How much do I have to lift before I can fuck dumb sluts like this?

How much do I have to lift before I can fuck dumb sluts like this?

Attached: IMG_20190329_070101.jpg (750x1006, 382K)

lifting wont help you dumb fuck

Why not?

Because you feel the need to ask the internet about how you should be

So you are telling me I could fuck the shit out of them right now if I just believe in myself?

Attached: 20190127_040519_IMG_2464.png (300x300, 85K)

>just be urself bro

Attached: 1529178630293.png (625x682, 125K)

Bout tree fiddy

I wonder the same thing. I've made catfish Chad Tinder accounts and they hardly get matches these days. I think that we're going full circle where most girls are just hooking up with guys they know and who have mutual friends.

So the answer is to make mutual friends.

>So you are telling me I could fuck the shit out of them right now if I just believe in myself?

yes

>So the answer is to make mutual friends.
If that's the answer I think I'm going to die incel.

Literally this.

Gotta be 6'1"+ and wealthy to get those expensive, cute looking San Diego girls that dress well.

fucking this

can't I just lift my way into their pussy?

thanks for your advice bros, we're all going to make it.

Attached: 9a6.php.jpg (398x500, 23K)

> San Diego
Kek they wish.

No amount of lifting will help you get over your social awkwardness. That also requires training. And you do that by talking to people. Doesn't have to be a pretty girl right off rhe bat. Just try to talk to one person around your age per day. Small talk, ask them about their hobbies etc. And genuinly care. Within a year you have friends + a gf. Just stop fkin lurking on ur phone and complain on the inet.

No meme is false

You cant lift away autism

6 months

less than you think

>Anonymous 03/30/19(Sat)20:19:49 No.50212
Go look up some 00s pickup artists, also red man group and rollo tomassi. That'll get you started on developing yourself.

Has this been proven?

no. Your face is ugly and your personality is autistic and boring as fuck.

How do you even get the confidence to talk to someone that eye rapes you? It's probably the easiest situation you can be in but still feel autistic about it.

1 state party school
2 wingmen
3 female groupies to flirt with
4 day brosplit

To be fair, becoming more attractive makes people more accepting of weirdness - so gaining muscle and losing fat is never bad.

Why would you want to fuck sluts tho? That’s just asking for trouble.

A ONS with a slut is not worth getting an STD

>You can't lift your way into pussy
Yes you can,when you go from obese to healthy weight,like I did,girls are going to be more open to you,this doesn't that they will always come and talk to you,but they'll let you know that they want you to come to them,you can ignore them or use them for them social gainz,the choice.
Went from 100kg to 80kg and put on muscles in 8-9 months and fat off my face melted away and I finally can see my jawline.

Attached: 20190331_000521.jpg (1476x1414, 654K)

how do i improve my personality and stop being boring?

Still trying to figure that one out, my dude

The Holy Tetrad, the layman's way of getting consistent teen pussy

Go do something like a hobby

If you have a boring life then listen to other people's lives,ask questions about their days,make them feel confident when they talk about themselves.
In these times everyone talks,but few listen;once you manage to have some acquatainces you go out with them,create experiences,make friends,start knowing your friend's friends and so forth.
That's all.

The minimum is probably like 40lbs off the ground as long as you have some facial scruff and or a lame tattoo, max is probably like a 400lb deadlift.

i saw "how are you" to my coworkers
they just say "good" and that's it

how do i question them about their day, they probably don't even want to talk to me

>make them feel confident when they talk about themselves
and how do i do this? compliment them or tell them what they've said is cool "wow, that's so interesting/cool"?

Attached: 3hwbtz7bw0p11.jpg (1080x1350, 157K)

Instead of just saying "How are you" you could be more specifi,if your coworker likes Rugby,ask him about his favourite them's last match.
That's just an example,the key is to ask questions made for that person and you can do that only by paying more attention to the people around you.
Then again,they might not want to talk to you which is pretty rare,but it still may happen,so if despite your courtesy they brush you off in a cold manner stop trying to know them,just greet them and live your life.

thanks for the suggestions

Where do you find thots like this?

I mean I know it won't happen unless you're a literal yacht-owning millionaire, but I'm curious.