Be almost 25

>be almost 25
>still pass as 21
how do I make sure I keep this up?

Attached: 1550375009529.jpg (641x530, 44K)

Just keep being a manlet and no one will think you're old.

This. I'm also turning 25 this year and such a manlet I have accepted the forever a boy life and it is cash

I'm 5'11 so you got me there, feels bad being a manlet

Attached: 1552776462804.png (549x578, 156K)

I’m going to set the record straight real quick for you guys on age and “looking young”:

Everyone older than you has a hard time telling your age. All of them. To a 50 year old, a 30 year old is still a “kid”. They cannot tell a 25 and a 20 year old apart, and if your in your 20s, you’d probably have a difficult time telling a 14 year old from an 17 year old. If someone older guesses that you’re a younger age than you actually are it doesn’t mean shit.

If you’re really hyped about looking young (which is a sign that you haven’t lived a fulfilling life, but that’s another topic for another time) you want to be mistaken as young by people who are younger than you. Remember being 14 and a freshman in high school? The seniors looked old as fuck! You could always tell which kids were the older kids, which were the younger, but if you’re in your twenties or thirties you couldn’t tell who was who or who was in what grade. If multiple people younger than you mistakes you as being younger than you really are, and this is a consistent thin, then you probably do look young.

Finally, looking young isn’t necessarily a good thing for a male. You want to look masculine, good looking guys look like they’re twenty something from their teens until their fourties. It’s about having strong bone structure that will hold the skin on your face up against mechanical deformation by gravity and the loss of collagen from again.

Here’s another thing to keep in mind, just about everyone thinks they look young. Sorry if I crushed any dreams here but I see this come up nonstop on Jow Forums and I know exactly what is going through your mind.

>Finally, looking young isn’t necessarily a good thing for a male. You want to look masculine, good looking guys look like they’re twenty something from their teens until their fourties.
This. I've been able to order a drink and not get carded since I was 18/19. The only change now is that I grow better facial hair and have two more facial scars. I'm 27, and look to be about 25-35 depending on what I wear. My goal isn't to look young or younger, just maintain this until 45 or so.

Same boat OP, I usually don't get carded but if I gel my hair and shave I do. Someone thought I was 19 recently. It sucks cause I have the emotional maturity of a 19 year old.

You don’t. Time catches us all in the end.

>Be 27
>6 ft 3
>200 lbs
>Still pass as 19
How do I make it stop?

Im almost 25 and people mistake me for a high schooler, and I'm a veteran.

dont drink or smoke, keep low stress and dont date girls who like drama

Fucking lord of the time again. Get out of my three dimension space reality REEEEEEEEEE

>28 year old resident physician
>"I have to ask, how old are you? Seems like these doctors get younger all the time!"
>Answer "old enough"
>Purposely let them die
>Pic related how it feels as a resident

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Good diet
Regularly exercise (including cardio)
Keep hydrated
Skincare

Attached: dia_unicorn.jpg (1137x1168, 136K)

>drive younger brother to school
>teacher sees me leaving
>asks me why I'm not in class and tries to get me to the principle
I finished school 4 years ago, but looking at pictures from back then is almost like looking into a mirror.
Also both my parents look like 30 at 50, I'm not going to age fast...

>26
>just bought a house
>people still ring my door and ask if my parents are home

exfoliation
shaving with a high quality razor
moisturize
sunscreen (wash off and reapply every 2 hours)

in that order

additionally avoid alcohol

Keep your face moisturised and stay away from stuff that can dry your face out like coffee

moisturizer

>It’s about having strong bone structure that will hold the skin on your face up against mechanical deformation by gravity and the loss of collagen from again.
Explain Hellen Mirren and Peter Parker's aunt

>19
>still pass as 13
shit sucks

I'm 26 years old at the moment and my lower back is acting weird, when I bend over my lower back sometimes fails, what is going on?

How do I prevent this and make my lower back stronger?

>be age 25
>people think i'm 18

>be age 30 now
>people think i'm 25

I drink a lot of water mostly, I don't drink, I use a face lotion that my girlfriend buys me.

>have birthday with some friends and few ladies I met recently (they're 19, 21 and 21)
>whole tables jaw drops when I say I'm 30
>have to show them dl for them to believe it
mixed feeling man
>

bump

33, people usually guess my age as being anywhere from 20-25. Feels good since I'm a fucking loser who works at a coffee shop so it's nice that I look like I fit in with the younger employees there who are around 20. Mentally I like to goof around too so I fit in pretty well overall.

>5'11"
>manlet
WHEN WAS IT CHANGED??

Attached: 1515685658466.gif (400x204, 44K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
5’11” is king of Manlets. 6’ is officially not Manlet

Don't go bald or get grey hair

24 here, the only people that tell me I look young are 18 yr old girls.

simple, keep drinking the blood of children

25 is young you fucking idiot. You look young because you are, its not rocket science.

>KING of manlets
Bow to me you short peasants

Attached: 2CE78F36ECF442CDAA20014020FE7BD7.png (780x784, 635K)

20, having a beard, defined jawline, and bags under your eyes adds 4-6 years

where did you have your birthday that you could show someone your deadlift on command

6'0-6'2 is daywalker tier.

looking 25 does not exist. your either 21 and look 20 or look 30. when your 30 you either look 21-25 or 45

That's only a 4 year difference. Unless you've become addicted to drugs/alcohol/bad genetics/got fat/started balding, there isn't going to be much of a difference.

Use moisturizer/suncreen, and don't stay in the sun too long, or cover yourself up. Eat healthy. Hydrate.

I used to look about 4 years younger until I reached 25, somewhere around that time I suddenly aged like crazy and now I probably look a couple years older than my age. shit fucking sucks man, moisturize and shit

Yeah mixed bag here. I personally wanna be able to look mid-late 20's for as long as I can.

Yeah till you're 60 and you're just a little old fag man lol

Better start investing in NMN supplements and HGH treatments grandpa.