Childhood is lifting weights so you can attract random thots on dating apps

Childhood is lifting weights so you can attract random thots on dating apps.

Adulthood is lifting weights so you can protect your wife and your family and lead them as a healthy hard working role model.

What stage are you at?

Attached: 9BDF1FFA-4125-455A-AF0B-5540DE36C527.jpg (1242x1492, 746K)

Why on Earth would you want to bring a child into this world better yet tie yourself to one thot done with the cock carasoul

>t. 12 year old

24 actually and get a plethora of pussy

this

Mhmm you're the kikes' dream
Don't reproduce, goy.

Anyway, I didn't want kids until I met my now wife. I used to get all the women I wanted, I've seen the light. Sleeping with women isn't fulfilling, it just gives you pleasure in the penis. There is no virtue in momentary pleasure.

Spoken like a weak minded pathetic man

Im perfectly content with my own company for all eternity

Lol ok senpai enjoy your solitude
Bet you're a weak little twink tho

mmm just thinkin about her gettin fucked anally makes my cock throbb

Shalom rabbi

>ass cancer

Attached: 1546257873385.gif (220x213, 344K)

ascension is lifting weights in your home gym for fun and to mog all the other neighborhood dads, who stick mostly to doing sparse cardio and are "training for a 5k" while you seat it out morning and evening on a stationary bike listening to your podcasts and old 70s LA hardcore music, doing .75 of a lifting workout in the morning and another .75 in the evening, amounting to 1.5 workouts per day making you fucking massive.
Also having a cutie wife who makes you go to yoga with her on the weekends and reminds you to practice mobility during the week.
In addition to all this, you garden, play with kids, take them to the pool in the summers, ride a bike to and from work unless the weather's garbage, and walk your dogs every day. You don't do this for any particular reason, it's just a part of your life, and you're not an autist about it.
But you really enjoy mogging all the other neighborhood dads, even though they won't hang out with you and do social stuff together without inviting you.

I feel it would be unfair to deprive future generations of my germ line and family culture.

>I'd ever date a true thot

People change but history doesnt

Post Body both of you

I lift because I like seeing numbers go up like an RPG because I have autism.

I would like to be at adulthood, but first I need to get a wife to begin with. So I guess I'm at the childhood stage. But I need a good woman, not some thot from tinder. But I'm a 21yo kissless virgin so what the fuck are my chances? I will do my best but the hope is fading.

Attached: 1553415314340.png (1024x768, 1.35M)

Say that when you're 80 and you have no friends or children. You don't know loneliness yet fucker.

Who am I kidding? You're more likely to die 10 years entire everybody else when old and single. Crushing loneliness KILLS YOU because life isn't worth living without other people.

Or will you still be using the same Tinder picture at 70 as you do now?

you have until you are 50 to get a 20 something yo thot

You're right but I'd prefer to be a father before 30.

>ass cancer
my sides are going to space

Attached: Trashingontheweebs.org.gif (600x338, 1.98M)

IDK dude im 32 and for the longest time i had a lot of success with the ladies. even though my life went nowhere. then i started to drift apart from people in general. nowadays things are starting to get dramatically better in the financial side. like i could get in the 1% income bracket in my country in a few years. i don't see myself getting engaged or having kids anytime soon. i want to experience the freedom that money gives you. maybe after that i will we'll see.

There is a lot wrong in your life, mind, surroundings or habits if you are a kissless virgin at 21. You should seek therapy or something else. Im saying it because if you are in Jow Forums your mindset is the correct one.

I'm at the stage where I'm an autistic jaded fuck and I lift weights and looksmax just so I can reject and shit on w*men

Attached: disgust.jpg (524x336, 30K)

Yeah something about me must be fucked up. I can talk to people pretty normally etc. I just can't make any new friends for some reason and thus I obviously never meet girls. I'm not a very social person anyway.
I've been lifting for like two years now, which has given me a great increase in confidence and happiness but that doesn't help if I'm so retarded that making new aquintances is impossible for me. Maybe summer will give me a chance to help myself

Attached: 56158007_593931437773377_1195541457222500352_n.jpg (640x607, 45K)

It's worse (better?) than you think.

Attached: Anal angels.png (233x269, 35K)

I still don't even know if I want kids.
I might adopt

There's no reason that he can't just live with another old man, in a no-homo way.