What does your morning breakfast routine typically look like?

What does your morning breakfast routine typically look like?

Pic related. Gotta get that protein!

Attached: 20190331_074139.jpg (4032x2268, 2.56M)

Them face-pulls!

Attached: 1542914123897.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

Attached: 1497176153111.jpg (1632x1224, 584K)

Sweet setup. Shitty carbs in breakfast

2 cups of egg whites and a dry piece of Ezekiel bread toasted. A cup of black coffee with nothing in it and an 8oz glass of water.

crunchy natural peanut butter on 9-grain wheat bread toast, with black coffee (sometimes a bit o cream but I always pretend it's tit milk from an anime babe for extra mental gains)

>Gotta get that protein!

You are a loser.

wtf is that Jow Forums layout

>dumbfuck still uses pages

eat whilst sitting on my windowsill with the sun hitting me, the sound of the birds in the woodland behind my house and reading

>I post on the same board as people like this

Yikes.

Sweet squat plug

>eating breakfast

Attached: 1550216145445.jpg (811x739, 119K)

Oat meal with added fiber powder
2 muscle relaxers, 1 anti inflammatory, 2 t3, and coke zero. Doctors fucking me up good due to due to back surgery. First two weeks after surgery I was on 16-20 pills a day thank god i'm down to like 8-10

Jesus Christ dude

Attached: 1553098917761.jpg (720x793, 40K)

Breakfast? Heh, never eaten it.

You see, I do a little thing called "fasting". Yeah, you've probably never heard of it. I only eat during 8 hours of the day, from 12pm to 8pm.

"Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!!" you gasp. Heh, nice momscience. You see, I've got discipline. That's what it takes to only eat during 8 hours of the day.

Breakfast? Heh. Haven't eaten it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having my fridge and pantry locked between 4am and 12pm, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my fridge and pantry to be lockedup. Would you care to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 3 reasons:

1. Discipline
2. Mental toughness
3. It raises my testosterone

My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by intermittently fasting (you've probably never heard of it, but then you do eat breakfast, like a DYEL old granny) I'm actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long (like the time between my meals) and heated debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, eating just ONCE a day (can you handle this?). I even started forcing my gf to eat once a day with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love fasting as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

She's already received a black mark for questioning my fasting practices stating that she wants "to go to brunch at a cafe" with me. Should she continue in this non-stoic fashion then I don't see us lasting much longer.

imagine only going into petsmart to buy a collar and lease lmfao

>not using catalog

imagine either
a) phoneposting
b) not knowing how to spell leash

>highlight and search web
>no results
This is stupid and you should feel bad for writing it.

Oats with mushrooms, poached eggs and sardines

Son, this is how all great copypasta starts.

Attached: 1537110920260.jpg (1024x595, 114K)

it's a modified version of a pasta about no fap

It's not even good, though.
Tyvm

>breakfast
user it's like you're trying to not make it

Attached: 1543909635512.png (482x479, 463K)

But Its the most important meal in the day

Attached: 1420604487452.webm (1280x720, 911K)

I thought it was about cold showers, hence the property manager part