Wtf cookies and ice cream diet?

Is this legit I was talking to a girl at work saying I was trying to lose like 10 pounds for summer and she told me she lost 50 pounds eating only cookies and ice creams

(Quest protein cookies and halo top ice cream specifically)

Is this legit? I mean I know calories in calories out is a thing, and the macros seem fine, but it just seems too good to be true

Should I try it?

Pic related the cookies she eats

Attached: 8F3C809E-45C9-40AF-A182-1C6CF630E297.jpg (900x1200, 107K)

If you’re only goal is weight loss then yeah you can lose weight eating whatever the fuck your want as long as you’re under your TDEE.
If being healthy and/or wanting to put on muscle, then no, it’s not that easy

In theory yes as long as you hit all your macros

C I C O
I
C
O

And apparently this tastes like real ice cream and has a ton of protein and fiber

Attached: D7F1E336-5023-4E65-8FB6-47187361B9D5.png (600x600, 209K)

Dude Quest is the shit. I buy it all the time. Great flavors and quality product.

Attached: 1552766080309.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

Ehh, it's not the same though. Chocolate and peanut butter is good, but the other ones are just okay. Birthday cake is like eating a jar of cold frosting almost. It's good if you're looking for something cloyingly sweet.

Rather than cookies, look up how to make a tvorog cake. It has similar protein and is actually just a less sweet cheesecake.

shilling

Tried it. Tastes disgusting. Overwhelmingly sweet from their artificial sweetener.

post body

planning a diet is so hard for me after losing 25 kgs man. I don't know how the fuck am I supposed to eat 1800 cal a day. I might try something like this desu.

>that same fucking blowdryer

Attached: optimism gone.png (222x209, 58K)

this

I wholeheartedly recommend Quest nutrition products. They have a quality product with a wide variety of delicious flavors and are healthy for you too.

When I need to bulk up to get in a few extra arm curls in for my gym routine, I look no further than for my Cinnamon Roll or Maple Waffle flavored Quest bars

Quest bars: quality products to help you on yout quest for healthy eating and building muscles.

Attached: 15539801549684780083230770360187.jpg (4032x2268, 2.61M)

chicken

It absolutley doesn't taste like real ice cream. Its very light, icey, and has a prettu strong artifical sweetener flavor. That being said, its an okay treat. There are way worse things you can eat.

>unironically being a shill

I can't eat chicken without sauces man fuckin hell.

She probably destroyed half the ozone layer with her farts too

Now this is sexy

It's no substitute for ice cream, but it's certainly a healthier alternative. Shame that it's priced so high like with your typical pint-size ice creams.

I love ice cream, but enjoy more the frequency/quantity than taste/quality.
For me, it was nothing transcendental.