Would you consider dating a girl with fake tits?

Would you consider dating a girl with fake tits?

Attached: rachel4.webm (640x900, 2.57M)

I like my girls the way I like my lifts...au naturel.

Nah

For me if a girl has fake tits, I don't care how hot she is i would not consider dating such an affront to god

Ah a Man of worth, you quote the Gospel of Brodin do you not ?

Yeah I guess

Yes because I'm not a 12 year old incel from Jow Forums
So long as she's a good person, makes me happy and is honest then I'm not going to be retarded enough to throw away a relationship over silicone squeezies

if they're well done and not mia khalifa tits

Yes.
Definitely not one with a fake ass or botox lips tho

I’ve dated both. The girl with the fake tits didn’t flash them around and they weren’t ridiculous. I thought she just had superb tits until she told me they were fake. She said she grew up extremely flat chested and was insecure about it so she had them slightly enhanced when she could afford it. I thought that was reasonable and she had every right to spend her money on it because other than becoming a fat ass there is no definite way to grow tits and even some fat girls don’t even have tits. Turned out she really was an insecure bitch that spent money on clothes and makeup before rent and bills and she would flirt with guys in front of me to try to get me to fight for her. Unless a girl got fake tits after a battle with breast cancer, fake tits are a bit of a red flag on her personality.

I don’t like how fake tits look, I like most natural titties regardless of size. They’re all hot in their own way

I would prefer a girl with fake tits over real tits, as long as they aren't way too big. There is nothing attractive to me about floppy titties that hang down to a woman's knees by the time she is 35. My ideal woman would be a natural B cup who gets implants and upgrades to a larger B cup or small C.

Attached: 1510254566300.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Yes I have in the past. If the girl isn't a bimbo there's no issue.

I would 'consider' it. The answer would just resolve to no.

I'd consider it but I'm more in the boat of no tits are better than fake tits. I'd be an idiot if though if I chose to date someone based purely on physical attraction. Although plastic tits speak to some sort of insecurity and poor body image but also speak to their income if they can afford nice ones. Still I'd rather she get vulva implants or something puffy vulva is hotter than even the best looking tits

Yes, but it would be a negative. Not a fan of big tits and the fact that the girl loses sensitivity on the area is a huge turnoff to me.

Can confirm all of this word for word

Sure, I don't even mind even paying for them. What I wouldn't consider, is a girl that cannot bench more than she weights.

i've dated women with fake worse. but probably this

>Would you consider dating
no

No, not at all.

My gf wants to get a boob job, should i let her?

if you want to wife her no

Her tits have decent size but are "melted" if you know what I mean. Her mom got a boob job around her age too and remained loyal to her husband until he died.
She is really insecure about her tits although I dont mind them at all.

mi negro.
I would consider
>similar life goals
>mental health
>personality compatability
>mutual attraction
>the face, then the thighs, then ass, then hips

Implants are a non-issue. People who care about fake tits are like poor people that argue over Bughatti v Ferrari. Their opinions don't matter because they're never going to touch them anyway.

Dated a few of them. I’m ruined now. I prefer them. They are amazing.

Would you consider dating a guy with fake gains?

Attached: shutterstock_415198510-390x285.jpg (390x285, 29K)

Only if he shared gear.

whoever says no is a whole liar
you need to see a bitch with good work done in real life, your dick will take over and you wont be able to say no unless you are low test/like men

>if you dont like what i like you are a lying faggot reeeeeeee

Attached: 1519063331533.png (500x380, 206K)

That's gay

Is she missing a tooth?

It's going to be funny seeing a bunch of old people that look like shriveled prunes but still have obviously fake tits.

Attached: 1553477745646.jpg (700x439, 53K)

They're not even great lays, IME. They're vapid attention whores who expect to be catered to. You don't want those type of people in your life.

>Would you consider dating a girl
no

Yes.
I slept with enough women to say that tits arent created equal and that there are women with really unattractive breast really early in their lives. If you are a woman around 20 and your tits are misshaped, there is only the hope of pregnancy or buying fake tits. I dont consider the latter option to be bad.

Why would nobody date a girl with fake tits? Men drool over huge tits, so if a girl wants to impress her bf/husband he's going to tell her no and then go drool over some other woman's big tits? Wtf?

>Would you consider dating a girl
yes please, oh god

I'd suck the cum from her ti..
I need help

Attached: 1553592752079.jpg (630x957, 382K)

would she be wearing a hijab in this scenario

Huge fake tits are fun to look at and play with to some degree, but NEVER on a woman who is girlfriend material.

FAKE TITS = DAMAGED GOODS MENTALLY

>that pic
i love you user

Attached: T I R E S O M E.jpg (222x227, 5K)

yes

Attached: 1532943744127.jpg (640x736, 45K)

sauce on the girl? I feel like I've seen her before.

No, fake tits are worse than small tits. It's an abomination

Rachel cook

based

based

nope, fake tits are extremely unatractive. Id much rather have a flat chest than those alien looking balloons

Fake titties aren't created equal

I'm certain those boobs are real cuz they're pretty small. They just have makeup on them (as does the rest of her body) to create the illusion of perfect, full cleavage.