How do I keep up motivation...

How do I keep up motivation? Just started eating better/working out today but after looking at my body I realized it's going to take me months to get in shape. This disillusioned me but I don't want to lose all hope just yet. Any tips?

Attached: 79cff10.jpg (1152x2048, 284K)

There's no tips or tricks to getting motivated or finding motivation. All those get hyped YouTube videos are bullshit. All those get fit books are bullshit. The only thing you have is your drive. Whatever drove you to making this decision today will keep you going tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day. If it doesn't, then think about why you really want to get fit until you find your real drive.

Might I ask what your drive is by the way and maybe I can give you some beginner exercises and diets

Follow the angery

>months
If you start from average, it's going to take you years, years, to even be halfway through your genetic potential. You're grossly underestimating what your body can become if you start filling out your potential in terms of strength, coordination, flexibility, durability etc. The average human being is functionally disabled when compared to what his body can allow him if taken proper care of.

Unironically this. Look at what first world 'comfort' culture has done to you and what it's doing to everyone around you.

Well, my drive is Communism I guess. Which works with what this guy said because I'm angry that communism isn't a bigger thing. You're pretty organized Jow Forums, kudos

Form a habit

Kill yourself.

Okay I'll work on that

You haven't learned the truth yet I see. Don't worry brother, it'll come to you. Unless you want to speed up the process in which case just read a little

You either keep at it or stay a twink/fattie.

communism killed 100 million of their own people. only retarded trannies who dont understand real communism want it

Its either you give up now or engage in a long journey
Ive been lifting for three years and muscles still haven't showed up

Attached: IMG_20190329_173853.jpg (1086x1997, 378K)

Fat people hate threads.

Attached: 1553831683621.jpg (500x707, 54K)

I do what is fun and what feels good.
Getting in shape and looking good is just a side effect.

If you lift for communism then stop

Months? Depending how shitty you look. I've been lifting and eating clean and careful as fuck for almost a year and today I caught a glimpse in the mirror while cold/without a pump/unflexed. I look like absolute shit and it demotivated me pretty damn hard, like what the fuck is even the point of all this? Not just lifting, but everything I do.
Anyway I'll keep grinding, but hell if it didn't ruin my day.

What are your actual working set weights and stats? I'm wondering where I'll be after 3 years of lifting, and I sure as fuck would kill myself if after 3 years there's no visible progress.

1rm
Ohp 110lbs
Bench 177lbs
Squats 240lbs
Deadlift 240lbs
No point of killing myself i still have 60 years in order to reach 1/2/3/4
Shit genetics suck but such is life

Just becomes something you do, force yourself until routine becomes habit. If you have a bad day or binge don't be too hard on yourself and get back to business the following day. Make those days the minority not a majority.

Attached: IMG-20190326-WA0008.jpg (750x743, 59K)

>its going to take me months
the longer the waiting, the sweeter the kiss

you either want to change or you want to keep fucking around with your thumb up your ass and making excuses, take your pick. nothing in life worth having comes easy; the prospect of having the body you dream about should be more than enough motivation

you have to eat right or you're literally just wasting energy

Imagine a video game where you use cheats and have literally everythingat the start, it‘s gonna get boring pretty fast. The journey to the best armor/weapons and shit is what‘s rewarding because you got better at the game. Keep going bro we‘re all gonna make it.

Attached: A5420F82-3F3C-4A82-ABED-9D35F59260B2.jpg (417x336, 23K)

lmao at this be yourself tier advice. never gets old.
people who say they want to change and don't have pathological issues signalling some kind of deep neurological malfunction. they're never going to change unless they get up and move to a totally different environment, where the problems will manifest in novel ways that might be far enough removed from their old problems that it seems like they solved them, or they'll need the help of structured therapy targeted at untying the knot of neural pathways that keep driving their impulse control to near-zero in particular situations.

normies will never understand this and it makes life like a fucking twilight zone episode listening to you faggots give the same bullshit advice over and over and over to people who aren't going to be able to do anything with it

Possibly actually helpful. Fear and hatred are strong motivators.

Also:
Learn to love the process, not just the end result. Don't fantasise about being ripped, fantasise about being the guy with enough self-control to eat healthy and work out every day.

Stop associating with leftists and others with a victimhood complex, suicidal ideology, success-hatred, etc. Individualism, personal responsibility and a belief in natural justice are all helpful if you want to pursue self-improvement while living in a society which discourages it. The people around you strongly influence your world-view.

Look up Victor Vroom's expectancy theory, which is in my opinion one of the best ways to understand human motivation.

Break big challenges into small, achievable steps.

Do your research and have realistic expectations, but also grand ambitions.

>Just started eating better/working out
Today you say?

You're going to need patience. You're going to need an iron will to stick to proper diet. But if you do, you'll see some fairly rapid results. It will take years to look like a swimwear model but it won't take long to look better than the average skinny fat or obese fucker.

You build discipline for all aspects of your live, couldn't be sucked off to explain you more for I'm angry.

>How do I keep up motivation?
its all about discipline, not motvation.
retard