Is it possible to be too chad in the sense that you intimidate women?

Is it possible to be too chad in the sense that you intimidate women?

Attached: guy.png (654x656, 724K)

>intimidate women
>bad

I think perhaps you don't 'intimidate women', OP, you more likely *scare* them a bit and or *disgust* them a bit, and you just don't know how to interpret their body language correctly.

>intimidate men
fixed

this dudes 50 foot tall faggy hair does not complement his forehead. bad choice

>bogdanoff jaw
>intimidating

Attached: smug bitch costanza.jpg (180x246, 11K)

Yes. Most women will be like "I don't even stand a chance. Why go after him since he already has a girlfriend."

Attached: alain plein 1.gif (250x240, 553K)

Is this guy considered a chad? His face looks like someone squished it in photoshop

No you are not too chad women just think of you as an autistic creep.

>wtf hes too intimidating!

Maybe I have a thing for women with some self confidence

yes

Not high tier women.

that's not what being chad is.

Unless it makes you look borderline ugly with an overexagerated jaw and huge muscles you're probably fine
This

Never, you can only go on the up and up in appearance

The pic you posted Is misrepresentation of attractiveness

Having a jaw≠ having a good jaw
Much like with face your jaw has to look good all together not just parts

Delet!!!

My picture is the ideal, he would look better with a quiff or a side part not a sky high pompadour

Also, if this makes you feel better

During the day, I've noticed college actual chads that look like Nick Bateman or Captain America don't really talk to stacies during the day. Too busy studying and gymming

But they probably hook up with Stacies at night when they go to the bars or the club

Attached: gigachad1.jpg (500x750, 46K)

You can be too intimidating to the point where you only attract either people with extremely high self-confidence or people who are batshit crazy. That's why it's good to be vulnerable from time to time, especially if you're a handsome person with a smoldering look or a resting bitch face. it puts you down to earth, adds more depth to your personality in the eyes of the other people, and allows you to check all of the boxes. Being intimidating is the fuel of crushes, and it might be the fuel of hookups with alcohol involved, but it is not the fuel of healthy relationships... most of the time anyway.

that's a real good mtf trap

I must be too good looking. Women go out of their way to avoid me. Guess they think I'm already taken haha

Post face , body and time stamp and you can blur parts of face if you want

This guy looks really bad, the midface and eyes look like they belong to a woman.

Yea don’t scare girls. Even if you look intense you can smile and be really nice to them to reduce tension.

It's mostly the hair though..

would look better with less volume

Attached: 441.png (402x586, 266K)

Oh definitely. Attractive guys know they’re attractive. They dominate the sexual selection process so they don’t give a shit about courting or any of that. When the time comes that they want it, they get it and keep moving. Sucks desu, tfw no bf who knows everyone wants him but sticks with me instead

True

Attached: bruh.png (604x371, 502K)

d-daddy

Yes.

Notice how the most Alpha men in all of society are not really paid attention to by women.

>pic related
I’ve never heard a woman refer to Randy Couture or Brock Lesnar as “hot”

Attached: C24E5507-E136-4F77-BF74-C8AF2E126518.jpg (468x360, 29K)

>Notice how the most Alpha men in all of society are not really paid attention to by women.

I'm pretty sure those guys get pussy lmfao

People tell me all the time I'm intimidating. I always look pissed off, and I've got a big frame, but I'm only 5'8. Women like fear. Not too much, but some. They like to feel like you could crush them, but trust that you won't. That's called feeling safe. Because they think if you can crush them, then you can crush anyone.

>5'8
>intimidating
hehehaah oh no no

Not Randy, but I have absolutely heard multiple women say Brock Lesnar is hot. Granted, I live in the deep south so things could be different here.

I am Chad as fuck but women want me and they love being intimidated by me.
They want someone as alpha, dominant and gigantic as me.
And they also want cute, androgynous, youthful looks, and since I am extremely tall, I have huge muscles, and I have a qt womanly face, girls left and right want me.
But they will never have me since I already have a wife.

This is what manlets actually believe

Girls usually like "bigger" guys in the South whether that's being fat bloatlord tier (you need to have a beard and a pick uptruck tho) or a thick muscular jock physique like Brock lesnar

girls like them both

Is that johnny bravo mode?

Yes.
Thats what i tell myself i am since no women ever talk to me.
I am just too goodlooking and it makes them very afraid.
I also listen to the same song on repeat for 9 hours a day, to retard myself until i actually believe this. My life is going great.

Attached: 1533550245203.png (720x644, 31K)

nope
Women this days feels enough entitled to deserve gigachads

Why were 90 percent of the girls shown in Johnny Bravo so goddamn hot

this is a fucking kids show

Attached: 1414.jpg (384x288, 15K)