Just quit video games

Just quit video games.

My gaming laptop got fried in my second year of university. I quickly got a girlfriend (my choice, as I was plating many), got an internship, and turned my GPA around. As a result, I made enough money for food and got big very quickly.

Not a coincidence. Why are you still playing games? It's literally killing your success and productivty, and in turn your gains.

Attached: 1497415172163.png (452x710, 363K)

Post body
You're still posting anime and blaming video games so I doubt you look good, please prove me wrong.

I'm an ebic gamer. My gains are doing fine. My social life and career........

Attached: 1486334719767.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

friendo maybe you need a seat and drink, relax the spinning. the candle lights will keep...burning

>plating many girls
>cut them off to have a girlfriend instead
user I have bad news

they weren't hot and the hot one wouldn't deal with me having plates

>video games was ruining my life
>i-ignore the fact that i was the one making the choice to put video games ahead of everything else on my life because i dont know what moderation is
cope

Tfw I had a gaming laptop that felt like it was burning my hands when playing games.
Just learnt to take it apart and then cleaned and reoiled fans.
Who else /fitlit/?

OP. I am very pleased for you.

Similar tangential experience. Quitting video games has been correlated to my gains too.

I reckon it’s to do with how our brains process obsession and escapism (and improvement!) They make us happy so we do things that trigger them. At least now it is something more real.

As a cope to deal with my anxiety and to hide instead of facing real world
t. Low willed faggot

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

This. Honestly I glad video games are so shit now, now there's no good reason to play and get addicted to them anymore.

Attached: 1505683103087.png (252x310, 58K)

>I quickly got a girlfriend (my choice, as I was plating many)
this post belong to /vg/

Attached: 1553559659645.gif (232x218, 2.96M)

Never really played video games. Though I have a lot of free time I spend doing nothing so I guess video games would be kinda fun to start, but idk.

The fuck does plating mean

>Games are shit now
2019 has something to say about that.
But don't look back.

gaming industry is so shit now I play Master of Orion 2 or Diablo 2 when I'm really bored...
>t. was semi-pro CS, DOTA, WOW player

>2019 has something to say about that.
What do you mean?

What's your name in wow/disc? I was part of the team of 20 people sharing 30 accounts every season to sell rank 1s/glad for BC-Legion. Which basically means if you aren't a big name like critful/hydra/etc then you are blatantly larping, or I would know who you are. Actually I'd currently have you added on skype or discord right now. You should literally be on my friends list already. Check status updates for this and give me a call, anonlarp.

>inb4 I played alone with a couple friends and we were 2.8k so u prolly didn't know me

This didn't happen.

>he bought a gaymor laptop
probably running wangblows as well

Attached: 1419563826530.jpg (640x400, 307K)

I played on a dead ass server in BC, quit a month into WOTLK, but I was also selling a few arena ratings during that time.
was only max level for the last 2 seasons of BC, and gladiator'd both seasons.
semi-pro just means you earned some money from a hobby.
CS and DOTA I actually placed high enough in tournaments to get checks even though I was on bullshit teams with friends, and was selling ratings.
used to sell Diablo 2 items to other kids in school.

>hit max level in s3/4 and got glad both seasons
>s3 where the competition has literally never been more brutal, and entire teams began hopping out of Shadowburn for titles

But sure, you hit level cap and got glad in that season. Oh wait, so you just hit level cap...were in gladiator contention...and somehow were selling rating with your presumably single character as a complete noname. Lmfao okay bud.

Get your dumbass larp garbage out of here. Didn't get a call btw, 23 people from my little BC section are currently online.

whatever helps you sleep at night.
whatever battlegroup Vashj was in, there was only one other set of gladiators on my server but they had all their gear stripped in S4 for wintrading. I think they got their titles in 5s also.
I botted a full set of S1 gear when I hit 70 which probably helped a lot.
sorry I wasn't as big as your sweaty group. this was only a side hustle for me. selling weed was much better money and much less effort.

Whatcha talking about faggot

As opposed to other fun activities like drugs and alcohol vidya doesn't harm your gains at all.

Just be disciplined and go every 2nd day to the gym and train 2-3 hours. It's not fucking hard.

In my case games even help me staying sane during rest days. Fuck rest days.

Bitch.

Attached: wowaxe.jpg (283x178, 10K)