OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1554023277357.png (699x573, 625K)

Getting detained doesn't automatically mean you're going to jail.

he'll be fine

Attached: based_and_fleshpilled.png (342x154, 29K)

Is he eating raw meat with the fur still attached?
Where did he even get that?

Yeah, he's gonna get fined at worst.

Attached: googled the back of his shirt.png (558x158, 24K)

It's a fucking squirrel?
Jesus, we may as well eat rats
Probably get rabies or something

fur is a crucial source of creatine

oh no no no

You know what always bothers me about Sv3rige? That he calls himself that. Sverige / Sweden. He's a fucking eastern european schoolshooter mutt.
I don't want people to connect my Nordic ancestry with these insane raw carnivores.

calm down khabib

>t.nordcuck

Attached: 74E31B63-5722-4E61-B630-65BDBE5ADEC5.jpg (1155x880, 150K)

Your picture is exactly the issue. That's what people assume we are because of LARPers like Sv3rige.
Scandinavia is not superior in some weird way, but fetishists like him make us look like idiots rather than a pretty regular population.

No one gives a fuck, retard.

>muh Nordic ancestry
Why don't you go get kidnapped or something and get some real problems and forget all about this stupid shit? Sound good?

One of the most predominant phenotypes in Sweden is the "East Baltic", a genuine "CREATURA" in the world of physical anthropology, while the guy in the photo is a Corded Nordid, the closest thing you Steppeshits have today to genuine Proto-Nordid populations.

>Us
t. Jamal Rodriguez Olssen, 1/64th Swedish American

based anthrofag
how do you even get into this shit ngl. even on the anthro forum a lot of people seem to know fuckall on actual structural facial classification

Forums are worthless, if you want to learn anything about anthropology, then start from the work of genuine anthropologists, like Carleton Coon, for example.His work is based solely on empirically gathered findings, which are then articulated into theories and conclusions without any personal bias.

>Scandinavia is not superior in some weird way
Yes it is. Fuck off, minnesotan.

but what did he get arrested for?

Should have just got showed them videos of what some Chinese do casually.

Attached: 1531505206114.webm (594x720, 1.97M)

ill add The Origin of Races to the list might read it one day
does it provide any sort of framework for making a general categorization of a face (ie which facial characteristics dominate this face, give it the look it has)? this is what i envy anthrofags for, their ability to look at a face and detect (and, often, be able to describe) a general facial pattern in it.

>"East Baltic
Woah easy on us Minnesotans, some are pretty dumb. Pure Hallstatt Nordid Master Race here.

Chinese are barely human.

This is pretty light hearted compared to the other webms of chinkoids boiling rats alive before peeling off their skin, skinning cats and birds alive, and beating the fuck outta dogs before chopping them up.

"barely"
They aren't human at all

This one armed guy is internet famous
He makes tons of animal abuse videos for sickos like who pretend that's what Chinese all do.
It's basically like watching a Germen shit film and thinking all Germans are like that

Why is there a bra strap showing on his left picture?

So what? That shit is embarrassing as fuck still. He looks beta as fuck standing by that van

This
An alpha would have beaten the cop up and jailed HIM

Jesus Christ, you're supposed to eat the thighs, and it actually tastes good, kind of like chicken, don't fucking eat the guts, what the hell?

whats his actual ancestry? Ive tried googling it before but wasnt able to find any info

Yeah except for the other things I was talking about (boiling rats alive etc) there are plenty of chinksects in the webms, acting like it's an everyday occurence and doesn't bat an eye when they hear the animals scream out in agony.

Attached: 小熊维尼 习近平 SEETHING.jpg (1024x576, 87K)

Don't get me wrong, Chinese have no concept of human rights.
But biting the head off any live animal is far from normal in any country

*animal
Sorry, drunk

Like that guy boiling a dog alive? He just keeps pushing it back into what I can only assume also serves as his washbasin with this big pole. Man, some people ought to be dragged out into the street, shot in the guts and left to bleed.

Same thing could be said with whites and small children...

I think you mean brown

They think the longer the puppies take to die the superior the flavour.

cringe and bluepilled
Chinese are atleast not as cucked as us Yuros, which will be mutted up in 100-200 years. Meanwhile they don't pussy out of doing genetic experiments - they will likely be more aryan than europeans in a few centuries, and still racially pure compared to the then low IQ europeans (we will probably decline from 100-105 IQ range to 90 IQ like amerimutts/brazilians if we don't change our ways)

The thing about kissing chink arse though is that even chinks agree that a massive amount of mainland chinks are subhumans.

Chinese aren't racially pure. They have been conquered, enslaved and raped by different outsiders for hundreds of years

well its like the south in the US bumpkins will be bumpkins. I lived in West Virginia most of my childhood and there's not a trace of humanity in that state.

Its not superior genetics or anything like that, just superior culture. We look at christian Americans in the same way that they look at muslims.

Attached: Noreg.jpg (499x499, 160K)

You can't deny that Sv3rige looks healthy as fuck, especially if you compare his looks before he started raw meat and now, he clearly has made progress.

Big reason is that he believes in his diet so much and it is a big factor regarding the effects of your diet, belief is scientifically proven to affect what happens to your body and mind. And he is very strict so he does not eat any unhealthy things.

I haven't seen many male vegans with gains and that good looking skin and hair etc.

my health has been so drastically increased . by eating raw meat. Just make sure it's very fresh.

been eating raw for 9 months and i for the first time in my life i haven't been sick for 9 months.

Basert, rodpillet og sjekket

Attached: 3242344.jpg (225x225, 8K)

but all Germans are like that

What did he get arrested for? Enjoying a meal? A succulent chiniese meal?

Does anybody realize that he is fuckig Kids Ranqe from runescape. this boggles my mind

Reverse activism. He larps as a retard and does stupid things to turn more people vegan. He's a true hero.

Explain what you just said

> good looking hair
kek

re: belief, he believes gazing at the sun is good for him

he is supposedly 100% baltic

aside from all the flat earth nonsense. yeah hes pretty based.

For protesting (((Veganism))) in the UK.

>Upset your Jewish masters
>Go straight to jail

Sv3rige is taking huge risks to defend our right to eat meat. Vegans are just slaves licking their (((masters))) boots.

>Male vegans looking good.
>Any long term vegans looking good.

Attached: 1548628963972.jpg (1300x1800, 1.16M)

If he has grabbed the squirrel off the street and killed/eaten it then and there he will be charged with animal cruelty.

They've cuffed him (with hands behind his back) and you can see the back doors of the police van are open (that's the transportation cage) and you can see in the photo they're going through his pockets and bagging his property.

He has been arrested and is being taken to a police station. If not for animal cruelty then for breaching the peace or a public order offence (such as threatening behaviour).

That said there's a reasonable chance he will be taken to a mental health facility for assessment, through typically UK policy is to transport via ambulance not police van.

so healthy looking

Attached: vegan6-ead8.jpg (540x405, 47K)

Why does everyone who is either on carnivore diet or raw vegan diet look like they are mentaly challanged or just subhuman 3 IQ.

do you have to be retarded to start these kind of diets?

A squirrel off the street, what is this, Canada?

England.

yes, going on to these diets in most cases stems from mental issues and a desire to "fix" yourself. With mental issues often comes denial and delusion, and many people reject therapy, treatment and medication in favor of their "own way"

It is a well known patient phenomena

They attract:
> The Mentally unwell (people obsessed with the welfare of animals - Vegans, debilitatingly
insecure/anxious about their masculinity - Carnivores)
> Those with eating disorders (who use these extreme diets to hide the symptoms/use it as an excuse for why they don't eat like a normal person).
> Idiots who engaged in extreme elimination diets and cured whatever (most likely imagined/exaggerated) illness they had and decided it's because of what they are eating (rather than what they're not)

Yes it does, for Coon is the only anthropologist to date who has devised a fully functioning classification system, and provides excessively detailed explanation of phenotypes (and with it, the human anatomy).

Hallstatts cannot be "pure", for they're a stabilized hybrid phenotype which arose from the miscegenation between the Corded Nordid and the Danubian Mediterranean population which they've encountered during their migration into Europe.

Based on what, prior to being popularized by USA mainstream media, you were a historical, cultural and racial footnote to the European landmass. Even today, you field one of the narrowest cranial and post-cranial dimensions in Europe.

Orbi gud

>Atleast I didn’t die of heart disease like you fat fucks!

It has nothing to do with being a pussy, but having a sufficient pool of specimens to experiment on. By applicable principle, only Indians and the Chinese can successfully dabble in eugenics, for they have the numbers to sustain it.

Being conquered doesn't imply miscegenation by default, not everyone on this planet reasons or behaves like an Anglo.

Is Sv3rige posting back?

>flat earth nonsense
Where are your proofs?

democracy manifest

Physics

Oh no!! Some random guy who eats uncooked meat has the same nickname as my glorious motherlands. I feel offended :(

>sweden cucks disowning meateaters
Ragnar would shit in your mouth, you inbred globalist degenerate.

HOLY WTF is that hairline ??

He took a DNA test thing and got 100% Baltic, which is pretty crazy.

Why should anyone care if someone believes in something different?

Winnie the Pooh
Tiananmen Square Massacre

t. seething icenigger

it looks like the key to health is eating everything in moderation and not arbitrarily excluding certain foodgroups from your diet
>hmmmmmmmmm

Attached: laughter_stops.png (356x256, 123K)

He was a semi-historical figure from fucking Norway.

Why do people always equate not eating animals with being an insane vegan? Just be a vegetarian and support your local farmers by buying milk from them or fair milk. You can still be Jow Forums without eating animals.

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-soft-side-feeding-deer-884197.jpg (590x350, 66K)

Lol like I care you fucking snownigger, and if your bitch tits can cure your degeneracy I hope you quit being a bitch who is triggered by meaningless shit.

t. Mediterranean Bvll

Attached: 1549966552751.png (333x434, 226K)

post body. i bet that pic actually mogs u lmao

oh nononoonononoonono
carnitards BTFO yet again!

>eats rotten carcasses
hmmmm why dont people like my message and why do I get constant brain fog, making me seem like a retarded close-minded cultist?

Attached: gabbagoo.jpg (372x204, 13K)

Well to the real world northern europeans all look like creepy crackers unless they pewdiepie