Just had gyno removed, AMA

Just had gyno removed, AMA.

Attached: 1547230482060.png (565x486, 461K)

how do you feel

I heard you could lose the sensivity of the nipples
thats why I didnt remove mine yet
I live only to let girls lick my nipple

Attached: 1553895233495.gif (184x141, 1023K)

Prove it fag

I feel great. My chest is a bit tender from the bruising but other than that, im doing well.

I have heard the same. But i can feel hot and cold on mine and it gets erect when cold. Maybe i am lucky though.

how bad was your gyno? can we see before pics?
when did you know you wanted to get the surgery, definitively

How long did it take for you to realize post-op that gyno surgery was a mistake and that it would not eliminate the underlying insecurities you have stemming from a weak will and non-existant sense of self that forced you to place your hopes of social and physical redemption on a surgery that you probably didn’t need?

Here you go fag

Attached: IMG-20190328-WA0003.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

Weak bait, you can do better.

Attached: FB_IMG_1539579629309.jpg (480x400, 22K)

Not the worst I've seen but it was bad in my eyes. I've had it since i was 17. I am 27 now, I started making some good money and wanted to have a higher standard of living, so i started improving my situation

A vast majority of people who think they have gyno just have excess fat on their chest. Hope you had a mammogram to confirm the presence of abnormal tissue growth otherwise you got C U C K E D out of your money for a surgery that was unnecessary.

Thinking of doing the same, what was the price tag?

Attached: FB_IMG_1539091414154.jpg (529x754, 40K)

Nice timestamp

Attached: 1551394247501.jpg (588x647, 27K)

So deep bro. Well, i had gyno, surgery is the only remediation, so i got it removed. I feel really happy about it. I hope whatever happened in your life that made you so bitter isn't ongoing. We're all going to make it.

I had 2 hard lumps under my nipples, two physicians confirmed it was gyno. They also cut it out of me and showed me it and sent it for testing. So yeah, I'm sure i did.

I definitely wouldn't say most cases are just fat, gyno is very common.

€2700.

Look for someone who does it without putting you under.

Where'd you get it done, for how much, and how did you research the process?

Attached: 49330421_374832146413101_4041483593922481282_n.jpg (1080x1298, 73K)

I envy you senpai. One day I will too. I have very minor gyno but that shit looks like small pennies sticking out of my breasts whenever I wear a T-Shirt or anything of the likes

>getting gyno removed before you even look good enough to warrant it

Getting my gyno surgery in a month or so, tired of having puffy cone shaped nips that literally ruin wearing t shirts

Dublin, Ireland, €2700. Youtube, Jow Forums forums, gyno forums and calling clinics for consultations.

Not making excuses for myself but the less bodyfat i had the more noticeable and worse it looked. For self-motivation, I would recommend getting it done beforehand but truly whenever is best for the individual is the best time.

You dont worry about gyno until youre shredded. If you still see it, then you should worry. Nice waste of money faggot. Enjoy your scarring

This was such a big thing for me. One of the first things i did was put on a t-shirt just to see what it looks like. Such a tiny thing but it made me feel so great. Good luck bro, you will not regret it.

Poor logic. I've no scarring and i make a very comfortable living. If you aren't willing to spend a little money on making yourself happier, then you have bigger problems than I.

Point is, chances are by shredding down you would have lost your gyno and gotten a nice physique, with no surgery.

But you spent 5k on your mantits.

You don’t have a fucking clue what gyno is.

Im not even the OP.

Shredding down would just make it look worse. If anything fat hides the gyno, which is a hard gland that can’t be removed unless you go through surgery.

Test

Gyno is a hard lump of tissue, totally disconnected from fat tissue. There is no way a person can get rid of gyno without surgery. If you catch it in the first few months you could potentially take drugs to get rid of it but this is only before it hardens.

Surgery was the only way to remove it for me. Fat tissue actually makes it less noticeable, being shredded would result in an incredibly noticeable lump.

I spent €2700 and I'm incredibly happy with the results

Yeah anyone who doesn't realize this needs to look shit up more. Mine is like a rubbery disc under the nipple that is about the size of a half dollar coin in width

"Good living" is sort of subjective. If he genuinely feels better and that his quality of life has improved with the removal of mantits, well, power to him.

Indeed. We are all going to make it.

Not OP but it is a hard thing to explain to people that don't have it. It basically completely ruins your ability to have a good physique and also makes wearing blank t shirts embarassing because they highlight it a lot

Exactly. I have so much more motivation to get fit, knowing i have nothing but my own self to hold me back.