Bros.... is this what making it feels like? It feels good

Bros.... is this what making it feels like? It feels good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-191413_Instagram.jpg (1080x1779, 230K)

no. this is the first step. A lot of whores talk big game but as soon as you suggest meeting up they flake. Most of them just enjoy the online attention from a chad

No. Making it is securing financial independence and the means to pass down intergenerational wealth. Everything else is bullshit.

>3 compliment in a row
oof

Stop showering her with so much praise. Leave that to her.

yikes

I just came here to basically say this.
That is a very beta move OP.
I don't ever compliment women, and it really seems to drive them nuts, which is very funny.

No. Making is scoring higher than a 5.3/10

He got 5 back rettards

he's in can do no wrong stage because she is already set on him

won't last forever tho so if he keeps it up past honey moon period thats it

Based.

Excessive praise makes women question your value.

"If he's such a high value guy why does he have to be so nice to me all the time? Hmmm maybe I can do better..."

You don't have to be constantly a dick or anything, just playful a fair percentage of the time.

Post that sexy bod my guy Im curious

Post body before the faggot mod kills the thread

She's unironically trying to push his value back up in her eyes, because he basically lowered his.

>Making it is securing financial independence and the means to pass down intergenerational wealth. Everything else is bullshit.
This, so much. Can't be understated.

Attached: 3D Schlomo.png (586x586, 264K)

You have to call her on it. Be like “sorry don’t take dibs, you gotta earn it. Put your money where you mouth is, or put your mouth where my money is”

>bc i called dibs
>basically.... (i own you)
>Yes
user....

Perfectly summed up!

Jeez I got whiplash from her texts. Does she have tourettes or seizures?

How to flirt with thots?

Attached: image_0.jpg (350x370, 70K)

be cocky

Already nutted in her, she's a solid 8.5/10, shes 5ft tall so she makes me feel like a giant, and she knows damn well shes trash.

No, this is.

Attached: 8E0E7E99-7D6C-453E-B738-93C93509B8AB.jpg (828x1792, 197K)

>8.5/10
>5 ft. tall

Now that’s what I call delusion

3 years from now she will leave you out of the blue for reasons everyone knows are total bullshit. She's not cheating on you, she's just suffering her own issues that won't let her be happy, and her family doesn't see they're the cause of those issues. They truly love her and want the best for her, but she won't listen to anyone but her sister who believes the entire world are the ones with the issues, not her dear sweet beautiful sister (your gf). This makes things awkward for you and both of your families after forming good relationships with both, including this sister who is the very key to the woman you love's mental and emotional freedom. She's capable of being logical and reasonable, so there's a chance she'll believe you, but more than likely she'll hear you out then tell you to fuck off. Then you'll be left with years of good memories and seeing every opportunity you missed to loose those mental strongholds holding your gf back, making you wish it had never happened to begin with, and being desperate yet hopeless to get her the help you know she needs.

This is what I sent her

Attached: Snapchat-944469354.jpg (1331x2560, 354K)

Begone manlet incel.

Doesn't change any of what you quoted.

>not dating a short girl for thicc thighs and instant dominance

Attached: 1548383685364.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Do you always send your mom selfies before going to the gay bar?

>tfw no gf

Attached: 1539827402364.png (320x625, 104K)

She's given the fucc, it don't matter at this point. I stole her from some faggot trans twink, so I'm already higher up on the chain and she knows it.

I'm not a manlet I'm 5'7"

>under 5' 12"

>Im not a manlet im a manlet

fapped
still thinking about my ex
fuck me

This was 5 minutes after I called her a wretched satan spawned cunt so I feel like I'm good.

Just don't get into anything serious with her and you're golden

I've already been through that so I know what to avoid. Chick miscarried tho so I'm safe.

Just don't have kids with her

Kinda bought the ring already

Why the fuck did this perfectly sum up my relationship?

I'm sorry the genetic pull is too strong

Attached: 20190330_201734.jpg (1080x1772, 637K)

Because every shitty woman on earth does it

this is openbob tier flirting

why are you flirting with your mom lol

You guys are cringe as fuck