/fraud/ the place where natties who are too afraid to poke themselves with a needle come to cope and copy pasta shit...

/fraud/ the place where natties who are too afraid to poke themselves with a needle come to cope and copy pasta shit that's not even true lol.

>one of these again. Also TestiCle94!027v99 you are no longer welcome return to discord immediately

Attached: 1552192643132.jpg (640x639, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Penis lol

About to do my second pin let's go boys

Anyone else got cysts in there ballsac from steroids? Tbh it's probably from getting an std but could be hormonal changes thoughts?

>people really think they can achieve this natural

Attached: connor.png (720x720, 1.24M)

lmfao

Been on cruise a week now, sleeps already fixed from the tren this is lovely.

That shouldnt be aas
Delt pin trust me

been pinning glutes my entire life

wanna move on to delts, but too pussy.

could i get away with just pinning glutes only? no dulled receptors or anything?

Attached: 1553430157377.png (905x803, 776K)

>dulled receptors
jesus fuck

no, what you're going to get is scar tissue.

But my first pin was so easy. I did left glute.

I’m not sure if this is sarcastic or not since his physique isn’t crazy. Look man I get it, cutting down to anywhere below 10% bf is a pretty big stretch for you, or maybe you plateaued at 150 lbs. Look back to the Greeks and shit, the marble sculptures made of them, even if embellished a bit, is what the achieved naturally. Don’t assume a lean physique above 190 lbs requires steroids, they only speed up the process.

the greeks ate 4kg of meat a day, low carb
the greeks engaged in vigorous physical activity every day, from sunrise to sunset
the greeks didnt have microplastics in the food chain fucking up their natural testosterone levels and giving them xenoestrogens

to emulate the greeks in 2019 is impossible. people have day jobs to be wagecucking at.

to emulate them with the help of anabolics, yeah now we're talking.

Attached: hannah.jpg (650x999, 140K)

Blame society for more of your short comings

Do roid doses and types need to change much depending on the level of definition someone wants?

Could a guy who is 6'2" with thick bones reach a body that looks about like this, abs barely visible at around 270ish pounds on only 500mg of test weekly?

I prefer to do things with bare minimums, and at least attempt to avoid things that are really nasty on lipids and blood pressure, like Tren and so on.

So, if 'm going to stick to basics like test and an AI, can at least a huge physique be built, if not shredded?

Attached: svend5.jpg (170x250, 9K)

ok

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031

Attached: 1516293507473.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

yes. the power of 500mg test E a week for 16 weeks cannot be overstated. i watched my macros like an autist, trained like an autist and put on 12kg of LBM. yeah 12 fucking KG.

naturals would be lucky to get this in 5 years.

>Thinking that the imagination of artists of the physique of Gods and heros represented the average Greek

Uh huh

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE PINNED GET IT HAHAHAHA PINNED HAHAHAHAHA

>too afraid to poke themselves with a needle
listen to yourself.

post B O D Y

Nice. Going to do it this way. I plan to eat at just over maintenance so as to avoid getting fat, but allowing myself some room for my body to work with on gaining muscle too.

PCT will be clomid 50mg ED for 1 month

50mg for 1 month is a bit too long. 21 days would suffice. thats what i did though, and got my bloods tested.

god I wish I was that baby

Whats so wrong with deca and dbol only cycle? whats so bad apart from reduced libido? just taking in to account gains in mass/strength here, pros are low androgenic sides and cons are reduced libido.

i wanted to leave test out so i could see how my body reacts to deca only? didnt testify run npp alone only? is this a bad idea?

Started sustanon for trt. Am I supposed to feel anxious when I wake up? Otherwise O feel fine

Ooooh a typo must be the steroids oh god am I going to die? Cope harder n enjoy ur shit gains you Lil bitch

You're doing the right thing staying away from test mate, thank me later.

I gained and retained more muscle from the deca dbol cycle than I ever did with a straight test + dbol cycle comparatively. I love experimenting, but I have to say that it's a common misconception that you MUST add test in a cycle to keep your system going. I've done 8wks deca dbol cycles and a recent 6 weeker which gained me just as much muscle and without ANY libido problems whatsoever.

If you stay sensible and don't go past 8wks (to be honest after doing 6 cycles ranging from 8-12wks I have yet to see on paper any extra gains past 6.5wks and since then the 6wks makes sense. The gears in your system for a short duration unlike the 10wkers +, I feel better, no acne problems, no lower back pains from muscle water retention, no extra rage problems which are infamous with test.

I know there are a lot of people who through necessity or in their experience wouldn't do a cycle without test, but I can say for definite that for past 2years I've not touched test (contemplated it, but decided against it) and I didn’t have any libido problems. No irritability problems, no loss of size after cycle which is infamous with test i.e. heavy water retention. You're better off without it. I know I am.

As far as gains with each respective cycle, then I gained on average a stone at least from every cycle. But with the test cycles, I lost a good quarter to even half a stone as water dropped post cycle. With the deca dbol cycles I never lost any noticeable weight i.e. a pound or so.

Hope that helps.

>deca
>8 weeks
>6 weeks
you're a fucking moron. I'm not even gonna touch on the no test portion of your post, you are just straight up retarded. stop posting.

>roid rage is a myth

If you dont have gf and see a cute beautiful girl with this Shrek looking monstrosity making out in public being happy... the breaking point was very fucking close.

Attached: 1531660489099.jpg (552x358, 13K)

What typo? Good job missing the point, either way..