No matter how much you lift Jow Forums, you will NEVER be able to beat a Silverback Gorilla without weapons

No matter how much you lift Jow Forums, you will NEVER be able to beat a Silverback Gorilla without weapons.
This is a fact.

Attached: gorilla vs human.png (960x660, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will NEVER be able to beat a Silverback Gorilla without weapons.
What is blind luck?

Well good thing there aren't any wild gorillas where I live then...

*blocks your path*

Attached: gorilla gym.png (1280x720, 830K)

YOU DIDN'T SAY IT HAD TO BE AN ADULT
Czechm8 globalist

Attached: 0a1f2ec748f662b32f803eb4e7175953.jpg (400x598, 42K)

Attached: 1550455201871.png (1744x4560, 258K)

>sidesteps
heh, nothin personal kid

that's a shoop

Attached: 1529857853743.jpg (500x384, 55K)

>Pretend to be gorilla's friend as gorillas are generally peaceful
>Give gorilla bananas
>Give gorilla sweet "Jungle Juice" punch
>Get gorilla completely shit faced
>wait for Gorilla to pass-out
>Curbstomp the fucker

Deception 100 motherfuckers

Fuck a silverback. Even a regular chimpanzee could BTFO the world’s strongest men in hand to hand combat. I’ve held a young chimp in my arms and it’s insane how strong they are. I can’t even begin to imagine how strong a full grown male chimp is.

int beats str once again

LMAOO

The only human that possibly stands a chance against a gorilla is
Eddie Hall.
An ANGLO

Attached: IMG_1126.jpg (1200x800, 137K)

I dunno, bro. From what it sawed and it looks pretty real.

I can beat a gorilla bare handed.

No kidding.

I practiced MMA for 6 years, boxing too for 7 years. I could.

Also bodybuilding for 4 years. I'm 6' 2" 189lb.

I have insane speed and reflexes matching only those of God himself.

I just have to wait for him to charge me, dodge him and bop his head into oblivion. I will not let him go, one mistake and i finish him.

There will always be virgins here to think it's impossible. Nothing is impossible with my power my friends. You're simply to weak to accomplish anything.

Any beta man with a little bit of practice can take out a gorilla with a knife. But bare handed it's much more difficult, it requires more technique

I'm new here, is this pasta?

Silverback means mature male

Chill Joe

why is shinchan killing him

Proof that man stands absolutely no chance against a gorilla

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwvmpVbggCU

the best weapon there is

the only reason you think the baby is strong is because it has no concept of how much strength to use. Same concept as retard strength, they just do every simple action with absurd intensity because they're not aware of how to properly conserve energy.

you either don't know what a gorilla is able to do... or u trolling...

Nice pasta mate

Yeah. Lurk more.

>without weapons
Wew, no shit Sherlock. Humanity wouldn't have survived if we weren't allowed to use tools.
A man with a stick can pretty much wipe the floor with 99% of the animal kingdom.
Give me a iron bar and let's see how your gorilla friend fares against me.

What if I get a maximum luck strike right at a pressure point/nerve/wounded area around its head/neck and put it into a seizure which ends with a heart attack? It's not like the gorilla bothers to defend against a puny human swinging at it.

What DO you do if a silverback comes at you when no weapons are nearby? Does playing dead work like on bears or do I just bow my head forward so it beats me unconscious/dead quickly?

Considering the gap in strength, muscle and bone amount/density, would an iron bar really matter even if you get a really good swing in? It's not a guarantee you'll crack its skull or even hit the head.

>100 years in the future
>Super humans exist
You are going in for a surprise.

lmao whats he gonna do, ask the gorilla to score more goals ?

no shit.
the only reason for us humans to be on top of the food chain is that evolution blesses us with a brain which surpasses every other known animal. and with that comes the ability to use and build tools, without that ability we would be fucked.

so yes, in 1on1 combat with most animals, we lose. but we have weapons. so fuck everybody else.