On this day we lift for our mothers

On this day we lift for our mothers.

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (360x360, 22K)

>lifting on a sunday
No thanks pally I don't want to burn in Hell

Attached: 20138948824093.png (1000x1000, 345K)

If your god does not want you strong then I suggest finding a new god.

Jesus wants you to have proper rest days

My God, the ONLY God, understands that rest days promote greater gains in the long run.

Attached: 1539619944575.png (1500x1200, 86K)

I tell you he is not and that even if you choose to have a rest day, it should be a productive one not wasted singing praise to a god that sees you as a child.

Dont listen to this heritic my child keep on lifting and resting in the name of God

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Poor fool. A victim of the modern world. Perhaps one day you'll grow to see the light.

Attached: Christ_174f82_5772202.jpg (500x365, 38K)

Well guess what you look like you could use some Jesus

Attached: a43.png (441x404, 307K)

Men who stare too long into the light make for blind prey when the sun falls. Keep one eye closed and looking inward.

The light of God does not blind. It can only illuminate.

Attached: 058.png (678x678, 304K)

He would not come when called because he fears my hammer and nail.

With only what he allows you to see. Stoke your own flame and light your own way.

The flame of a single man can only ever be as large as one man can build. The light of God lights up the entire world.

Attached: 1422833828759.png (533x541, 114K)

That is why I lift instead of going to church. So I can be a bigger man!

Why hunt for your own food if your mothers breast could feed you? Be reliant on your own will.

Lift as you may, you shall never lift as much as the Lord. The fruits of your labors are the fruits of His.

Attached: SrdA7NZG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

And there lies the challenge. I lift to challenge all gods and yours is no different.

Your lord can keep his fruit, I have my own whey.

I sorry to break the news but a man is temporary with his glory but God's glory is eternal. You could lift as much as you like but infront of eternity you are and will be nothing

Attached: 9e5.jpg (640x623, 91K)

Good luck trying to lift the cross and sins of mankind I prey that you realize the foolishness of your words

Attached: 344001.jpg (225x350, 36K)

Perhaps, but do you wallow in perceived inevitability or do you lash out at oblivion with determined fury?

And is his glory truly eternal? In a sea of arguably more able and older gods, yours is merely a blimp in history of man and gods.

I bare no cross of sin as you do. You take on the curse of sin willingly from your god as a gesture of submission. I pray you find a god more worthy of your time.

you know it literally blinded someone in the bible, right?

Why are people not allowed to lift on sundays.

Oh you are I think it's God wants us to rest atleast one day

On the seventh day, he rested

And which day was he nailed to a tree?

I include lifting as part of my rest.

Getting mixed up your dudes?
Hanged god hung himself from a tree. Not!God Jesus was put on a cross, not tree.

What is a cross made out of?