Over a month ago I saw a post on her about a mixture of jojoba oil+peppermint oil for hair loss...

Over a month ago I saw a post on her about a mixture of jojoba oil+peppermint oil for hair loss. I just wanna thank the user who posted it I hope he’s here. Also wanted to ask about a few more tips on applying it?

These are my results. My balding wasn’t so bad but i started seeing results when I had hair and decided to to shave my head to see them more clearly. I’ll look like shit for about a month and I can’t wait for my hair to grow out. I used to have a bunch of randome “empty” spots of baldness on my head and right now it looks like this.

Attached: 94482969-36D7-47F6-A391-66642157B1FC.jpg (1280x960, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make sure you fix your diet too.
need good circulation going on in your head, need a cleansed lymph system.

what is your exact mixture?

Post the brands you bought and a mini guide. Going to order and try once you post

Attached: IMG_6052.jpg (967x489, 65K)

how important is adequate water consumption for hair loss?

yes I'm trying, I'm also taking garlic pills for increased circulation and they make my boners extra hard

Jojoba oil + 100% essential oil extract. I've been mixing it with "extra strength" Biotin shampoo from amazon, the results have been amazing but my hair was very long and I hate styling my hair so I just shaved it all off to let it grow out hopefully it's how it used to be 5 years ago. I'm only 23 I started balding at 18

I will right now

I drink about 5 lts of water a day because I'm in a hot environment at my work place 8-10 hours a day + I live in Florida, I think that helps me a lot. especially with digestion

Did you try the oils before or after starting Biotin? Because if you did it at the same time I guarantee the oils are useless.

>5 lts
holy shit. how do you put all that down?

This right here is what I’ve been working with
It’s only about a water bottle per hour, I sweat a lot and it’s hot as fuck with the machinery inside my work shop so I need it, also lots of manual heavy duty work

Attached: 7D1DD886-3F9F-4254-9ECD-A85B90C5E892.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

Do you have a before picture?

I started with the biotin and it helped a little but mostly just made my hair thicker but a shitty texture

I will be posting a .gov website with studies on the oils, the peppermint oil is the main ingredient. its supposed to be more effective than minoxidil. Keep in mind this is a .gov website so its pretty legit

What is the mixture dude. Loke 1 tablespoon peppermint and half a gallon jojojo?

Attached: IMG_6028.png (1242x2208, 3.38M)

How did you go about applying it before you shaved? I'm only thin at the temples so far, but my hair is long so It's hard for me to reach my scalp when I try to rub it in.

man some things in life we just gotta accept

shave it and move on, you'll feel a lot better

-t. someone covered in suicide scars who doesnt cover them up anymore

Attached: 154752087157742221352.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Haha

this is the link on the studies: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

I do not, But trust me I mostly had hair on the sides and on my hairline which is still not perfect, but now on the top it's looking so much better (I have shaved before) and there used to be spots of complete baldness

Please look up the bottles I posted on amazon, the measurement for the peppermint is about 5 drops per 100ml to dissolve

I was NOT about to give up, I was prepared to save up on 2k+ surguery hair transplant as a last resort (I did not for anything want to use and depend on minoxidil) and I tried everything and this helped me the most

bump

Ok let's try again. How much do YOU MIX YOURSELF. Jesus you keep dodging the question lmao. Maybe the oils lowered your RAM memory

which question

seconding this, look up on youtube lymphatic drainage head self-massage video. the lymph is critical in hair growth, and then bloodflow too.

Cheers man thanks for the link to the study, pretty amazed by the results they found.

>lymphatic drainage head self-massage
I will be doing this as well thanks for the heads up, even though most videos on it are from the most emotionally fragile woman I've seen in a while

>I did not for anything want to use and depend on minoxidil
Why not? Do you know how minoxidil and other anti-MPB medications work? Do you know how peppermint oil (menthol) works?
>In southwestern Turkey, ingestion of peppermint or spearmint tea is said to cause a reduction in libido.[71]
>The addition of peppermint to rat drinking water at 20g/L (equal to making 250mL of tea from 5g of tea leaves) was able to reduce circulating testosterone by 23% although a more significant reduction was noted with spearmint (51%).[72]
>In women with hirsutism (21 overall, 12 diagnosed with PCOS), ingestion of spearmint tea at 5g tea leaves twice daily is associated with a significant reduction in free testosterone (29%) without altering total testosterone levels[71] which has been confirmed in other trials.[73] It is unsure if this applies to peppermint, as while peppermint is up to 50% menthol by weight spearmint is 29-74% carvone.[74]
Peppermint oil is working for you because it acts in a similar mechanism to finasteride and minoxidil by lowering levels of DHT, which causes early MPB in people who are genetically predisposed to it. Actually, from a Jow Forums and male-wellness perspective, you could say that peppermint oil is even worse for you than finasteride/minoxidil. At least those medications preserve free testosterone; they only block the conversion from free testosterone to DHT. Peppermint oil tanks your testosterone, reducing DHT levels simply because there's less hormonal material to make it.

tl;dr you're doing the same thing as minoxidil except turning yourself even more into a low test s 0 i boy than those medications would have done.

Attached: kek.jpg (229x220, 11K)

If you have enough testosterone to bald then does it even matter if you lower it? Wouldn't you just be at 'normal people' levels?

I noticed that sometimes when I apply peppermint oil my balls sort of ache

I dont drink any peppermint oil? I apply it to my head with jojoba oil

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

minoxidil is cheaper and guaranteed better?

finesteride is insanely better, if you wanna risk 3% chance of sides?

you should eat raw garlic at night, garlic pills allicin is practically negligible. eat raw garlic for full benefits.

thats not how it works you fucking moron lol

it has to do with how much dht your body converts from free tests, and how much effect that dht has on your personal hair follicles, plus genetic (how much hair density were you born with) and dietary factors

Attached: 1553402287703.jpg (731x587, 100K)

... you do realize that you're on Jow Forums, right? why would you willingly sabotage your workout? Finasteride, and to a lesser extent minoxidil, can have negative side effects, but this kind of fear is irrational if you're willing to play with fire by tweaking your testosterone levels by using menthol. If you're going to fight MPB, why not preserve your testosterone, minimize damage to your endocrine system, and avoid tanking your gains in the gym?
... you do realize why you're supposed to mix jojoba oil with the peppermint oil, right? Jojoba oil serves as a transdermal carrier, allowing the peppermint oil to be taken into the body. You're a fool if you don't think that shit is in your bloodstream LOL.
Quit using that shit and just take the minoxidil, get hair transplants, use a hair system, or just shave it off and embrace it. ALL of those options are better than what you are trying to do right now. I'm sorry to tell you guys that there's no chemical way of fighting MPB other than minoxidil if you want to do it with the least amount of side effects. Until we get gene therapy, that is, but that might be decades away and certainly will be expensive and/or regulated.

Attached: superkek.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

grow your hair out and start combing regularly. combing your hair with a good brush promotes blood flow which is what your thinning hair needs.

Wait for the hair clone tech to drop. The old transplant methods aren't worth it IMO.

Where is the before pic?

good on ya bro but not sure you're the guy I want to be taking my advice from

Self harm and trying to re-grow hair are two completely different things. We didn't snatch our selves bald in a fit of madness.

not him but make sure you let it soak in for at least an hour

I haven't noticed any difference.

Methanol is just alcohol right?
So the lowering of testosterone is the same as someone who drinks?

>Peppermint oil is working for you because it acts in a similar mechanism to finasteride and minoxidil by lowering levels of DHT
You're not drinking it dummy, you're applying it topically, which makes its effects local to the scalp.

>gene therapy
They are already done with the hair cloning (replicel) human trails. We don't need to alter DNA. Just clone the DHT resistant hairs as much as needed and put them where you want. done, no scar, no drugs or goo you need to take forever.

No before pictures, this whole thread smells like a fucking shill. I bet you work for the Balding Industry Complex, fuck off back to Bildeberg.

bots from b had to go somewhere bro

Alright I'm gonna look into this bros, I'm going to get a home testosterone kit and test myself before and after topically applying peppermint and coconut oil.

I will get back to you guys asap.

Attached: gymeme.jpg (1079x873, 31K)

Funny - I took some screenshots from that thread - been on it since then too and while I didn't take before pics, my hair seems improved.

Posting pics - TAKE NOTE of the background comment, usually it's the linked one to the foreground

1/4

Attached: 12319.png (1440x2560, 334K)

2/4

Attached: 12320.png (1440x2560, 280K)

3/4

Attached: 12321.png (1440x2560, 379K)

4/4

Cheers, brahs

Attached: 12322.png (1440x2560, 393K)

does it have to be jojoba oil? Can i mix peppermint oil with coconut oil instead?

hahahhaa you got a dickhead m8

menthol is what gives mint its fresh, cool taste.
>methanol is alcohol
only if you're drinking shit moonshine that blinds you, sure. menthol =/= methanol =/= ethanol.
see . jojoba oil is meant to enhance transdermal absorption.

So even taking into account the sub-dermal absorption. Would it really be enough to lower testosterone notably?
We know for example that caffeine promotes dht when taken internally, however it actually has an anti-dht effect when applied topically.

Attached: autismcure.jpg (500x402, 24K)

This is vital. Get yourself one of pic related and brush your head with it when ever you can daily. You will feel tight sore spots, really work these until they no longer hurt. I’ve been doing this and it’s complely stopped my hair loss and my scalp feels great and loose.

Attached: 6D652234-02DF-43C4-BFBA-8858A952F771.jpg (600x600, 43K)

reminder to grow new scalp

Attached: balloon25jun14-484799.jpg (583x331, 63K)

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

sauce?

nothing justifies suicide. Not even doom music

Not important. I've been drinking 5-6 litres everyday for the past 5 years and it has done nothing

OH NO NO NO

>A kippa would fit perfectly on that part of his head

Attached: jews said.jpg (119x125, 4K)

I look at this thread and cringe. Men have become little sissies that worry about their hair like women. Imagine if Hafthot Bjornson or Brian Shaw worried about their hair loss. Exactly, you can't even imagine it, because they aren't little pussies like you. Shave it off you losers.

What makes you think that they don‘t cry themselves to sleep over their inferior hairlines? Just because they‘re big? Maybe that‘s their COPE, y‘know...

If you honestly cry over your hair loss you should see a psychiatrist and preferably never breed. Don't want a pussy like you raising more pussies.

So what should I get? Peppermint oil and castor oil?
How do I apply it and how often?

whats this called? imma order one right now

post body

Peppermint oil is working for you because it acts in a similar mechanism to finasteride and minoxidil by lowering levels of DHT

That's not how Minoxidil works at all. The level of knowledge on this board is garbage.

So whats the conclusion on the mix? How much should I use peppermint oil with jojoba oil?

Alcoholics rarely suffer from mpb because alcohol is a vasodilator