEING PHYSICALLY LARGE

KILL ME
CUT MY FACE OFF

NO ONE RESPECTS ME
WOMEN ARE MOST LIKELY IRRITATED BY MY PRESENCE

THIS BOARD RUINS MY DAY EVERY DAY AND I COME HERE EVERY DAY ANY WAY

MODS WHY WON'T YOU DO ANYTHING
WE'RE DYING
WE'RE ALL FUCKING DYING HERE s

Attached: delete.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Fuck you for sinking to using this dystopian shit in the first place.

I feel your pain brother, channel that indignation into the uprising

>Mfw I literally swiped an autistic discord tranny

Attached: 333.jpg (480x853, 58K)

so many manlets lie about time

5'9" isn't even that short. Just wear boots and tell everyone you're 5'10" that's what I do

this so much. As a non-manlet this is great for me.

Attached: 1551146370677.jpg (1920x1080, 140K)

Exactly. And stop being a tinder-using demeaned little cuck.
Jesus fucking christ do we need a good big war.

Fake as fuck, next.

>5'9" isn't even that short

Attached: 1551149046131.png (645x773, 49K)

Kek
Even she (he) has a girlfriend
What's your excuse fit???

>bi, poly am, autistic , transgender
>still has a gf

there is no god

*inhales*
BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
Read it and cry manlet
blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/

Attached: 1553844791968.png (751x1084, 287K)

>that pic
>filename

Off topic
>Have 50 matches
>Tinder keeps telling me "You have 25+ people who already like you, swipe to find them!"
>Swipe right on everyone, no matches
>The number of people tinder says likes me keeps growing, but I get 1 match every few days at best
Anyone else get this? Is tinder holding matches back for me to buy premium?

>I used to do alright, could fugg a girl once a month or so
>now I havent gotten a single match in the past 6 months
>have the same or better pictures, more Jow Forums, better job, live in a largely populated area
>mfw

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 16K)

Should I have swiped right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190328-135834_Tinder.jpg (1440x2960, 1.33M)

Look at today's date and tell me it isn't an early April fool's joke

Attached: 1550529210833.jpg (626x602, 58K)

>just bbe yourself

Attached: 9171D0C2-1FC8-44C6-BA5E-DDCBDCFE01F9.jpg (640x675, 44K)

how tall are you?

Women are whores, men are withdrawing.
Welcome to the collapse of society.
Everyone reading this is getting front seats.

The problem is men. You faggots don't even realize you're part of the problem. Pussy is overvalued, especially on tinder. I've seen some of my friends who aren't even bad looking toss out their dignity to sleep with a chubster because "Bro pussy is pussy". It isn't. You are conditioning unattractive women to believe they are attractive. It is why you're seeing hamplanets have the audacity to demand things from men when in a perfect world they should just be happy anyone is willing to fuck them at all.

As someone who is tall but has nothing else going for him, this is absolutely based.

No, you should've LEFT Tinder

That actually states that men are refusing to have sex at record numbers while women are becoming gross easy unmarriable whores.

Ask the 30+ year old infertile single strong independent pansexual women who don't need no man or parasites growing in their womb how that worked out for them.

Also ask them why they hate that those 30 year old men they turned down are now fucking and marrying the 20ish year old women they used to be and giving them the life they said they didn't want and called an evil patriarchacal scam.

The root problem is giving women the vote.
What you bring up is a downstream result of that initial mistake.

Those cat food, box wine and antidepressant investors must be absolutely jizzing themselves.
As things stand, there will simply be no future.
Then again, this exact state of affairs precedes war, so I don't think it will last.

i am 5'6"

Carrection, white bois having less sex,

ngigas gettin more vanilla puddin than eber

preach

Attached: white girls be like.png (414x476, 531K)

Even if that’s an april fools joke that’s some harsh fucking wording, I think theyre gonna lose a lot of sub 6 footers over this one. Obviously that wont really affect the number of matches since the 6 foot+ guys are taking all the women anyway, but theyll lose all of their revenue from selling manlet data

Treating women like the prize is the problem. In other words, men more worried about getting laid than making money is what fucked everything up. Women haven't changed, social media and the internet just made it way easier for them to whore around. It is pathetic, check instagram thot pages and just look at the comments. Thousands of guys making posts trying to get into her DMs. And she is making money off of every single one of them.

>implying companies even want manlet data

War with who?
Also, men would rather fuck their hands, sex dolls, go full celibate and monkmode, or pull women from entirely new countries to bang.

Western chicks are completely and utterly fucked on every level.

Judging by the increase in virginity rates and lowered sexual interest in men... men are giving up on women and relationships in record numbers.

And according to everything we've read.
Men, despite being less employed and having less credit then women, are wealthier and happier then women of the same age and education level.

Manlets are the targets of many thriving industries ranging from lifted shoes to booster seats

I don't know. There are so many pre-war situations all over the place now, it could blow anywhere. Not to mention civil wars, which are brewing too.

In a broader sense, what we're seeing are the effects of overly prolonged peace: civilization starts cannibalizing itself and going insane.

can't wait til humanity is wiped

Thats because women arent supposed to be college-educated or employed

That's what happens when society allows and encourages the masculinization of women, and the inverse in men.

I wish we had some data on how many young dudes are going mgtow in the current year.

This

>uprise
>of those who have already failed to rise

Attached: photo_2018-08-11_15-02-18.jpg (500x333, 24K)

Been over for a long time.

Attached: 2F1C19AB-5ADD-42FA-A733-958145B4E845.jpg (1242x2671, 257K)

Let’s see if you can smirk when we arrive in your village, hacking away at your shins with fearsome upswings of our battleaxes

Nice edit lmao. I feel bad for the manlet princes though so I’ll help you out, this was 5’5” in the original r/tinder post

Saw this and Jow Forums was the first thing I thought of.
Had a nice chuckle, then realized the utter emptiness in my life.

enjoy kneecaps while you still have em

Nearly every single girl in that photo has a potato face

I have trained to strike at manlet height for years. You don't stand a chance. You barely stand at all.

Attached: 1543167378124.webm (854x480, 2.86M)

they need to also include a height filter that ignores shorter than 6'1 manlets automatically

they're mostly fake accounts designed to trick you into paying

Why aren’t you using tinder to red pill thots.

Attached: 433E8664-CECF-442A-A437-B522FEFD1267.png (640x1136, 2.1M)

>Swipe right on everyone
stop doing that, it flags you as a bot or a desperate loser who should not be let near women

Your strikes will bounce off of me without effect. I am the optimum male height (5’5”) for combat. Your arms are long and flimsy, like a pencil. My entire body moves like a single mass of steel, and you will not withstand my onslaught.

I’m 18 and 6’7 and going to grow until I’m 21 (According to the doctor anyways) is there any surgery or anything to make myself to stop growing or make myself shorter cause I hate being this tall. I feel so insecure about it and it’s so hard to put on any weight and shoes and clothes are so expensive Size 15 UK & Ireland foot size and I’ve gotta buy XL or sometimes XXL clothes and they don’t fit properly and I look so messy and ugly. Any suggestions on how to stop growing?? I know it’s a stupid question but I really need to know.

Attached: sadz.jpg (640x480, 63K)

I hope you realize that Tinder shows these people to you based on your Tinder Elo score

How fucking ugly are you, exactly?

SS + GOMAD

Eat harder and lift regularly, and you could become some kind of superchad.

>TIC TIC BOOM

It’ll get better once you stop growing and have a normal job, you can get clothes tailored to look right and you’ll be an uberchad.

Are you even swiping right on the landwhales? Most your likes are probably them. Either way there are a lot more people using the app than the 50 or however many it lets you swipe every day, it takes a long time to match unless you pay for premium or are a tall 8+/10. Here’s a test: if you don’t have 99+ in your likes you section all the time, you aren’t an 8+/10.
Also this, especially the desperate loser part, it actually does have an algorithm that sorts people based on attractiveness, if you are a guy who swipes right a bunch but rarely matches you will only be shown to uggos because you have been deemed an unwanted person by tinder. With this shit existing it’s really not surprising that women aged 18-29 have such a lower virginity rate than men 18-29.

I don't think I'm that ugly

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-215538_Tinder.jpg (1416x1827, 1012K)

IMAGINE THE SHITSTORM

kek
I should try that for fun

Break your growth plates, It’ll stunt your growth.
My cousin is between 5’5/5’6 and would’ve been above 5’8 had he didn’t break his leg during a game of football.

What a reddit reply. All you achieved with your post was pointing the other user's joke in a very longwinded and annoying way.

>tfw your mom and your mom's friends keep giving you not-so-subtle hints to try online dating

Attached: chickmagnet.jpg (390x328, 40K)

are you the molesting unckle on meth or the manlet skinnyfat?

Not sure which is which
I'm on the right

Fuck off with this shit. Tinder is not Jow Forums related at all.

Manlets are fit related, because they fit into so many small spaces

Must suck to be a manlet

Can’t wait to get that verified 6’3 on my profile

Do you honestly think manlets are going to rise up and do a mass boycott over a fucking joke? Either manlets are more insecure than I thought or you are a retard