If your perfect AI companion was readily available to date/ marry, would you pursue a relationship with them? Alsoooo...

If your perfect AI companion was readily available to date/ marry, would you pursue a relationship with them? Alsoooo, is juicing a good idea?

Attached: 2560487546.jpg (586x880, 35K)

no and depends
whats your goal for juicing

no to ai qt because once your done fucking something so fake, that you know is designed just to feel real, the loneliness that comes after ejaculation would be overwhelming

no, I'd violenty rape
its a freaking robot user. it cant make babies,
no point in marriage with it

Attached: ED27F6D2-6835-42CB-BD70-0C0CF9B95E51.jpg (369x551, 119K)

>AI companion
>will just be used by the NSA to spy on you and used by google to try and convince you to buy stuff.

Also juicing is fine as long as youre a homo

>robots can‘t make babies
>implying

thats like say boys can make babies

Attached: A0D3787C-AE55-47F3-BA67-7BF26DCA8DA6.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>If your perfect AI companion was readily available to date/ marry, would you pursue a relationship with them?
Only if it can faithfully replicate mai waifu.
Even then I would still recognize it as the earthly avatar of mai waifu, and imperfect.
>Alsoooo, is juicing a good idea?
Depends, if it doesn't affect your career and you are honest about it then I don't have problems with it.

I really just want to start eating healthy. I heard juicing is an easy way to get all your fruits and vegetables. I like to drink my food rather than eat it.
>inb4 just do smoothies because you still keep all your fiber and shit

I don't like smoothies because of their texture cause I'm a huge fag

>what are artificial wombs?
You must be a newfag

you must be retarded

This movie was hilarious
>tfw u get manipulated, friendzoned, and left for dead by a robo womyn

Attached: 0917258712985791872598172.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Wow you really are a fag.
To answer the more important question at hand though, I'd be highly intrigued by the idea of a perfect robowaifu, but only if the body was mostly bioengineered rather than only silicone and noisy servo motors. I believe artificial muscles are currently in development for use in robots and artificial skin is under development for medical use, but neither technology is particularly refined as of yet.

idk.....

maybeee

Attached: 1917BF76-4CDF-495B-9FF8-F1627712E80B.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Fuck yeah I’d marry a robot! I’d let it take my virginity by fucking me up the butt

Attached: E33BABBF-E179-49C5-AD5F-538277274864.gif (370x270, 1.76M)

Eating fruits and veggies incorporates an important stage in digestion, drinking straight fruit and veggie juice is like dumping sugar straight into your gut without any prep work. Would recommend chewing. Builds character.

Based

Jesus Christ this board is just getting worse and worse
Remove r9k

>it cant make babies
yet
also, in the future we will have genetically modified babies

SOmething that the faggots and transexuals will never have?

Artificial wombs only work inside of specialized machines.

Like robot waifu's for instance.