Should girls work out?

Should girls work out?

Attached: tumblr_oos2aefAzX1w9dv3mo5_500.jpg (500x580, 41K)

Not in the gym. Go jog and bw exercises somewhere..

Btw these bitches look shopped to hell. Left's face is 100% different from the other pic I saw of her..

right is fat.

What *IS* this shit?
You fucking INCELS need to be permabanned, you don't belong here at all.

I want to thrust my hips into her until my pelvis is broken

Same..why am I cursed to love fat chicks?
Their habits disgust me but that ass...

Because you've never had an actual relationship with a woman all you've done is look at pictures on the internet.
As soon as some properly-proportioned, attractive young woman actually *connects* with you intellectually and emotionally, your attitude will change, guaranteed. Her look, her *aroma* (whether you consciously notice it or not), making eye contact, hearing her *voice*, and actually *interacting* with her, will make you see that the mere appearance of these disproportionate fat chicks is meaningless, bet you *cash money*.

I got really close to having petite gfs before. Even 1 w big tits but something always came up and did not pursue even though 1(who was fukn gymnast) said I was best looking in class..
Closer I got the closer all my fetishes and degeneracy felt like disappearing. But that was a long time ago.

Yeah? So?
For women, fat = good.

>Because you've never had an actual relationship with a woman all you've done is look at pictures on the internet.
Projecting.
I've had gf's since I was a teen and had a 4 year relationship with a 54kg petite woman in my early 20s. All of them were thin. DESPITE that, I was fantasizing about fat women the entire fucking time. I couldn't fuck my ex without imagining her fatter. After we broke up, I decided to stop giving a fuck and my current gf is a huge and fat. Couldn't be happier.

Listen, friend, let me give you some perspective on this:
>the vast majority of guys in the world don't have dozens of girlfriends, it's a meme
>most have a few then get married to someone they get along with well
>some have only one ever and get married to her
That's the Real World.

>saying I'm 'projecting'
>meanwhile you somehow think you're representative of what's MOST COMMON when you're actually an outlier
Don't tell me what my life has and has not been, buddy, you don't know me at all, don't think for a moment you do. I'm not some young guy who doesn't know any better.

right isn't fat, she has good fat distribution so she's thicc

>don't tell me what my life is
>but bro I'm just going to tell you what your life is

No.

Attached: pierce-brosnan-and-wife-t.jpg (820x492, 202K)

This fetish is actually really patrician if you're rich...

Imagine having like 20 chicks getting fatter for you. If I was a billionaire, I'd buy an island and fill it full of women that do nothing except get fatter. And you know for a fact plenty of women would sign up if you paid for everything.

Like a Hugh Hefner/Dan Blizarian for fatties

Maybe that photo is the unshopped one

Attached: 41b3317c40eadfe0ed8c452159c43982.jpg (322x616, 34K)

Who the girl on the right?

Yes. Girls with abs are the tightest thing ever

She's ugly who cares

Nope

Attached: 1552440902279.jpg (850x400, 70K)

Well that is unhelpful and unnecessary.

Disgusting

Lmao please be real. He gets a kick out of being exposed while wife being 100% unaware...

Nah, I reckon she loves it too

Just look up the video it shoupd be in the description

I dont give a fuck.. do they want to be healthy?

Yes they should lift weights.

The former is hotter tho desu..
She's just so confused and helpless..

girls should only cook me food and give me their vaginas

Weak

>liking what you like and not giving a fuck is weak bro
COPE

Can confirm. Dating a gymnast right now, i can't go a day without fucking her. Tight as fuck. I don't think i could grip my dick as hard as her pussy does. And she is super active in bed not a starfish like literally every hambeast I've dated in the past. Never settle for bitches without self control or respect, cause that shit seeps into your life like a malignant cancer, and you end up a worse version of yourself.

>fat roastie detected

I fuck fat roasties, INCEL

>cOpE
You're likely not that attractive, and so you gravitate toward a hambeast cause that's the best you can do.
Thus, weak.

Kek good for you

Keep coping. Been rated 8/10 facially on /soc/ and Jow Forums, and also 6'5.

I love voluptuous women and i don’t care who knows. They’re beautiful and need to have my children.

And all the fatties I fuck would be attractive to twig loving normal faggots like you if they lost weight.

I am NOT allow

Then you're just a mentally broken fetishist

And should kys

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

guys on Jow Forums's Jow Forums board only fuck the thinnest, fittest, hottest women

I'm a mentally enhanced fetishist.

Should my dick get hard?

I pick right. I always pick the fatter one. Fattter is always better.

No fat girls are gross

Attached: 5163426beea814a25be90ac3c92f124d.png (433x759, 352K)

Based

fat girls hot

Attached: CVrIcv2U4AAoz5D.jpg (600x900, 78K)

Wrong, they're disgusting

Attached: 39062489_880027318857079_1839001152427917312_n.jpg (480x480, 46K)

test boost

Attached: CjBKrCaUYAA740O.jpg large.jpg (1024x730, 184K)

Gross stomach

Attached: 51d4a6bc3519d1409f521ef54f863692.jpg (650x985, 74K)

Attached: download (1).png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Ok now this is epic

Too skinny.

Attached: 43443829_2137362606593222_3563984534439768639_n.jpg (900x900, 93K)

>red lip stick
YIKES

Only exercise women should do is kegels to get that deathgrip squeeze

Red lipstick is nice

Still wouod eat her poorly wiped booty ayo

No

Why not?
I tell my gf to put on red lipstick (dark) because it looks sexy.

>dark
Well thats a different story, I just hate red I guess red nails make me wanna vomit