It’s over manlets

It’s over manlets

Attached: CD6AB1FF-12A6-4C40-B0CA-50CD820CFB8E.png (1242x2208, 288K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blog.gotinder.com/introducing-height-verification/

Why yes, we certainly do need a hundred different threads about this obvious april fool's joke

we had like 50 threads of this shit

Ok just reminding you guys

An even better joke would be if they said it was a joke, but then it wasnt

I'll start been honest about my height when thots start been honest about their weight. So many times girls have looked great in their pics but when I've met them they've been uggo hambeasts. If they can lie about been attractive I can fraud a few inches of height

>implying tinder is worth the time anyway

but it is!
where else can you find a hookup

i dont know, maybe real life?

>t. coping manlet

It is over.

An app that did both this and weight verification unironically instead of as an April fools joke would be a killer and probably dethrone tinder in a matter of months.

Plus it'd allow decoupling from Facebook and reduce catfishing. You could instead just make an account and verify at an office or something. Then sign in to the account is done with facial recognition.

>Tinder
Wow, how old are you guys? 50? You probably have a facebook page.

>this bullshitter
so what is the best app right now, faglord? Grindr for you probably

it's
an
april
fools
joke

Attached: Fat checker.png (785x1599, 382K)

5’11” is still the cutoff, r-right guys?

>manlets think it's an april fools joke
>it was posted the 29'th of march on Tinder's official instagram page

oh no no no

Attached: 1547216321285.png (710x577, 44K)

It's an April f-fool's joke, ok?

the only joke is your height haha

On tinder it's always 6ft. I'm 5'10" myself. Whenever they ask, I say 6ft, and ask how much they weigh. haha. They never know that i'm lying because they don't respond after that haha.

Probably busy doing girl things like shopping. Anyway, I don't have time for those people.

Just be yourself bro.

>using apps to find women
Get out of your basement

Attached: D21ipYdUgAAXcPw.jpg large.jpg (480x640, 42K)

When will they learn

Honestly, that doesn't make it better for me. Landwhales and other SJW's made it a crime to bodyshame in nearly all forms, but now this is supposed to be okay and funny?

I'm 5ft 4. Girls actually come up to me in public and ruffle my hair. In the park, when I do cardio, i get loads of mires, mainly from girls.

Basically I get more female attention than you.

Lol but how tho

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you’re a real funny guy user
sorta like a clown

Height is a point of insecurity for a lot of men. I guess if it is a joke they've done it to illicit some sort of sperg out reaction. But really who cares? If a girl is only into you because you're 6ft+ she's just using you for social gains and not worth your time.

Literally every girl on tinder I matched with who has had the 6ft requirement in their bio has turned out to be vapid.

pfff
the fact that you brag about mires tells me everything about your situation
If you really are that attractive you would be bragging about fucking lots of women, but you don't- because you don't fuck any.
Sure, mires are something but they are not commitments like sex. Be happy living in the friendzone.

>I'm 5ft 4. Girls actually come up to me in public and ruffle my hair. In the park, when I do cardio, i get loads of mires, mainly from girls.

>Basically I get more female attention than you.

Attached: 1553724502562.gif (498x498, 207K)

Because you can actually change your weight, so its not okay to make fun of it. But your height (just as your penis size) is unchangeable so its open for ridicule

Good one, Sean.

Attached: sean-rad-code-conference-796x398.jpg (796x398, 40K)

So you're a dog?

Have they already done the weight verification prank? Fatties wouldn't accept it, it would be a much more useful free publicity.

big lel

Should be the other way around. Being fat is a lifestyle decision that signals some seriously bad personality traits. Lots of manlets and dicklets would train those areas if they could, but fatties just won't lose weight.

How will I trick women without listing my height now? There goes my poon source

Attached: 8365E614-79DA-44E1-9817-AFC417CD79E1.jpg (569x506, 44K)

Stilts?

underrated

This should actually exist.

Can't you work around this by wearing heals of standing on something?

It was over already, even if you lied about being 6'0" it's so easy to tell a 5'10/5'11 manlet from a 6'0" man. Won't change much.

>2 inches decides your human worth

I'm kind of glad this board is slowly turning me gay.

They girls just pity you. Find a guy and take the gay pill.

No it's not an april fool's joke. This is a realtively new technique that can easily be implemented.

t. image analysis engineer

100% this needs to be athing.

Men need to have a full frontal (clothed) picture of themselves standing next to a measuring tape to prove their height

Women are no longer allowed to take the Myspace angle pics to hide their fat and must have a picture of them on a scale showing their dry, fasted body weight.

Just feels like whoring yourself out at that point.

Don't.

Inches pile up, it would be as saying a 4 inch dick is the same as a 7 inch dick.
At some point a guy just looks shorter than a good looking tall guy, and it's much easier for girls to get laid so why would they pick the clearly inferior choice.

>be me
>170cm manlet (fuck retarded foot bullshit)
>meet up with 10 girls from tinder/okcupid, 5/10 to 7/10
>don't list my height
>only 1 of them didn't end up fucking me
meanwhile
>be you
>six foot two
>shit on pathetic manlets on Jow Forums
>last girl was 2 years ago and had a ponch

I need this so skinny bitches below 300lbs won't contact me. If a woman is below 300lbs and doesn't have a fat, jiggly, belly to grab and fuck, she should fuck off.

t.

Attached: 194246-004-7A608A98.jpg (199x300, 6K)

>getting this triggered over a shitpost thread

I'm 6'3", 175lbs, can't wait for both.

how did you get out of the pit?

shoo!

No it can't, you can't judge the height of someone based off ANY building, you need a reference. Not to mention angles of the image being taken.

It is impossible to know someone's height from just one image, not accurately anyway