What do I need to work on?

I'm 6'1 195lbs.

Attached: bad888d9-cc18-4dd5-8a0b-4aead4f130ff.png (916x1600, 1.46M)

Quads, forearms, delts

after that just continue on the same path, doing good

God damn you're handsome. Is that really you? You look like Don Draper.

you look good from a normie pov
you probably need work on your shoulders

upper pecs I cant tell you how satisfying it is to see the upper edge of your pec outlined without a fresh pump.
Delts, bicepts and probably lats. It'll help making your hips look less wide Your legs are fine and traps are great. Cut about 5-10 lbs of body fat and your abs will pop out more and maybe slim your chin a bit. You're doing very good though keep it up!

Not sure if I can bring myself to work forearms. They should be growing from deadlifts and cleans I feel like but they just don't.

I kind of like the aesthetic of undersized delts too, or at least I hate the appearance of oversized delts when other things are lagging.

Thanks for the feedback though.

Any idea how to fill out my lower pecs? I've tried decline bench, and a bit of dumbbell pullovers and dips. Haven't seen much improvement

Work on your arms in general jackass your torso is mogging them thereby making you look stupid

you look great bro, your waist is a bit thick, I'd recommend getting good at stomach vacuums and do more shoulder work to fix your v taper

yeah really is me

ok hearing this a lit

Thanks. I do tons for my lats, weighted pullups, barbell and cable rows, but they still aren't as big as I'd like. My hips were always tiny so I used to do oblique work... big mistake.

It's always hard for me to drop weight without getting weaker, but I'll try.

Farmers carries will do wonders!!

Undersized delts can look good, and look great on you.

I prefer an athletic look so I don't want to be lugging around counterintuitive inflated arms.

I think it's actually my obliques, I used to train them because I thought they were cool and they just got out of control and won't go away.

Thanks. I always forget about farmer's carries.

>It's always hard for me to drop weight without getting weaker, but I'll try.
the trick is managing your carb load. If you're just lifting you only need about 1-3 carbs per lb of lean body mass to lift optimally. If you do cardio you need about 4-7 depending on how much you do. I would say play with it. Just taper it down a bit while eating 100-200 over tdee. Lean bulking is real but it requires a lot of accuracy. I made the same mistake with my obliques. If you avoid ab isolation work for a year and do some cardio they tend to minimize a bit.

Looking good
Priority 1: Shoulders
Priority 2: Chest overall

Appreciate the advice but it's a little deeper than I've ever gone, like counting carbs or calories. I guess that's the next step I have to take if I want to see improvement at this point.

Thanks, chest is weak as hell but I finally hit 225 bench for the first time last week.

You get out what you put it. It's sort the great unspoken truth here. No one get amazing looking by dumb luck or genes alone. Something about their diet and their exercise is adding up to that result. If you don't have the result you want you have to balance the equation to make it happen.

Literally nothing OP you're perfect and a hunk

You can work on my boi pucci, daddy

Height.

Yeah I understand. It's just going from eating out 4 or 5 times a week to preparing everything myself and counting calories would be a big jump for me. I'm kind of content to continue working at my current bodyfat%, which is around 15 or so I'm guessing.

you can still eat out just pick options that fit your target macros better. Like maybe getting a sashimi plate instead of sushi rolls.

lol nice shoulders framelet

just give up

I see two main obstacles.

1 I get picking a healthier option but I still don't know the calorie count on the sashimi, in your example. Is it really possible to get a carb count on every thing you eat out?

2. I play soccer instead of do set cardio at the gym so I never actually track calories burned. I'm guessing a fitbit thing would solve this problem? I'm just old school so stuff like this is foreign to me.

it's not impossible but it's difficult. When you start tracking your intake you get really intimately familiar with volume. Cooking also helps a lot. Like if I got lomein I could probably estimate its composition with about a table spoon or two margin or error. A fitbit would definitely help. If you can afford one get one. Tdee is an elusive monster it's why when lifting people reccomend a 300 surplus. It's a cushion to work with. Spend a little more eat a little less you'll still wind up around maintance.

Thanks for the advice user

Not Op.

How the fuck do I make my shitty high insert calves grow

Attached: 41A84322-05D7-4FB8-8C2B-C84624A157C0.jpg (750x1334, 205K)