5 months to lose everything

I'm going to eat less pasta, rice and potato. Prefer meat like Turkey, chicken and fish. Lots of vegetables, broccoli, green beans and butter beans (in English it's called wax beans I think idk) lentils, spinach, cauliflower, peas, carrots.
More water less bread.
No cheese.

A morning Smoothie composed of... I don't know yet but I need at least 200-300 calories in the morning.
I barely reach the 1000 calories per day without a breakfast
For 3 months I'm going to do cardio with weightlift
I have five months to lose everything. I have to lose a maximum and in July/August I will do the insanity program to finish the job

I promise I will succeed

Attached: IMG_20190327_220615.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

You will do it for two weeks then quit.

Are you actually counting calories? Don't just wing it hoping food choice will make your weight loss happen magically.

I have to lose like 50 lbs

Attached: IMG_20190320_140640.jpg (2448x3264, 2.01M)

Wrong, good luck op

STOP FUCKING EATING, FATTY!

Yes i count calories, im at 1000 calories a day

Nice tits

eat 3 onions a day

If you're trying to lose weight, smoothies aka liquid calories are not the way to do that lol.

Water fast my dude and get some supplements and Apple Cider Vinegar. Try it for at least 2 days and if you can handle it try a few days try and lift too.

>meme diets
>not just counting calories and eating decent quality food every day for the rest of your life within your macros while lifting

"JUST WATER FAST BRUH"

Never said or imply an all solution. OP should fast for a few days and then he can eat less or no carbs and just eat quality Meats and veggies.

Water fast is a meme

don't eat under 1200 just actually move your ass it will take less than 200 minutes to burn off that 200 and you'll probably lose faster for it. MOVE. YOUR. ASS.

20 minutes*

You could lose that in 5 days. Just don't eat.

>I promise I will succeed
I wish I could follow each and every one of you faggot blogposters who come here on a motivation-high. I want to be there when you quit and fall back into your old habits so I can say I told you so.

Fuck off faggot. You're gonna fail fast.

Let me suckle those sweet breasts mami

The only insanity program you'll be doing is delusional thoughts X10 if you think 5 months will fix this.. I'm being sincere in saying you'll make a dent in your progress, but to actually fix this in 5 months would be damned near superhuman. Good luck though OP. Come up with more realistic goals, maybe 9 months to a year. Unless you're fine with being skinny with love handles and dangling skin after 5 months, 5 months just won't cut it sorry OP xx

>I have to lose like 50 lbs

Start by cutting off your head, easy 8lbs there!!!FACT!!!

dont let this fucking retard tell you how many months its gonna take hes not your dad

Water fast is better than counting calories; it restores insulin sensitivity and maintains metabolism. When you reduce calories by 300 every day your body fights back, hard, by reducing calories out. See the work of Fung.

Fixable.

2lbs a week for 5 months? Doable but tough.

It’s easier to just go cold turkey every other day than to cut down daily.

Eat maintenance with lots of protein one day. Then switch to a full on 24 hour water fast the next.

That’s 15 days of normality and lifting, and 15 days of -2500 calories burned(for me)

Which is 10 pounds a month, reduce by 2 for the fuck up factor. That’s a solid ass 40lbs in 5 months which is more than what you have.

Not eating for 24 hours is ez as fuck just don’t pig out the next day, prep your meals. Ezpz

Seems you know what food items you are going to eat which is really good. If you start tracking your calories using a scale and getting your macro's right you'll have some sick results. Don't go to low on the carbs if you are gonna lift and run a lot.

okok I takes note

If you really want to don't drink a single liquid calorie. This is your first step. Water coffee tea. Also you should skip breakfast and maybe do a 16/8 intermittent fast. Good luck.

Do IF and then OMAD and then alternate ADF

>5 months
Try 5 years lol

5 months for 50 lbs should be doable but it will cost you a lot of mental strength to do so. I lost 28 lbs in the last 2 months but I was way more trained then you and only gained the weight because of a back injury. Don't fall for any magic diet plans, count your calories and look that you get a good split of protein and carbs. Don't skip on all fats but strongly reduce fats and only eat healthy fats. Also no sugar. Do cardio but not not just to burn calories but also to get a healthier. With your current weight your cardiovascular system is probably not very healthy. Good luck. Also you look like a fag grow some hair.

thanks for your advice

Keep your expectations realistic.
You might be able to get down to a proper weight in 5 months but as one person with shitty fat distribution to another, it’s going to probably take 2 years of constant dedication to look truly great. Do you have what it takes to stick with something for years user?

Just fast. Join /fasting/ general.

Fuck off.

>Have you ever considered an eating disorder my dude?