Is fighting on instinct superior to mma/boxing/etc...

Is fighting on instinct superior to mma/boxing/etc? When competing in fight sports you become like a domesticated animal because of all the rules. But if untrained you retain the killer instinct and therefore are more brutal.

Attached: 54FE9BC7-127D-45D5-8F20-23499869AAAB.jpg (660x825, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_DJS3r4dxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut up retard

I've gotten myself into a few fights and I can promise you there is skill involved and my natural fighting instincts and rage don't make up for having no idea what I'm doing

Having tried to fight without training, I have to say, no. Instincts are no match for having a good idea what you are doing.

>t.domesticated animal

experience + instinct >>>> pussified mma / boxing

get into more drunken bar fights user. nothing can make up for lost experience

Attached: 75DE888C-69DB-4B87-B07A-6695E0C5BFAF.jpg (766x766, 84K)

>Is fighting on instinct superior to mma/boxing/etc? When competing in fight sports you become like a domesticated animal because of all the rules. But if untrained you retain the killer instinct and therefore are more brutal.

I can tell you've never been in a find nor that you've practiced any martial art
The rules applied in the SPORT of fighting don't stop you from being ruthless outside the ring
If anything, it enables you to be even more 'brutal', but that is besides the point
You're an edgelord who romanticizes and has fantasies about violence without any prior experience in physical combat

i've been in 5+ my entire life. won them all
i havent been trained in any martial art. (parents are pacifist)

>The rules applied in the SPORT of fighting don't stop you from being ruthless outside the ring
wrong, if you dont actively practice those techniques banned by faggots then you will never try them outside the ring
look at vintage mma

What makes you think I give a shit?
Training would only have made you fight better, not worse
Where'd you get this fuckass idea from?

>wrong, if you dont actively practice those techniques banned by faggots then you will never try them outside the ring
What "techniques" do you have in mind?

This is the cringiest fucking thread, go to a boxing gym and see how easy it is to ignore instinct

DOMESTICATED MANLET COPE
Kicks/Knees/Stomps to the Head of a Grounded Opponent
12-6 Elbows
Hair Pulling
Headbutting
Eye Gouging
Piledriving
Punches to the Back of the Head
Fish Hooking
Groin Shots

That sounds well and good but good luck getting to those positions without training.

Yes, punches to turn back of a head are effective but how will you be magically on a guy's back if you know 0 grappling.

*to the back

retard strength with excellent stamina

Lol no

A lot of wrestling and grappling is leverage use. You can't out muscle gravity if you have no feet on the ground. If you just run at them, you will be front headlocked

Yep hehe :)
youtube.com/watch?v=A_DJS3r4dxM

Oh but i can fight dirty

But the current best MMA fighter is also one of the sports most prolific and frequent cheaters

current mma doesnt represent streetfighting

>Punches to the Back of the Head
Yah if an MMA fighter got a guys back he just wouldn't think to punch the back of the head

Explain why Jon Jones suddenly wouldn't fuck anybody up in a street fight who he would in a cage.

jump him
use the tools found in nature

No you can't fight at all.

A guy who knows and has drilled wrestling and grappling for years thousands of times against resisting opponents knows how to take a fight to a point where illegal moves are possible.

You will run at a guy and get KO'd

Im not bound to honor or your fighting rules
in a streetfight you damage your opponent permanently before they can damge you permanently

I am not talking about rules

You need to frame a fight and how it goes from point a to b. You can teach everyone a chokehold, but actually getting there from the start of a fight is the hard part that takes experience.

You can poke my eyes out but actually getting to a point where you are able is hard and almost impossible with 0 training. Not to mention eye pokes are unreliable and hard compared to punches. Large target > small constantly moving target

Yes, this is why it's literally impossible to "become good at fighting", you are either born with the warrior spirit or you are not.

What a load of horse shit, put down the kung fu movies and anime

go get a concussion weenie
we fight without gloves here

Are you just not listening to this other user, he's laying it out pretty simply

>Kicks/Knees/Stomps to the Head of a Grounded Opponent
>12-6 Elbows
>Hair Pulling
>Headbutting
>Eye Gouging
>Piledriving
>Punches to the Back of the Head
>Fish Hooking
>Groin Shots
are you suggesting somebody who has trained in a martial art won't be able to do any of these, while somebody who hasn't trained a day in their life, would?

Do you happen to be a fucking moron?