Is he natty?

Is he natty?

Attached: Jeff Cavalier.jpg (666x1024, 99K)

He's based

Nobody on fitness youtube is natty

>has muscles
>natty

Choose one

Based Jeff of course he is. God tier genetics

100% of humanity has muscles, thus only those who left humanity behind are natty

Attached: piano poem.jpg (356x633, 255K)

Girl here, why does Jow Forums keeps saying Jeff is ugly? I think he's hot.

If being dehydrated for a decade is natty, sure.

yes but even if he wasn't that wouldn't change the fact that he's a walking encyclopedia

Looks natty for sure.

he does have a sucked up look going on with his face. Like a boxer at a weigh in.

Embarrassing, Jesse

doubt he's natty but that would in theory i guess be possible but that's really pushing the limits

tits or gtfo

Is it even possible to look good natty?

No

Attached: stage123.png (808x553, 487K)

Yes I'd say so.

100% natty

Is Jeff the new zyzz?

He's a physio right? I dont think he would

Only thing that makes me question if he's natty is how lean he stays... muscle mass doesn't look juiced though

Yes.
Praise papa Jeff!

No he just ugly af. Probably racist af too.

I suspect he's on a mild dose of hgh and maybe test or he gets a fresh pump before all of his videos. He's not really breaking the limits of natty by very much but it feels like an exaggeration.

No, no one is. What you need to understand is that everyone in fitness, especially past a certain age, are on steroids.

BUT, and this is the big BUTT. There's a big difference between steroid use and steroid abuse. Abusers try to be the BIGGEST dude ever, and are very unhealthy, and end up dying at like 46. Rich Pianna, Zyzz, etc. Then there's the smart guys, who use moderate doses of steroids, get doctors to monitor them. These guys are just trying to maintain larger muscles while avoiding the problems the abusers are aiming for. Jeff, Scooby, and others are like them. They can live 75+ years.

It's all about moderation. I've talked to guys on gear who are getting near 60, and it really opened my eyes. I had only thought of steroid users as the abusers. I would have never guessed these guys, with modest muscular builds were steroid users.

Attached: screenshot0096.jpg (3840x2026, 1.54M)

Another thread proving how fucking stupid Jow Forums is. God fuck this gay dumb board

scooby is natty stfu

considering he hasn't gained a single pound of muscle in the last 5 years, possibly.

BASED if he is racist

Attached: IMG_0021.jpg (700x577, 383K)

Maintaining the same dose also does this

>"i dont lift"

He’s frail and ugly. Of course he is natty

no chance hes natty. TRT for sure.

He has ascended zyzz level

and possibly redpilled as well

Cringe and bluepilled

I don't find him ugly he looks pretty normal face wise. His wife isn't bad looking either. And he's too based to be racist. Trains people of all races and is chill af with them.

good

C'mon Jeff

This is the best photo I've ever seen of him, because in the videos hes so fucking shredded he looks like a walking anatomy poster. The thing is, he doesn't have the enhanced look, he actually looks pretty flat. Which you would expect since he doesn't eat a lot of fats and carbs, so he can stay shredded. Hes just a genius in the gym, he's trained like every muscle a ton of unique ways. I wouldn't want to look like Jeff but I respect his hustle. There have been a lot of times where hell be working out with someone and keeping up with then in weight, but I know that they could never keep up with his crazy ninja workouts

He's a kike.

It's the eyes. Someone shop slayer eyes on him and see him instantly morph into an unmoggable chad.

he weighted himself on a show and he's like 175 lb and i think 5'10"

Attached: 1533172859272.jpg (768x768, 87K)