Which is better for gainz?

Which is better for gainz?

Attached: press.jpg (893x404, 72K)

Doing both

this, but seated.

Attached: Geff.jpg (1017x771, 178K)

>but seated
Why?

the left is the best for gains, but barbells are a solid alternative as well. Just be sure to make them standing
enjoy your nogains you cheating loser. Seated adds easily 20% to what you can actually do standing&strict, don't let your ego take over.

I do both, 3x14 for dumb, 3x8 for bar. Twice a week. Plus other exercises focused on shoulders on those days.
Am i doing good?

>Am i doing good?
Well are you seeing gains?

Since when did more weight STRICT equaled less gains? I dont even know how you would cheat on seated barbell press...I just see those push pressing guys (great gains btw) "cheating" with presses.

kek. gotta try this

I don't know, i am never satisfied with me and i don't take photos so i don't have anything to compare.

>going to the gym to sit down

Fat people logic at its finest

Attached: AA2A7E9B-8A29-406E-84BE-BDDC5DE11E84.png (639x351, 296K)

for me it's standing bb and seated db

Now what is the best one to keep over developed front delts from hogging the gains from the rest of the shoulder?

Both but his grip is too wide on the bar

So you don't cheat

A different exercise.

stop leaning back during ohp and cheating your form

I would say it's easier to overload the muscle with the barbell. For shoulders I use dumbbells as accessory exercises

YOU GOTTA TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE

Attached: 1551298572687.jpg (1079x845, 287K)

>seated is cheating
>standing is cheating
Thanks Jow Forums

Anubis’s suggestions?
Don’t cheat. Even with perfect form it is a very forward delt dominant exercise.

Little off, but are there people on Jow Forums that pay for his programs? Because i don't see people talking about it.

standing BB is too similar to bench press
seated DB really gives you those cannonball shoulders
seated BNP is also good but kind of a bitch to get into with my home gym at higher weights

strict barbell press is much better

>standing BB is too similar to bench press
What the fuck are you talking about? Your form is fucking shit.

Doesn't the right one have a grip that's too wide?

Try it once and you'll see

Face pulls and chin ups.

>take a normal 2xPPL routine
>replace half the exercises with bizarre meme versions like the side-lying twisted Romanian fakie banded kettlebell curl
>add face pulls to every workout
That's every Athleanx routine. They're not bad but there's no point paying for it when you can just make it up yourself.

Sitting OHP with back support is easy to cheat. Z-presses are pretty much as strict as you can go

I'll bet everything I got, I press more than you. Your form is shit.

I didn't say standing was cheating you mongaloid, if you sit you can't rep it with your legs at all, either way is fine with proper form

How is it easy to cheat seated? I am genuinely confounded

By arching your lower back and pushing your upper back against the seat to simulate an incline press. I'm not arguing against doing seated presses, although I do prefer standing and z-pressing

2pl8 OHP at 180lb bw btw

I don't even OHP anymore because it's too similar to bench and it doesn't give me the same kind of shoulder gains seated DB press + lat raises do.

So you definitely are stronger on the OHP than some other anonymous internet guy.

You mean like a push press?

I suppose that makes sense, I find that I cheat more easily standing tho, but nice max

So you don’t take your lumbar to snap city

Attached: A8C3C5A2-91F6-4AAF-AA5B-7B81907B7826.jpg (637x964, 72K)

More or less, but you can't do that seated

standing db is retarded because you will never be able to lift up as much weight as you could into a pressing position. and you end up doing light weight that never builds muscle. Theres a reason nobody big does it.

clean the dumbbells

Barbell is the way to go for building strength and mass.

this. if you can't clean the dumbbells you press, you probably look stupid as hell. Only elite lifters get a pass here.

Attached: jeff-cavaliere.jpg (450x450, 11K)

>Snapping from ohp-weights
How's that osteoporosis treating you, onions?

do them both standing. builds your core, stability and delts. seated fucks your spine up.

Both are good but don't forget the lat raises too if you want a good, full shape of your shoulders.

Hi

Z-press with barbell is my favorite variation. Doesn't let you cheat and doesn't run the risk of fucking up your spine.

lol, I do OHP over bench press.

>wiping dumbbells with lysol before using it

Attached: 1465525875706.jpg (470x480, 75K)

Post chest

THAT ELBOW PLACEMENT

Attached: 1553770093930.jpg (254x199, 13K)

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seated dumbess press with no back support. God tier