Hitting on girls at the gym??

Hey everyone I'm new. I just started lifting and stuff and I'm kind of getting the hang of it but something happened at the gym the other day and I need some advice haha.

So anyway the other day I was going in to do legs and there was this girl there who I always see. She's an 8/10 easy so I saw her but I only said hi to her once before lol she was really nice. Anyway I know the old thread about that guy squatting bodyweight and slipping his disc lol I assure you that's not what happened.

So I saw this girl and I was just squatting and I started grunting and then I noticed she kept looking at me while I was doing it so I thought I was being loud. I made sure that I wasn't making any noise so she kept looking at me and I kept looking at her and I thought that maybe she was interested or something.

So I finished my set right and went over to her and said hi. I made a little joke about her staring at me and that she could be more subtle next time and she kept giving me like this weird scared look or something? I asked her what was wrong and she kept saying "Nothing nothing" and then like didn't talk to me. I shrugged and said whatever, even though deep down I was really disappointed becuase I'm a fucking virgin NEET trying to make a change.

Anyway, I went to rerack my weights and then I saw a drip trail of shit all over the floor? I was like no it couldn't be and it was runnng all down my leg and it was like on the floor. Everyone at the gym kept complaining about the smell and I just said nothing and I went to the bathroom and there just like a lot of liquid shit in my new compression shorts the guy at the Nike store told me I needed. How do I explain to her that it was an accident???

Attached: girl_gym.jpg (624x351, 39K)

Hey everyone I'm new. I just spent the last 20 minutes writing this thing that I hope does well on reddit. I need to die haha

Fuck you you fucking retard this is serious what do I fucking do

Wear adult diapers. You wasted trips for this

Your a dipshit. Fuck off

>what do I fucking do
Kys you disgusting faggot.
Shitting your pants is the most autistic thing you can do.
Don't bother asking any girls out. They know.

IT WAS A FUCKING ACCIDENT OKAY.

I've been, to quote a movie, "orphaned by the teenage love I never had" so my first instincts is to always say "don't".

You're a dip who shit himself. How do you not know that you need to shit let alone make diarrhea? Eat some psyllium to soak up that extra water in your colon you nasty manbaby

just switch gyms. get a new haircut, grow a beard, buy new clothes. That is, if you care that they know.

My hair is already thinning so I guess I'll just shave it. Can't grow facial hair really but haven't really tried. Thanks for the actual advice unlike these faggots who think I want fucking leddit karma of all things

YOU WERE AN ACCIDENT! OK?

You are a worthless person.
Go stick a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger.
You aren't welcome back at that gym I'd wager.
Fucking man child

And this is why we wear squat plugs

>haha
>I'm new
sage

It's just too much b8 for one post. You need to spread it out over the whole thread to keep people sucked in. You won't get any serious interest with posts like this.

Oh right sorry I guess you never did anything weird in your life. Fag. Go step on some train tracks.
wtf is a squat plug
???

Pics or it didn't happen, reddit fag.

I never shit my pants in public and then tried to hit on a girl.
Rope yourself you useless pile of garbage

>How do I explain to her that it was an accident???
Don't worry user, I doubt she thinks you shit your pants on purpose

Listen retard if I had known I had shit my pants I wouldn't have fuckin tried to talk to her are you retarded? God damn you retards are so fucking dense sometimes

>already thinning
please post a picture of your body, I'm begging you
I am so fucking curious

I hope Chad beats your ass on principle.
Fyi, that girl is busy fucking a decent guy while your scrubbing shit out of your gay bicycle shorts.

You should of known.
Who doesn't know they shitbtheir pants?
Autistic losers like you.
Kys you retarded sack of crap

>announcing a sage
reported

>announcing a report
????

>Announcing that your announcing.
Reported

>announcing a report
>extremely low-quality post
reported, saged, and cucked

Thanks for nothing you fuckers.

Fuck.off shit pants.
You are a waste of time.
Kys you disgusting man-child.
I hope they stomp you're balding head in.
Loser

post body for advice. I know someone with a similar situation but I gotta see how dyel you are

gay larp thread

The same thread.
Every. Fucking. Day.

For fuck's sake, why don't you fucks just go ahead and make an official "hitting on gym thots" thread already? We have the powerbloater, fraud and fat people hate already, anyway.

Fucking hell...

Attached: 1551817888168.png (500x478, 114K)

go up to her and tell her to cuck ur pp