Why the FUCK do I need to eat 3k calories to gain weight when everyone else gets morbidly obese eating 2.2k a day...

Why the FUCK do I need to eat 3k calories to gain weight when everyone else gets morbidly obese eating 2.2k a day. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: agvcfw88a1a11.jpg (1440x1248, 123K)

You don't get morbid eating 2.2k calories. You're being lied to by the fat cunts you know

what makes you think that user

I gain at 2k but then again I'm 5'7

lots of sugar.

>when everyone else gets morbidly obese eating 2.2k a day

Attached: 1548612634326.png (645x773, 11K)

Have you ever had the thought that they are morbidly obese because they can't count calories after hearing an answer as dumb as that?

I'd gladly eat 3k calories, eating more is way easier than eating less and 3k is baby numbers, just drink your calories retard

I'm like 5'9, but I also smoke a lot of pot and cigarettes. Could that be what's causing it?

do you weigh your food?

People claim CICO to be true and while it is a decent rule of thumb, eating 2k calories worth of pure sugar is no way gonna be the same with eating 2k calories worth of pure protein/fat/carbs or whatever.

You could eat 3k worth of oreos but you'll probably gain shitty fat far from your goals

>3k

The real fun begins at 4.5k+. Your entire life will be about eating and shitting. Fun times.

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 7K)

It's gotta be all natural man, when I eat too much sugar I easily get infected teeth, I've got virtually no enamel left.
I pretty much only weigh the meat, and roughly guestimate how much carbs and fat I'm eating.

What are you whining about, dyel? I have to 4000 just to maintain my bodyweight.

Dude, I'm 169cm and I do calorie cycling depending whether I went to the gym or just did cardio or calisthenics. Prior? ~3400. Latter? ~2600.

I'm trying to kick it up about 200 calories per day since I've kind of plateaued for a few months. (just under 73kg)

>I pretty much only weigh the meat, and roughly guestimate how much carbs and fat I'm eating.
How long have you been doing this? I weighed everything for at least a year until I felt comfortable eyeballing stuff.

FUCK you OP I've been eating 2k or less calories every day for the last 3 months since I'm tired of being a fat fuck AND IM STILL ALWAYS HUNGRY. FUCK i'm 25 lbs down but holy mother of shit I just want to hit 190-200 lbs so I can do a slow bulk and eat even just 400 cals more a day

My 2 modes of operation:

>trying to build musle
>need to eat ~3000 calories per day and be bloated and gassy 24/7 to see progress

>trying to lose fat
>need 1000+ calorie deficit per day to see progress
>sometimes completely water-fast for 2-3 days a week to speed it up

It seems like anything in the range of 1500-2500 calories I just stay stable or change so slowly that it would take years.

does the 2.2k take into account snacking and sugary drinks?

The average american male eats 3.4 k a day. Might be remembering slightly off but yea

>Why the FUCK do I need to eat 3k calories to gain weight when everyone else gets morbidly obese eating 2.2k a day.
Because people who eat a tiny calorie surplus get obese after years of doing that, while you want results you can see in weeks.

Also, I doubt most obese people got that way eating 2,200 kcal a day. When I was overeating, I would probably be sucking in 3,500-4,000 on average. That's while still eating mostly 'healthy' food like meat, vegetables, and fruit. Those who can stomach wheat, lactose and processed sugar can probably consume a lot more than that.

>roughly guestimate how much carbs and fat I'm eating.
Wow, I wonder why you might not be getting good results.

i've accepted my shit metabolism genetics and embraced otter mode

i developed terrible acid reflux after eating 3500 cals a day for like 2 months, never doing that again

Attached: 61edd4e8-6390-4676-87df-66643879da78.jpg (720x1480, 97K)

learn how to fast retard

that pic pisses me off. women are such liars, literally 100/100 women would go for the guy on the right, all else being equal.

Stop smoking cigs bro after I quit, bulking was easy for some reason, like I had more of an appetite

No shit have you looked at the whores twitter? Literally radiates degeneracy and deep down she knows she doesn't deserve better.

You get morbidly obese on 2.2k/day if you sit on your ass all day and forget about the other 2k calories you snacked on outside the meals you actually counted