I'll leave you with this /fit

I'll leave you with this /fit.

A man who "wasted years" trying to sculpt his body has become an Instagram influencer on body positivity.

"I always used Instagram for inspiration on losing weight," said Stevie Blaine, 26, aka @bopo.boy.

But after seeing his clothes size tumble from XXL to extra small, family and friends said he had "gone too far".

His 15,000 followers include singer Sam Smith and actor Jameela Jamil who tagged him to her 1.6 million followers.

Image copyrightINSTAGRAM
Image caption
Sam Smith tagged bopo.boy on his Instagram story
"My message is that it's perfectly OK to be unapologetically you," he said.

"And that you don't feel the pressure to conform to a particular beauty standard to make you more valid or worthy because everyone is valid the way they are."

bbc.com/news/uk-england-47693925

Attached: _106223915_grab2.jpg (304x405, 15K)

when will they learn?

Attached: whenwilltheylearn.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

lmao they will never learn

was he ever fit though?
sounds like he just gave up and decided to adopt the "body positivity" mindset

fucking manlets

Literally evil.

What's wrong with this?

kek

Attached: 5BF98246-6C3D-4251-A5FE-77189FA8366D.png (800x949, 356K)

That's not a man, that's a boy.

Jameela Jamil is cancer in a human being, and I'm a fairly progressive liberal snowflake.

Fuck me she's the fucking worst. I cant imagine what it must be like to live in her world. Her twitter is just all oppression all the time. Imagine waking up every waking minute of every day and the only thing that's on your mind is injustice and oppression. She's living proof that 'woke' as an ideology ends up at mental illness.

He got tits

Attached: 1494585039314.png (449x401, 490K)

Nice gyno, fag

He's got Klinefelter's is what. He looks like a textbook case.

>Klinefelte
Someveryone with pubescent gyno has Klinefelter's?

So long as there are people who take care of their bodies and workout, and feel emotionally positive while doing so, deep down inside these people there will be resentment and jealousy. They'll belittle the fit with cries of "ego-centrism", "privilege", and make passive-aggressive remarks on fit facebook photos. They'll call them insecure with their bodies and claim that they themselves are secure, and therefore more mentally stable, with being lazy and obese.

Fuck my body literally looks like his.
He has some hormonal problem and obviously mental too

wasn't he just really fat before?

>wasted years trying to sculpt his body
How long since he "realised"? From what I can see he wasted days. Also thay gyno is proper for unattended years of hormonal disorders.
Give me a fucking break.

Attached: 1547471814309.jpg (600x602, 84K)

Years, but I bet he wouldn't be able cut that fat if he tried. I even have the same round boob shape. Maybe I have hormonal and mental problems.

What makes fatties act like this? Why do they think anyone owes them something?

Attached: 51-nTwK1aHL.jpg (339x480, 53K)

This is it. This is the embodiment of the spineless, of the cucked, of the coward, of the bitch of enthropy itself.
A man that has lost his sense of agency and porpose through his own actions and decisions. He has given up his God given ability to stand tall and proud in the face of that wich is wrong and say "No more, This is the line". This kind of man has acquiesced his self determination in order to accept being part of an in group dynamic. One wich actively seeks to repress the fundamental concepts of masculinity. In doing so, he has shown he is no man, not even a human worthy og holding up the pillars of society.

Make no mistake lads, this is no man of Spartan, this is no man at all.

Attached: pence ab.jpg (600x388, 33K)

brutal

>/fit
Go back

BASED

>that pic
Is she pregnant, OP? She's holding her belly like she's pregnant. Maybe 3 months along already?

Who cares? Normies gonna norm.

Would be based aside from the spelling mistakes. C-, must try harder.

so basically he was fat. tried hard 10 years to get fit and failed? #lazypositivity

you almost got some good repeated digits

>Stevie Blaine
Wonder if his husband gets off sucking on his titties?

People are shifting away from personal progression and biological fulfillment and moving towards an impersonal, yet overly-socialized one that spans tenuous across the globe, caring more for the wider scope of humanity. It's like only voting for the president when you should be caring about your local government and building it up to better support the whole. People naturally have standards, whether it's to be physically attractive and fit, wanting to be become more knowledgeable, or to start a family. Somewhere along the way they meet adversity and bargain with themselves that it really is too much and to give up, rationalizing that it wasn't worth it in the first place. So they shift societal norms that are easier to rationalize not attaining.

He hasn't lifted a day in his fucking life. In spite of that gargantuan gunt, he has twiggy little arms

Attached: chrome_20181213_184700.png (323x246, 53K)

>Jameela Jamil who tagged him to her 1.6 million followers.
I fucking hate normies so god damned much, why do they think this is some kind of worthy of mentioning achievement?