Why do people drink coffee?

What can coffee do that regular good sleep and food can't? It doesn't even increase cognition.

Attached: coffee.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why do people consume stimulants

Tradition

i wonder too, its also a shit stimulant

Because I enjoy it. As with tea.

Increases testosterone, cortisol and mood. Has health benefits.

This, I dont feel much of an effect from just one/two cups and it taste good black with oats and eggs in the morning, It’s Also good for clearing bowels. Just don’t drink it everyday

increases brain size, filters out the bad fats, has 15 different vitamins, gives cum a strong white color and nice smell,
repeals malaria, turns aids into common cough, slows down aging, destroys tumors, boost penile chakra, etc.

Natural anti-depressant.

It's just a habit. It's not bad enough of a habit to make you think "I gotta stop this shit now or else", it's socially acceptable to consume unhealthy levels of it, it's easily obtainable and readily available -- if you're in civilization, you're probably no more than a 10 minute walk away from some form of coffee, at most. All these things make it a tough habit to break.

Improves anavar absorption by a factor of like 20

Everyone reacts to coffee differently. In my case the increase in cortisol is so extreme, that my digestion almost comes to a halt (coffee gives me serious constipation), I lose sex drive for days and I have terrible quality sleep (on the days when I have even one cup of coffee, I keep waking up and my total sleep duration is less than 6 hours for the night).
I really like the smell and taste of coffee and I was able to drink it from when I was about 16 until about 20 years old but later on something changed and now I can only have some decaf because it turns out even that has a little bit of caffeine.

Same. I used to be able to drink it pretty liberally but now even one cup in the morning just sort of puts me on edge.

Now I drink rooibos tea by the gallon. No caffeine, low tannins, loads of good shit and really pleasantly tasty without milk or sugar.

>healthline.com/nutrition/top-13-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-coffee#section1
>healthline.com/nutrition/why-is-coffee-good-for-you#section1
>chaosandpain.com/tips/coffee-elixir-of-the-gods/
>chaosandpain.com/tips/5-amazing-things-about-caffeine-that-you-didnt-know/
>anabolicmen.com/caffeine-testosterone/
>sci-fit.net/2017/collection-supplement-vitamin-studies/#Caffeine
>eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-03/eaou-sic031519.php
>plagueofstrength.com/the-war-on-coffee-and-common-sense-or/

Attached: Coffee effective.jpg (736x736, 103K)

>regular good sleep
i dont have this luxury, so i drink coffee

>It doesn't even increase cognition.
Coming from a brainlet like you lmao. It takes 1 quick google search to see the benifits and you couldn't even do that.

it doesn't give cognitive benefits, he is right.

Because wageslaving has forced us to get up earlier than we want to (sunrise), and stimulation via technology keeps us up later. A lot of people fuck their circadian rhythm and sleep cycles, so caffeine is used to cope. I'd love to have my own schedule and get back off the brewjew

Regular coffee tastes bad but I bought a breville espresso machine with a grinder and steam wand.

Fresh lattes with a good bean taste really savory and good. It isnt like one of those vague tastes and I dont mean like starbucks. A good latte has a real dynamic flavor if fresh and iced ones are so refreshing and creamy with whole milk

I unironically like the taste

how many more of these until my muscles expand?

Attached: ws.jpg (474x474, 16K)

It's good for you.

Attached: 6828FB3F-0929-42E6-B38B-3C0B2A589330.jpg (1366x1366, 903K)

I like it black, unironically. Very low cal and I can’t seem to enjoy tea. With a morning cigarette it makes university and 30 hours a week bearable for 5 minutes. Outside my (cook) job too... keeps me smoking

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.34M)

Can’t not have the jewbrew if I wake up early (5:30) and go to school then work till 1 A.M.

Coffee naturally detoxifies your liver. It reduces liver cancer by a significant amount

Because I have a real job that involves being awake early and working hard

This is almost 100% placebo and autistic hyper-awareness. A single cup of coffee isn't giving you limp dick for days.

No it isn't you fucking retarded caffiene addict. Plenty of other foods have a far higher ORAC rating and don't poison you to death and destroy your heart.

Shut up cuck.

Does anyone here get the brown squirts every time they drink coffee with breakfast?

imagine being this much of a bitch

Makes you feel good, primarily.

Comfy in an aesthetic sense

Nothing like a fresh quality cup of joe. One of the simple pleasures in life.