Sup Jow Forums first time poster on this board

sup Jow Forums first time poster on this board
I decided to start working out for my gf but I'm kinda in the dark as to where I should start.
I figured probly 90 reps of bicep curls every other day and 50 sit ups on the non bicep curl days.
Anything else I should know?

Attached: wot.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Focus on compound exercises before you do any isolations, unless you pinpoint a critical weak point in your body. Also high reps w/ low weight= endurance, low reps with high weight= strength and growth

Oh cool

Attached: cfe9fbbb-d919-41b2-bdee-12b9077fbf1c.jpg (1170x784, 79K)

Don’t listen to this fag.

First thing you should do is work on your deadlift form.

Knees forward back straight start at 2pl8 and work from there

I would only run if you are in the 90s, its the place where you want to be

Nah that sounds good bro you’re fine

I'm from /o/
thats the only image I had that was vague enough to start a thread with lol

Read the fucking sticky

Just go to the gym and have FUN. Some will tell you to focus on strength by doing heavy compound movements and others will tell you to focus on volume and do isolations like doing 90 rep bicep curls (which is too much volume actually), but what matters at the end is having fun and enjoying yourself whiles at the gym.

Do SS, but skip legs on Wednesdays and replace it with arm work

I'm looking just for stuff to do at home before and after work. I don't have time to go to the gym every day.
Also, when I said 90 reps, I meant 45 in the morning and 45 at night of 10lb weights. Idk is that a bad thing?

Lol nice, tell /o/ fit says hi. I like when the cars go vroom vroom too

Yeah, kinda. Tbdesu it sounds like kettlebell work is more suited to you.

first day do some light one mile sprints and then squat your body weight, most people should be able to without training

Oh cool, I guess I'm going to the gym and doing fucking nothing while eating free donuts and pizza

Get a routine from some personal trainer in your gym (or in r*ddit if you're autistic or poor). Watch your macros, eat what you should depending on your weight and don't stop exercicing. Search / ask for calisthenics if you're too poor for a gym membership, but at some point you'll need to go. Weightlifting is much better for building muscle than calisthenics.

Oh, and be careful. People here love to troll newfags like (you). Don't fall for memes and don't listen to retards like the "have fun lol" guy

Squats and presses.
Squats and presses.
Squats and presses.
You can do isolation exercises like curls after your squats and presses, but if you've got the energy left to do them at any sort of serious intensity, then you haven't done enough squats and presses.
There is no substitute for squats so don't even think about it. There are arguably substitutes for presses, but presses of all sorts are the most masculine thing you can do in the gym so why the fuck wouldn't you press?
Don't listen to deadlift fags, nobody ever built mass by dead lifting, it's purely a strengthening exercise. You're not going into competition so don't deadlift unless it's something you want to do because you like it.

Dont troll a new fag. Op listen to me I know everything ever, just only do dumbbell flyes. It works your whole body and if you ever get bored do leg presses but dont do them too much or you legs will fall off and your dumbbell flyes will be cursed forever with the spirt of your dead legs. It happned to this one guy I knew back when I worked at CVS, had some of the best DUMBBELL FLYES Ive ever seen. God I miss him, he was like a brother to me and my D U M B B E L L F L Y E S were like my mom and papa. I just want my family back.

Should he do dumbell flies before or after he goes 4pl8 ass to grass?

Thats not what the dumbell fles dream is about. Your silly ass to grass brings you down to the earth while the true path of dumbell flyes makes one fly away and reach the hevans. We all start weak only flying 6plt lmao but we all will one day reach god and show him our cool full ROM 12plt dumbell flyes

12pl8 each? Or total?

holy fuck lol just curls and situps
I want to see what someone would look like on this

>being this new
Ok retard, I will spell it out for you. 12 p l a t e e a c h

Gee idk, I've never done more than 10.

You get there one day son, desu once you get past 11 everyrthing speeds up and 12 looks reasonable

does it change desu to desu here too?

You know that’s not what I meant you fucking dumbass

Of course, my noble (you) farmer