What are your worst binge eating stories ?

What are your worst binge eating stories ?
Mine is pic related

Attached: 1212.jpg (1200x1600, 232K)

I came and ate half a big bag of trail mix and roommates ice cream
Nothing good happens after I ejaculate

I love ‘za but that looks like absolute shit. If you’re gonna cheat, get a quality pie ya putz.

Don't have any. Stop being a fatass.

Lmao you go full insane each time you ejaculate ?

is beer a food?

I got so hungry that I literally ate a whole cookie on top of my cutting diet. I only lost 1 pound this week instead of 2 :(

I always binge eat when I drink, so I cut out the drinking , we shall see where it leads me

Stop drinking it's useless

Huh... What are you ? A woman ?

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41K)

> I have muh willpower which is why I am a binge eating fatfuck

That looks so delicious

>back in high school
>mom makes a gigantic bowl of chicken alfredo
>come home before parents and three other siblings
>there’s a huge bowl of chicken Alfredo past, imagine 2.5 of pic related
>grab a small bowl, still hungry, grab another, still hungry, etc.
flash forward to two hours later and I’ve eaten all of it.

Attached: 0732E8E1-9B75-4BAA-88F6-AE41530BFFBF.jpg (670x377, 74K)

>Halloween at college
>I give away all my candy cause I’m on a cut
>roommate goes home for the weekend, leaves a giant bag of all sorts of choccy under his bed
>I start sneaking pieces
>end up eating 40 pieces of candy

Attached: C6D17849-3B1D-43D9-8493-42C6E25F25C9.png (677x605, 270K)

You're lying.

>eating a 3500 calorie cookie in one sitting
Is it possible to learn this power?

Shit I can't believe you, only 1 of the pic you sent is impossible
Nice one I laughed

I am not why do you drink, when I drink it's like feeling sick or something, I hate drugs because you're not really aware of what is hapenning and it makes me feel like I am wasting my life not actually living it so I never liked drugs

One time I had a lot of money saved up and I wasted all of it by ordering lots of pizza 4 days in a row. 200 dollars gone.

I can totaly relate fucking sucks but hey at least it's not on drugs or prostitutes or whatever :^)

I’m a big guy

So you're allergic to alcohol or something. For most of us getting drunk makes us feel good and energetic to say the least so it's not useless.

It's the same with cannabis and shit like that except I just bad trip instead.
And alcohol from time to time with your friends is good but drinking more than like 10 times a year is wayyyy too much

>be me, 18
>5’10”/125lbs scrawny boi
>travel to Italy with classmates as a hs graduation trip
>we go to this mid-tier pizza place
>get like three different kinds of large pizzas for a table of 8
>an hour of eating and talking goes by, I’ve had about four slices so about half a pizza
>decide to get two more pizzas for the table because why tf not
>everybody else taps out after getting a slice or two of the new pies, but we stay there for a bit because it’s not crowded and got nothing else to do
>while we’re there I’m just absentmindedly munching the leftover slices
>suddenly everybody notices the pizza slowly disappearing
>then they all look at me in the middle of taking a bite out of a slice in my hand
>they start egging me on
>I manage to get about 5/8 of a pie down on top of the 1/2 I had earlier as everybody watches my skelly lookinass in awe
Was pretty proud of myself desu

Attached: 69B8F5D6-C010-42EF-89A6-EBF2D49A183B.jpg (151x150, 3K)

Nice work user.
Fuck pizza is too good

Pizza is top tier comfort food, especially real Italian pizza. I used to do this kind of thing pretty often because I was practically 2MAD most of my life at that point and I burn a lot of calories as nervous energy. People were always surprised by how much I could eat in one sitting growing up, and I was always pretty proud of it myself, but I didn’t realize until pretty recently how little I actually eat during breakfast and lunch.

>tfw when I was 2MAD and a fat fuck, but I probably eat more than you at breakfast and lunch so yeah

A couple of times a week I would get a large donner kebab wrap with cheese, fries and a large pepperoni pizza, they would throw in a free cheesy garlic pizza bread too. I'd wash it down with a few beers

No wonder I was so fucking fat, I couldn't dream of it now.

After 4 days of not eating I ordered 4 large pizzas and ate 3 of them in about 40 mins. I thought my stomach was going to explode it hurt so much. I had to go take a 3 hour nap to sleep the pain away.

You were fasting ? I ordered 2 medium pizza after 3 days of fasting, I don't think I can go beyond that...
3 large pizza wow what happened the days after ?

Jesus christ I respect your commitment to fucked up eating habits, you just flew too close to the sun

get on my level of binging disorder, my worst ever was buying 6 large dominoes pizzas when they were 2 for $4 back in 2015, another good one is buying 2 packets of 500g of pasta, 2lbs of meat, and make a giant ass spaghetti bolognese that i eat throughout the day

severa times i also ate 16 hotdogs in a day

Drinking an entire bottle of Hershey's chocolate sauce and eating two family sized bags of Doritos when I was 400 lbs. As a snack.

I was a mess

Holy shit

One of Burger King's coupons is 2 original chicken sandwiches and 2 orders of fries for $4.99. One time I actually used one, with onion rings instead of one of the fries, and ate every bite. Why? Because I could.

When i was a fat piece of shit i used to eat and play vidya every weekends for hours and hours, the most degenerate shit that i did was:
2 family sized dorito bags
2 family sized lays bags
3 180gr bags of peanuts
1 180gr bag of almonds
2 family sized bags of cheetos
and 2 1.5lts of apple juice

Damn i was a fucking degenerate, at least that Night i finally killed Slave Gael on Dark Souls 3, anyways im not a fat piece of shit anymore

Been doing OMAD for a month. I can't physically binge anymore, it makes me puke.

Attached: 14512.png (1200x1153, 57K)

>‘za
Literally nobody calls it that

My brain wants to binge eat every waking hour, it's hell

2 large mcdonalds meals and 2 lbs of cheesecake

Attached: 93a.jpg (248x454, 13K)

Not fasting, I guess looking back I was just kinda depressed/unmotivated.l was also drinking like 8 beers and a 2L bottle of wine a day. This was back in fall of 2105. I gained about 40lbs in 2 months.

how is dominos pizza so good

How TF is binge eating a thing? Like just walk away from the food. Like just close your mouth nigga

Unironically I would order dominos as last meal

>11 days into full fast
>Tinder whore hits me up
>use sex as an excuse to eat
>eat 2 medium Dominos pizzas with 2L sprite
>come over
>end up cramping and running to the bathroom every 15 mins
>couldn't manage to fuck her

What a shit waste it was

>was
That’s all that matters now user

I bought a surprise pizza for my bf, we had a fight and I ate it alone

Attached: giphy.gif (500x501, 1.67M)

i ate a lifesavers christmas storybook (12 rolls of lifesavers) while drunk once and it wasn't a big deal until i had to take a shit, and the shit was really thick, hard and jagged kinda felt like i was passing baseballs made of broken glass

Not him but I like all pizza but greasy shitty kind like in op are comfy

>Ate half a bag of trail mix and some ice cream
I know right he went full insane!

When I was fat I challanged my friend to a pizza eating contest at a pizza buffet and I ate about 3 boxes worth of pizza before tapping out. About 2 hours later I was hungry again and ate Jack in the Box tacos

24 nature valley sweet n salty peanut bars

i was 6'1" 175

holy shit are you single sit on face

im this guy in case u want a sneak peak at my personality (did i mention im over 6' haha)

I can throw away bags of chips like it's nothing, it's kind of concerning
>eat whole bag of kettle cooked bbq chips
>proceed to eat a second bag of kettle cooked jalapeno chips
>drink milk while I do so
Mad comf tho

i have been exercising every single day for the past several months, cardio every single day. ate an entire medium pizza today. feel bad about it. it was good though

He is truly off the goop my guy

Never had ‘choves on your ‘za kid? Hah, it shows. Imbecile. Fool.

Most pathetic post I’ve read in a month. Congrats

My refuel was a big mac, 2 mcchickens, 2 mcdoubles, large fries, large coke, large milkshake
Coming off of night shift was 5 bacon n egg bagels and 6 hash browns
I also once ate a pack of bacon and a loaf of bread friend in the bacon fat

*fried in the bacon fat

yikes

I'm about to chop up and cook two whole packs of bacon at once. Debating whether I should add in half a dozen eggs to tie it all together.

>tfw 5'9" 135 "male" at 27
>have literally never had a binge eating episode my entire life

fry it up with a pound of beef liver and an onion

I usually drink 1 to 3 times per year. Anything beyond that makes me want to gag just thinking about it.

I don't have liver. Maybe I should just eat the bacon so I know what it's like to just eat a big pile of red meat.

fry some bread in the bacon fat and make bacon sandwiches out of the bacon fried bread.

No can do, buddy. Avoiding carbs until fall or winter.

Attached: 750full-isabela-moner.jpg (750x1334, 60K)

add brown sugar to the bacon fat and store in the fridge. When you get back on bread, use the sugar bacon fat as a sandwich spread.

Kek

Dominoes, At work. I was starving and ordered out. I accidentally ordered from the wrong dominoes to boot, so by the time I got there (30 minutes away) and back (another 30 minutes) I was starving. Normally I repeat my pizza the next work day and finish it off. But not today. A large pizza, cheesy bread, 12 wings, cinnamon twists, and three fucking sweet teas later I felt so fucking good. Honestly contemplated another pizza to keep the feeling going.

My co worker also witnessed this and to this day talks about it. Says he doesnt understand why I'm still alive, let alone skinny, after that. Pics might be somewhere, I'll look.

Attached: IMG_0015.jpg (3024x4032, 1.24M)

Quite well done there laddy.

ate a whole can of pringles and most of a box of graham crackers on top of ~1800 calories of planned-for food

dominos is so fucking good, the only thing i cant stop myself with. recently tried the brownie cookie things and holy fuck im gonna get them every order now. 190 calories for 1 piece but they are so good especially when they are nice and warm.

>At a American buffet
>post leg day and the quads were hungry
>4 pieces of baked chicken
>3 sweet potatoes
>giant plate full of broccoli and brussle sprouts
>the equivalent of 6 tbone steaks
>piece of carrot cake
Only felt guilty about the cake

wow dude epic cheat day you ate a bunch of meat and vitamin rich vegetables then one piece of cake.

I once stopped at Wendy's for a Dave's Triple and a chili cheese potato, then grabbed half a dozen donuts on the way home and ate them all. It was awful.

3k calories worth of these fuckers in one sitting.

Attached: jb.jpg (289x175, 19K)

I ate 5 mcchiken at once

>’za
40 y.o. Detected

I once ate two dozen boiled eggs. It wasn't the biggest binge calorie wise by a longshot, but definitely the worst. I was doubled over in pain with gas for hours, convinced I was going to die.

this is a good thread

That’s my problem too... I’m so strict until I drink and then my stomach becomes a bottomless pit. I will eat everything in site without hesitation and I I will never get full. It’s torture, especially because I’m so strict otherwise...

I feel you user, alcohol just makes me feel sweaty, zoned out, and numb.

Another problem. If I open a bag of chips then it’s getting eaten... why am I like this?

same

Attached: 1553483964344.png (970x545, 291K)

Cu/ck/s do.

Based

>1 kilo of lamb chops
>1 beef steak
>1 lamb sausage
>3L of beer
>5 pieces of pic related

Attached: 1.jpg (622x419, 75K)

>an entire box of the tagalong girl scout cookies
i couldnt stop i had to keep going
i fucking hate the girl scouts now

Attached: image012123.jpg (249x263, 80K)

>Friday
>Invited to a restaurant
>Ok, I'll just have a post-workout shake and then eat my first meal of the day at the restaurant, like a normal person
>get there
>prices are like three times to what I'm used to
>ok, I guess I'll get a small bowl of soup
>skip till midnight
>hungry as fuck
>I guess I'll drop by KFC
>KFC app gives me a coupon for two twisters at the price of one

>putz
Hello fellow white person

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>Order Chinese food "meal for family of 4 deal"
>Eat the whole thing myself over the course of the evening
>Was also drinking
Fuaark was probably 6k cal total

>blaming restaurant and KFC for being a fat lard

First of all you shouldn't have KFC app installed on your phone. Eat a fruit next time you're hungry you piece of shit.

Attached: unevergonnamakeitfatfuck.jpg (640x640, 99K)

TWO TWISTERS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE
Also it got me to my cutting calorie amount. Of course macros-wise it was shit, but still.

i binge out on family barbecues, I am the one doing the grilling and I guess all the smells get me salivating. When I'm finally done grilling I sit down and don't stop stuffing ćevapi and pork chops until I can't breathe.

I ate 4 pizzas in one sitting

fuck man, the garlic and herb sauce is so fucking good.

Attached: your_mums_poon.jpg (800x500, 41K)