Just fuck my shit up

Is this level of JUST fixable with minoxidil/rogaine? Or just I just continue to keep it short? It's usually way shorter I just haven't cut it lately.

Attached: just1.jpg (1098x567, 202K)

Yeah, but get on it immediately. Like now. Go to Target or Costco and get their store-brand minoxidil. It's only 20-something bucks for a three month supply. Don't buy Rogaine. It's the same shit but way more expensive because you're paying for the brand name.

not fit related kill yourself retarded nigger faggots saged and reported

Any specific concentration or anything I should look for? I'll order some off amazon.
thank you for your input fag

kill yourself nigger faggot

I'm sure I will at some point, thanks.

To save this you need minoxidil, finastride and microneedling,

Shit I'll give minoxidil a shot. I have curly hair so if I grow it out it'll probably cover up the remaining shit spots.

[Index] [Catalog] [Bottom]
just1.jpg (202 KB, 1098x567) google yandex iqdb wait
202 KB
Just fuck my shit up Anonymous 03/31/19(Sun)22:11:55 No.50226350 (You) Is this level of JUST fixable with minoxidil/rogaine? Or just I just continue to keep it short? It's usually way shorter I just haven't cut it lately.
Anonymous 03/31/19(Sun)22:14:13 No.50226383 (You) (OP)
Yeah, but get on it immediately. Like now. Go to Target or Costco and get their store-brand minoxidil. It's only 20-something bucks for a three month supply. Don't buy Rogaine. It's the same shit but way more expensive because you're paying for the brand name.
Anonymous (3) 03/31/19(Sun)22:15:19 No.50226397 (OP)
not fit related kill yourself retarded nigger faggots saged and reported
Anonymous 03/31/19(Sun)22:17:08 No.50226415 (You)
Any specific concentration or anything I should look for? I'll order some off amazon.
(You)
thank you for your input fag
Anonymous 03/31/19(Sun)22:17:36 No.50226422kill yourself nigger faggot
Anonymous 03/31/19(Sun)22:20:00 No.50226458
(You)
I'm sure I will at some point, thanks.
Anonymous (4) 03/31/19(Sun)22:20:21 No.50226467
(OP)

To save this you need minoxidil, finastride and microneedling,
Anonymous 03/31/19(Sun)22:24:12 No.50226537
Shit I'll give minoxidil a shot. I have curly hair so if I grow it out it'll probably cover up the remaining shit spots.

i think you need fin/minox and needling STAT buddy

this is getting critical its very close to not being unJUSTable

What's microneedling and how much does that cost? Sounds like something I can't do at home?

Started balding back in 2014, been on finasteride or dutasteride and minoxidil since then. Hair is good today. Thus I have not been following the developments in the area lately. I do some dermarolling now and then, what is the consensus on this? Does it actually help? I don't even know, I don't know if my hair changes at all for the better or worse at this point, I stopped taking pictures and caring pretty much.

It's literally a $20-30 little roller with little needles around it that puncture a millimeter into your skin, and the healing process apparently rejuvenates damaged hair follicles to an extent.

In my experience it's one of the most effective treatments, but my scalp is super unhealthy and I think it's just fixing secondary problems rather than just weak follicles.

Does it leave marks?

Not long-lasting ones, if that what you mean. It doesn't cause scarring, but your skin will look clearly irritated for a few hours after you use it. Generally if you use it before bed it'll have calmed down when you wake up, and you only use it once or twice a week.

Awesome. I'll grab one of those too. What about finasteride? Doesn't seem available over the counter, at least in the US.

It's a prescription drug, yeah. I used it for a while but it was making me feel pretty low on energy and not quite mentally sharp. There are a lot of horror stories about it giving guys permanent ED, but the instance of that is super low, and generally affects guys who already had sexual performance issues.

It's pretty cheap these days though so it might be worth trying for a couple months. It used to be around a dollar a pill but now I think it's closer to 30 cents.

alright I ordered some minoxidil and a roller. here's to hoping it helps. I'll see about the fin if I don't have any results. rather not go see a doc just for that

this is not fixable with minoxidil. Honestly, at this point it's not really worth taking finasteride either. Minoxidil is for if you have a decent hairline but minimal bald patch developing, and finasteride is for if you're thinning, but still pass as not being bald to the average normie. Depending on your genetics, you *might* be able to get close to that point with the combination of the two, but at this point it's doubtful. You should probably just shave it bro.

I was in the same boat but said "fuck it" and shaved it all off. As long as you're lean and have somewhat of a tan it works.

Nope I'm fat and pale.

Your posts make my head hurt. Please stop

ahahaha nigga looks like Murr from Impractical Jokers get the fuck outta here you ferret looking motherfucker

Minox is for your penis faggot

this, if you lost a large majority of hair you might as well go bald and focus on getting fit