You guys deterred me from doing bjj. I'm a girl (1m62...

You guys deterred me from doing bjj. I'm a girl (1m62, 53kg) and reading all the posts about how having women in your clubs annoy you discouraged me from trying it. I've been doing muay thai for a year and I really want to add grappling to my skills, but I'm really shy and there's not many women in my club, and the men are all huge compared to me. I'm afraid everyone will secretly think I'm silly for trying it and will be secretly annoyed that I'm wasting their time because they have to be really careful with me

Attached: e043da92-91e1-40b4-aa9f-77e5411899b5.jpg (1280x1280, 273K)

Most actual men won't care
only Jow Forums autists who are scared of girls will

Just do it if you want to no one fucking cares except for the incels on this site

>Caring what anyone thinks
If you believed the opinions and stories expressed on this board to be fact and allowed that to sway you away from your interest you must not have been interested in the first place lmao

I guess I believe that it was a common thought between men but you don't express it out loud or in front of women. But yeah I can be discouraged really easily, trying to work on that

I did bjj for a while and didn't care when I rolled with girls. The only minor annoying part was when my hands would get caught in their hair on rare occasions and I didn't want to hurt them. As long as they didn't care that i would be crushing their boobs with my hands/arms/chest I didn't care.

That being said I stopped doing BJJ because I was tired of getting injured. Fucked up wrists make working out difficult.

There's a girl in my MMA class. She weighs maybe half of the weight those guys do. She kicks ass. Don't let some boardlurkers stop you before even trying OP. You only live once.

I will braid my hair to prevent that. I hope everyone feels the same as you!

Those guys sound like fags who don't want to hurt a girl. I loved sparring with women since I'm a large angry man who enjoys hurting people. Sparring with a woman you wreck them right in the grabber and when they cry you just "equal rights, equal lefts roastie" them. You don't make any friends that way but whatever.

Seriously?
Don't fucking care about what anyone else thinks, just fucking do it.

I hate gyms that don’t have girls. I find that my workouts get proportionally better the more hot girls there are working out around me. Guys who complain on here are just incel faggots
>in b4 white knighting
Tell me you won’t train harder with some cardio bunnies watching you

Cool! I want to be that girl!
I wish i didn't care that much
I train harder when there are men too because I want to be taken seriously

I train bjj and I dont mind rolling with girls at all. I have done gi and nogi and its all the same. Be aware that some people will not like the idea of losing to a girl and go hulk mode. Its childish and any instructor worth their salt will put a stop to that.

If you want to try bjj then go! The hardest thing is taking that first step in the class. This goes for both sexes. I pussied out two days in a row because I was nervous/scared. Forced myself to walk through that door the third time. I love it and bjj will always be a major part of my life.

agreed
you fucking pussy

Any club I’ve ever been to welcomes women. Ignore the autists here and go!

I wanna do bjj but I don’t because I’m worried about training with a girl Jesus Christ I need to get laid

Most irl men won't give a shit, Jow Forums is not a good sample to represent the actual opinions of the population

The thing annoys me about rolling with girls is that a lot of times they have something to prove and go 110% during a fucking sparring session and it's annoying because
1)You're not supposed to go that hard when you're just practicing
2)If I went 110% against this weak 130 lb creature I would injure her and get shit for it

The fact that this chick gets to go apeshit while I have to restrain myself just pisses me off

99% of women are braindead and should stay inside

It annoys me, but i cant believe that the fact that it does made you not join.
Weakling.

Attached: 1505673552739.jpg (226x223, 8K)

>taller than me

Attached: 1553156223508.jpg (320x309, 21K)

Why the fuck you are asking here? In real life people you train at the gym will not be from this board. If you really care what others thinks go and ask that gym members that if it is ok for them to roll with a woman.

Would you date a guy who is the same height as you? Asking for a friend

Exactly this, don't do this op, don't try and prove you're just as capable as a man by going fuckin crazy at me when we roll. Girls who did this immediately get choked out when I roll with them

there's no way

>fuck,
Was meant for

Yea i'm a 160 54 kg male

As an incel, I quit going to a club because grappling with a girl reminded me of all the sex I'm not having. Itsprobably a personal problem though. You do you.

we can grapple together

I'm disgusted, yet I am sorrowful

Attached: y.png (719x583, 456K)

i would love to grapple with you in bjj class, just so i can make you feel my chub haha

Why do you even care what a bunch of autistic men on an imageboard think?

Attached: 1551453445927.jpg (1024x561, 256K)

I'm sorry but it's out of my control

Attached: 1553963443486.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Seriously though, no, I train like a robot when Im alone. Every thought towards efficiency. That kind of seriousness is weird to people. I have to dial it back when others are around. Maybe Im just a faggot, but I think actual training with no social signalling mixed iin makes people uncomfortable.

I have respect for the women on my boxing gym because the work is taxing and still they do it, take it seriously and never complain. Meanwhile a lot of girls in their twenties are so lazy they don't wanna climb two sets of stairs.

Do it, you will be fine. Today a girl I was practicing with hit me in the face and got all worried; It was kinda cute. I said it was fine and laughed it off (there was no strenght behind it and I found her reaction endearing) and our coach even said something like: "good job!" to her.

Assuming this is real
Bro why would u post this or care about what a bunch of autists on Jow Forums think
Talk to your friends about it or something
You’re really getting some the worst views on women here in any thread

Fuck, man
Get funnier and you may make it

I was trapped in manlet hell until I started dropping bangers on the normies

Ignore Jow Forums and go have some fun, I've probably had more issues training with males than females

That's only sexist aspies...

I train for judo 4 times a week and although there are hardly ever women there (as the sport is mostly male dominated) its nice to see them come and the club wishes we had more, provided they pay their fees and train hard anybody is welcome to the club. The reason we need more girls is in teams contests our club falls behind for our lack of girls, it holds us back. So, do BJJ