>feel tired and sleepy all day
>erectile dysfunction and low libido
>can't sleep for more than 6 hours at night
>brain fog, feels like i dropped 100 points of iq
>stop going to gym
>libido and erectile function back
>sleeping 8 hours, feeling fully rested
>iq is back
Fucking why? I want to make it and be big but this shit makes me feel terrible. Should i just give up and do cardio and become skinny?

Attached: 1552996863939.jpg (499x481, 28K)

Have you been eating enough? It’s likely not the lifting that’s the problem here.

Because the gym tires you out dummy. It takes me 3-5 weeks of going to the gym to feel energised even when sore.

Like today, I feel great and virile despite having tired legs from deadlifts yesterday. I got used to it; post gym soreness is now an exhilarating feeling for me.

wtf i thought the gym was supposed to make you feel better and shit

This dude could be right.

Honestly OP lifting increases test so no reason why going to the gym would give you ED. When I started going to the gym it only increased my libido and it has persisted that way ever since. There must be some other factor at play.

Does it happen often? How long have you been training for? You might be going to hard or doing to much. You might just have to keep going until you become used to it and you can handle the training without feeling like that.

4 months now. Actually, on the second week i felt so bad i had to stop going for a few days. Don't think i'm overtraining, if anything, probably undertraining.

You have more energy overall. You may be tired and sore but that deficit is out of a greater sum total of energy. Your body can do more because you're in a mode where you're actually active in life and not just a blob.

I find that the increased confidence from looking better also stimulates one to have more overall energy.

I don't feel that, i don't feel the soreness either, i just feel tired and sleepy all day. Honestly i'll just try running or swimming instead of lifting, for a month, and if i feel tired it's probably something medical.

Ease into it then. For two months I just walked for 25 minutes on the treadmill. Even that made me dripping sweaty. Then I started doing weights again and I'm working back to my old goals. Same weight throughout too.

You can lift and do cardio, I do. It is not a medical condition to feel tired and sore after lifting.

Could be overtraining or undereating. Rest and recovery is the most important part, and I don't mean iust sleep. How can a machine function without fuel, feed yourself.

Either live off a diet of fat and protein or a diet of carbs and protein, the fat and protein is more efficient but way more restrictive and less tasteful overall, plus more expensive.

If you're a regular gym bro who just works out to be healthy then do what you enjoy, don't push yourself to exhaustion

Feeling tired after the gym for a couple of hours may be normal but i feel tired every single day.

Deload week

This, ever since my lifting journey began its been crazy how much that shit spiked, also i agree check your food intake you may not be getting enough nutrients and all that and as a result feel like shit due to an inadequate caloric intake for what your body needs

Lifting 6d/week + cardio + cut + low carb, killed my libido and boners
Lifting (with more intensity) 5d/week + cut, affected boners somewhat but not libido

I'd say overtraining, underecovering and undereating.
And keep cardio. Boners are correlated with good cardiovascular health.

overtraining

I get the same tiredness feeling. That's why I only left right before bedtime

>>can't sleep for more than 6 hours at night
well there's your problem.

But it's going to the gym that causes this. I didn't go to it for a week and i'm sleeping fine. Slept 9 hours today and feeling great.

Nope.jpg

Not getting enough electrolytes, not drinking enough water and not eating enough.