Can steroids fix a beta personality?

Can steroids fix a beta personality?

Attached: main-qimg-d4eca45c199f2bd9def203715a20861c.jpg (600x413, 46K)

Nope. Sorry, bro.
Next.

They would only turn a beta into an even angrier beta

pump

sadly this. harmful beta is the worst. subhuman/10

maybe, i remember i was more confident when i was frauding

Why did you stop bro?

Yes and no. It’ll make you more aggressive but if YOU don’t change the beta mindset, if YOU don’t put in the WORK to better yourself beyond just hormones and physique, it won’t do much for you. It’ll arguably be worse. You need to work on yourself a lot. I was considering gearing hoping for the same thing man. Now I’m holding it off until I’ve really worked on myself and made enough progress.

Granted if low test is the issue then yeah it’ll probably help a lot but still won’t be the 100% magic fix.

Well how the fuck do you work on yourself ? So much advice for low self-esteem dudes is "don't seek that external success, work on your self-esteem instead" but when the time comes to explain how to do that, it becomes much more foggy.

Nope. Beta’s can only help themselves. I’ve tried to give so many betas advice and they think they know better and continue their beta faggot ways. It’s quite hilarious to watch actually.

You need to roleplay. Being delusional can't help you out. You need to pretend that you're someone else. Your confidence reflects your success rate with women and women can see that.

They give you confidence. Something that a beta doesn't have.
So, yes

Fake it til you make it

Then it seems that roiding would actually help. Roiding is very much faking it.

Bruh I'll take your advice

>Can steroids fix a beta personality?
NO.
Now GTFO.
/thread

nah, been doing it for years and i'm still worthless. there is no escape senpai.

>/threading you own post

Attached: 1545315648892.jpg (638x558, 64K)

Probably.

Amphetamines definitely can. Just don't overdo it and don't "forget" to eat.

no but cocaine can.

Attached: The_stories_and_information_posted_here_are_artistic_works_of_fiction_and_falsehood._Only_a_fool_wou (463x293, 204K)

Kek your opinion means shit here roastie

500mg of Test E a week gave me more confidence

Left looks better

I’m the person who said to work on yourself before gearing, but I wanna change what I said a bit because you’re right it CAN help. You just have to work on yourself while you start using gear. It’s not gonna do much but if when you start you begin socializing and shit there will be a lot of rapid learning and easy mode too. That’s what I plan to do when I get to 10% bf anyway