You work out at the gym

>you work out at the gym
>this happens to you

what do you do?

Attached: tumblr_ow4y6sFqU41umwg0go1_250.gif (243x299, 1.21M)

Be thankful for the only socially acceptable moment to show off my massive cock. I'd go so far as to say I'd like to engineer this situation infront of some girls

Hope no one sees my 1.5 inch flaccid cawk.
>tfw 7.5" hard but micropenis soft

Keep going

Piss and shit and cum

dude, i dont even peet at the open pee things (no idea what the name is) i just go into the stall. its fun

Of what? I just see this prank a lot and had it happen at my gym to one guy (by his gymbro though) and now I'm worried someone might expose me

Attached: 1544844027066.gif (270x352, 1.96M)

Make sure the plug doesn't fall out because that'd be embarrassing haha

Attached: dia_sweat.jpg (644x422, 69K)

Where are you from that you don't know what a urinal is?

Report for sexual harassment

i just dont speak english as my main language :/ the internet is international

red hat nigga gay as fuck circling to take a peek at his ass

Attached: 1386280702690.gif (245x245, 775K)

realistically speaking, i would first immediately look around to see who saw. I would hope none of the hot girls saw but knowing my luck, they did and are laughing. I would then look back at my friend and say, "what the fuck?!" Don't know what the response would be but ultimately I would not fight but just be angry for the night.

Brexit means brexit mate. Our Internet will be whites only soon

simple as

I had a friend that did this to me and another friend. Except he pulled out his dick and swung that around. Then he went to the next room to do the same thing to the younger children. This was all done at a church retreat sleepover thing.

The ass is fat, I can't blame him.

Is there a video of this?

cringe and not funny
kys tranny

hes just checking his bros squat progress

Attached: tumblr_my0jy1kB6C1riqy1io1_640.jpg (640x960, 79K)

i cant stop laughing at that picture. lol wtf

Attached: 1434573934094.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

finish my set
find the guy that did that to me and pull his down all while my shorts are around one ankle

I have a prank folder with thousands of files, but its too many files so that I can't even search for something, wish I didn't save this many pranks

Attached: tumblr_o6owklyASR1s6m9pzo3_400.gif (330x330, 1.97M)

Start running after him with my pants still off, tackle him to the ground and rub my dick against his ass while whispering lewd things into his ear

Flex a gloot and ask "How's this for a start?"

what exactly would that accomplish?

I'd have sued him if he did that to me

wtf you too?? i dont get the point of this. what would that accomplish? or are you joking? (sorry im home schooled)

based and dickpilled

shenanigans are great for you if you're attractive

wheres the prank in this one?

It's about taking back power from Brussels and giving it to the people who are too incompetent to even get brexit done that I constantly complain about init mush safe batty man

it turns you gay 5mins in

Asserting dominance

Finish set

Gay sex

its sort of like getting what you asked for type of thing. Like if you pull a gay prank like trying to smack my face with a dildo but that prank backfires with me grabbing the dildo and trying to shove that dildo up your ass, you probably wont try to do anymore gay pranks on me again.

its a part two gif but i cant find the second part cause my folder is that large and i didnt name the files properly lol

i remember it though

Attached: tumblr_nejyzne09c1sft9ezo1_500.gif (500x281, 1.65M)

why do i find this hilarious?

Attached: 1447732919732.gif (400x253, 3.59M)

I rarely get the opportunity to show off how big my dick is public. I have a thing for exhibitionism. There's like a sub 1% chance he'll be bigger so it's pretty safe bet.

Find an exhibitionist bro and start "pranking" eachother and your other bros with them being none the wiser.

it's no fun if it's consensual

You will either lose your friends or your bros will start revenge pranking you. You need a partner in crime to make it more fun and gay condition them.

> revenge pranking you
Implying this isn't exactly what I wanted

I'm not gay I just get off on /sph/ing men in front of women

Mirin'

this is illegal you know

that's the best part:
>walk up to gym nemesis
>pull down his pants
>watch as the cops lock him up for indecent exposure

how 2 get an ass like that bruh

I hope nobody does that to me or theyll see the tattoo that i got on my butt when I was drunk

Baseball.

thats a hairy bush

Same. It’s a rough life when your only “bulge” comes from your nuts

When I work out with my brother I noticed his peeper gets some decent blood flow from lifting and it starts poking out

Is it of an elephant?

h-hot

kek

i dont think thats from lifting