Destroying the "frame is all" meme

Recently I've seen a lot of Jow Forums and discord group losers spam the "gymcel" and "frame is all" meme. The purpose is clear - to discourage beginning Jow Forums bros and drag them down to their level of despair. Worry not! I am here to explain why this is untrue and you should not be worried about pic related happening to you.
Remember this is an extreme case. Every day there are MILLIONS of pictures of bodies posted and there are only like 5 or 6 "gymcel"physiques that are spammed again and again by bitter losers. These are EXTREME cases, and ones that are result of improper training and steroid abuse as I am about to show. All of them are fixable easily and you should NOT worry about a similar issue happening to you.
I am going to analyze the most popular of these pictures and show you why it is the result of improper TRAINING, not genetics.

Attached: ddsg.png (607x960, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/joshleader?lang=en
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1. Steroids. This is the classic mistake of using steroids while not having reached your natural potential. Don't roid unless you know what you're doing and have lifted for a few years. You can notice he also has gyno because of not taking aroma inhibs when roiding.
2. Overdeveloping the pectoral muscle. The oldschool bodybuilders like Sandow said it: don't focus on your chest. It creates a feminine and ugly physique.
3. Overdeveloping the obliques and abs. Men with a bigger pelvis should not work their obliques as not to make their lower are too wide.
4. Underdeveloping the dorsal muscles. Look at any good physique. You are able to see the man's lats from the front. Here they are non-existant. Focusing only on the beach/frontal musculature leads to a grotesque form and bad posture
5. Underdeveloped shoulders. Shoulders are the most important part of your look and you should hit not only the frontal deltoid but also target them with lateral raises. This trainee has neglected his shoulders criminally but they still "pop" because of roidz. Ugly.
5. No neck training. A thin neck bottlenecks a good physique and makes you look like a clown. Work your neck.
6. Bad posture. It's hard to notice if unaware but the man is leaning forward. This causes us to see his face from a weird angle, making him more ugly, and ruins the look of his already non-balanced and ugly musculature.

Attached: 29nxysy[1].jpg (607x960, 54K)

Based

This is literally it. No need to worry about anything similar happening to you if:

- You follow a proper training regimen and don't work out only chest and abs like some gymbros

- You train your neck

- You do NOT use steroids and if you do have at least 3 or 4 years of gym experience and proper knowledge.

We are ALL going to make it, ignore idiots who try to discourage you or give you self-confidence issues. We are ALL GOING TO MAKE IT.

TRAIN NECK

>Overdeveloping the obliques and abs. Men with a bigger pelvis should not work their obliques as not to make their lower are too wide.
This is almost unavoidable if you have shit genetics. Also Neck+traps should be #1 on your list

Anything special, or just trap shit?

>lifting for looks
>lifting for "bodybuilding"
dropped

Fuck off tripfag.

based as fuck

>t. gymcell powervirgin

>tripfagging in the current year

Attached: 1480569724396.jpg (4558x4542, 1.11M)

based

Attached: goals2.png (593x938, 673K)

Neck curls, trapezoid and neck muscles are different. Just google it and see, plenty of people have made videos about it.

LMAO Jow Forums has not had good tripfags since a shitton of time. I've been lurking for years and the place has finally went to such shit I decided to start trippin. Look where anonymity led this board to...

Imagine paying to look like this.

Imagine not being natty and ruining the best aspect of lifting

>trapezoid and neck muscles are different

The trapezoid works on the neck you layman moron. It is an extensor and a side flexor.
The traps attach at the nuchal ligament for fucks sake

(I'm aware you might have been making a different point, I just want to flame)

>implying over-development and under-development isnt genetic
literally your only argument has just been debunked.

also you totally glaze over the fact he has narrow clavicles and a big waist which is what makes him look weird to begin with.

just get rekt, redditor. nice armchair analyst though you weird faggot

Attached: images.jpg (236x213, 9K)

Genetics are a cop out for fags like you who are too lazy to apply themselves. Genes aren’t a set code, but a malleable program designed to fit the environment. Once you realize that stress from the outside world changes how your genetics express themselves you’ll finally make progress.

Not a layman. I mean from a training perspective you need to do traps AND do neck curls/bridges etc.

Don't you have a thread about not having a girlfriend to make? How hard is it to do less chest volume and more back volume?

based

Jow Forums was never good you loser

>literally has a 34inch waist @ 6% bodyfat
>"its just the stress, my bone structure will begin to change once my genetics start to express my new environment"

also
>genes arent a set code
pfftthahahaha yeah youre right on that one, lets just all expose ourselves to tons a radiation and hope our broken DNA fixes our fucking bone structure somehow. I can tell youve been mashing your face against the microwave since you were a toddler u fucking retard

>Don't you have a thread about not having a girlfriend to make?
nice english nigger.
>lets just totally isolate the back muscles while ignoring the chest
>same with shoulders
>"see look, this guy's problem is his posture is fucked up too"
fucking retard. how old are you? 16? just stop. youre legit fucking stupid.

well op you know how it goes right?

If you do roids + have a shit routine you will look like accelerated shit just like OP’s pic. His body adapted to stress it wasn’t designed for at any abnormal level and now it looks retarded. You probably notice the same anytime you look in the mirror.

so you gonna debunk more examples OP?

Attached: Haircut and Clothes Bro Just Be Confident.jpg (636x592, 64K)

this is the dumbest bunch of bullshit ive ever read on fit. tell me how steroids literally change your bone structure

pro-tip you wont. because youre legit some foreign brown guy who has the IQ of a fucking abo

>i look like guy on the right
shit

im 5 feet 11 being 170 lbs of lean build but having a 16.5 inch neck and big traps makes normies think im massive

and i dont even train neck, i think its all about wrists forearms,deltoids traps and nevk

Op’s Pic has wide and high hips, short torso, and narrow clavicle. No amount of lifting can fully fix this, but few, like 0.0001, are going to look as bad.

Lol. Did that hit a bit too close to home?

Something about this guy looks photoshopped

I would like to see a relaxed pic of him as a control

Dude's lower third is abysmal
also OP seems pretty on point

Genes are responses coded to triggers in thier environment. The cascading combination effect results in complex structures with a much higher effective code density than you could achieve in bit for bit mapping.

i mean his body is a roid car crash but everyone ignores how affected it is by what he's doing. hold a heavy barbell like that and see how you look.

Post body.

Not him but having 5-10 times the testosterone coursing through your blood will certainly have an affect on your bone structure

If you had Gandy's face you could live your entire life on easy mode, Christ man what a dream

Show me one example of someone who went from shit frame to looking good through lifting. You can't.

Lifting is fucking snake oil. Chads don't need it to look good, and framelets will always look like shit no matter what.

Attached: untrainted chad vs gym-maxxed incel.png (790x647, 546K)

I'm fucking disgusted at all the fucking r9k Incels shitting up this thread of a guy that's just trying to hell there's no point in helping them they deserve to die alone

Jeff Nippard. I've also seen before/after pics on here that fits what you're talking about but forget who it is. Some dude went from narrow shoulders to having a pretty solid frame though.
Of course some people have better or worse frame that is relatively unchangeable but the look of your frame is also greatly affected by your posture and how much muscle you're carrying and what your proportions are.

what is the name of this bastard

>Jeff Nippard
Can't find any before pictures of him, but it doesn't even matter since he's nowhere close to natty.

LOL @ your dumbass "logic" getting BTFO so you try to make this personal. just get rekt retard. put a bullet in your head the moment you think about reproducing
double up on your Lithium, boss
maybe if you were taking them as a child but no amount of artificial hormones will turn your 28 inch waist into a 34, nor widen your clavicles

It's pretty amazing that for a board who constantly shits on fat people for blaming their obesity on 'muh genetics,' you're all so quick to blame your own physical inadequacies on the same thing.
Maybe you're just doing it wrong.

His traps look overdeveloped too

big traps with small shoulders always looks off

2 seconds on google
>maybe if you were taking them as a child but no amount of artificial hormones will turn your 28 inch waist into a 34, nor widen your clavicles
Maybe not, I don't know one way or the other. All I'm saying is your bone structure and density is a function of your hormones, fuck with your hormones and you will also change your bones to some degree. This is why taking steroids can actually be good for your health in a lot of ways, one of those is that high test is great for your bones.

Attached: jeffy.jpg (939x711, 91K)

literally took 2 mins

inb4 you say his frame wasnt bad. the absolute STATE of losers

>this cope

Josh Leader

What logic? I just said this is hitting a bit too close to home for you, and it is.

Anyways, post body.

Not as extreme as the OP’s pic, but a lanklet with high and wide hips can still transform. I’ll neber not have the wide hips, but I’m sure as fuck glad I picked up the weights.

Attached: 948FAED4-8607-4FFA-B63A-9B3C7199FDBB.jpg (1350x1800, 339K)

They're two completely different things. Being fat is not genetic, but some things about you are genetic and unchangeable. A 5'5 man didn't miss out on being 6'4 because of his choices.
False dilemma fallacy from you basically.

Attached: 1530648518_maxresdefault.jpg (1772x1181, 141K)

Outta my way, manlet fucking shits

Attached: chad.jpg (607x960, 71K)

Good thing for wikipedia eh

ah, so you're just some random butthurt nerd. got it

You underestimate how much size you can put on your frame through lifting. I have a normal frame without lifting, and after lifting for 1 year consistently I've put a lot of size to it, and now I have a big frame

Attached: oliverforslin.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

This is a good one because it shows that a dramatic difference in perceived frame can be achieved through subtle changes in the rest of your physique. The dude's pecs are larger, his neck is thicker, and he built his shoulders. Overall affect is a complete frame difference. Also look at how growing his neck transformed how his face looks.

damn

Attached: 1551323072833.png (600x595, 562K)

that's not a bad FRAME though, he's just dyel

What routine do you recommend then to get the proper physique? A 3 day/week full body or a brosplit?

Too much direct work on the obliques and abs is unavoidable?

He doesn't have narrow shoulders at all.

>tfw naturally good frame so even though I'm dyel I look good in a t-shirt

thank you mommy and daddy :)

Holy fuck that's a great frame you absolute shiteating retard.

No, it is not. Look at that high waist.

I don't even know what that means.

The point is he always had broad shoulders.

No. I'm saying almost any core excercise will make obliques grow. Speaking from experience

He had a v-taper frame to begin with

You have no idea what you're talking about, m8. That guy was very skinny, but had a great frame. Decently wide shoulders.

If you want a good indication, look near the armpit. If the guy has a big crease there, he's narrow.

Attached: 1553985116161.jpg (884x1169, 107K)

>muh frame
that's your excuse now? lmao'ing @ ur life

Attached: 1547532072661.png (391x540, 284K)

>>literally has a 34inch waist @ 6% bodyfat
Just build bigger shoulders and upper back, silly retard. Aesthetics are about the ratios more than the absolute measurements.

Attached: 1516042739637.jpg (225x225, 18K)

You can't make your clavicle grow, but lifting definitely can increase the illusion of wider frame. Big delts and lats will definitely make your frame more aesthetic

>Lifting is fucking snake oil
Then why are you on a lifting board, robot? Go back to your pit of dispair board.

Attached: 0wqB0jg_d.jpg (400x504, 37K)

>chad doesn't lift

laughing all the way to the football field

chad lifted through highschool and you jerked off the entire time

Shit tier Photoshop skills there champ. Even if this were a legit pic he still looks better than what he would have without lifting.

Sure but the point is frame-wise he looked like shit initially and looks amazing now. A lot of people who think they have a shit frame probably don't.

Yes, I was talking about someone else. Reread my post.

Tripfagging for this. Go die in a sauna.

>high waist
>bad

Thank you based Landshark!

It will be

Give me a physique and I will do it tomorrow morning.

Wait for next CBD

This is literally a drawing. You are using a drawing to prove real-world things. Go back to your containment board. If you want actual help ask a question. If not GO BACK.

Due to steroid use, roiders have giga-traps.

Awesome, dude, looking good! Lovely physique.

PPL is best for bodybuilding IMO, Upper/Lower good too.

Attached: a-breakdown-of-rich-piana-rsquo-s-autopsy-reports1-1510311653.jpg (600x600, 52K)

t. samefag

LMFAO @ these fat faggots in here thinking this guy had a good frame jesus Christ. one of you jackasses even said he had broad shoulders hahahaha holy fuck.

heres a tip, stop eating so much you gluttonous piles of shit

Attached: SmartSelect_20190330-180225_Chrome.jpg (601x804, 204K)

Thanks!

Based.

Paint actually. I am a traditionalist.

I love saunas and have been close to passing out a few times. I have been able to handle illegally hot saunas for prolonged moments of time. A traffic accident is more likely.

Thank YOU, based user

guy has a legit hourglass shape

the absolute state of fat fucks ITT is embarrassing. this thread is EXACTLY why i mog smaller, weaker, pussies in my gym. im sure atleast one of them has frequented this board and I LOVE the frustrated look on their face when i do the exact same exercise theyre doing but use twice the weight and literally throw the fucking dumbells at the rack when I'm done. pussies. all of you

You're too stupid, m8. Literal "uh hes skinny so he has bad fram" tier reddit shit

Even if you had shitty genetics, if you like working out, why stop? You'd rather be ugly AND weak rather than just ugly? At least being strong is useful for so many things in life.

he has a fucking hourglass figure and zero muscle mass you vacuous dipshit

How the fuck can someone see an hourglass frame on a man and think, “looks good”

He's leaning forward because he's doing a deadlift. And if you look at his other pics, he actually doesn't look that bad, apart from the neck which is indeed criminally scrawny. I mean, he's actually won a couple of awards.

twitter.com/joshleader?lang=en

And his obliques sorted that right out, you sub 80 iq gorilla. Next you'll tell us David Laid has a bad frame being small =/= bad frame

>PPL is best for bodybuilding IMO, Upper/Lower good too.
What about just push/pull, with squats on push day and deads on pull?

Post body.

This. Any effort to better yourself is worthwhile even if you don't have inborn talent; only the most mentally ill lardass would justify not getting up for a game of football by saying they're not going to be the next Maradona or Beckham.

his obliques AFTER HE STARTED LIFTING sorted that out, which was the entirety of my point you fucking moron

you dont even know what youre arguing for or against you dumb fucking kangonigger. go visit a mosque you stupid piece of shit

fucking LMAO @ how ass blasted you still are

Attached: Screenshot_2016-09-22-00-31-04.png (1080x1920, 887K)