Who else here is /homegym/ gang?

Who else here is /homegym/ gang?

Attached: A0A0500B-5B3E-45AC-BFBB-428A869B3700.png (183x275, 64K)

Mine.

Attached: home jim.png (1136x698, 1.41M)

Manlet pit master race

Attached: Snapchat-1789001714.jpg (1080x1920, 472K)

It’s coming along pretty well. I need a pair of 55lb bumpers and I should probably build a deadlift platform

Attached: BB9D9F5C-4617-45BD-8A25-F2246D4893C0.jpg (3436x2992, 2.91M)

Give me money for a home gym, I'm broke and can't find a job for half a year

How I miss the days before I moved into an apartment and had to get rid of my equipment.

Enjoy it, anons. You guys are living the dream.

i think we got the same rack

Attached: 397C7EA4-2E7E-44B0-9FBC-DDFB3200D3D6.jpg (1535x2362, 823K)

fuck bros Im not a manlet but my basement ceilings are therefore too low for me to OHP in. Its a bittersweet kind of feel

My gymbro just bought a house and wants my advice on setting up a homegym. Problem is he's lazy and ignores all my advice.

For one thing he wants to put it on the second floor instead of the cement floored utility room, and he wants a full squat rack even though he can't afford it and can't lift nearly enough to justify it over a half rack.

Attached: 1549375661949.jpg (600x472, 30K)

Should have put it in a parking space you paid for

Same rack bros. No pic, because Im renovating gym, but we do have different benches. And you have a lot more space for yours, mine juts into the ceiling.

I'm looking to set up some equipment in my basement and am going to get a rack similar to the ones here off amazon. Is there anything else I'll need besides a barbell/weight to get me started?

I've been using a set of dumbells for a few months and want to upgrade

pads for your floor you can uproot the carpet pretty easy. Clips. A bench. Resistence bands are pretty nice. That's about it.

Where's your bar?

Corner in the back right. Ohio Power Bar bare steel.

Just moved and finally have space to build my first home gym. Any recs on a good bar / set of weights? Should I buy it off Amazon or go to dicks or something?

here's mine

Attached: gym.jpg (1632x1224, 466K)

Mine so far.

Attached: Screenshot_20190329-135646_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 704K)

If you can't already squat over 500lbs then just get some used stuff from CL.

How much did that rogue halfrack cost and what is it rated to?

A little under $500, I think? I don't remember. I think it's rated for 1k. I'm DYEL so it's more than enough for me.

That's more than enough for literally anyone...

Been thinking about it. One of my bros says he'd come over often and bang it out with me. Somebody convince me.

That's fucking gay bro.

Do it.

>One of my bros says he'd come over often and bang it out with me.
He literally said that he will leech off your investment and you still want to make it easy for him? You're dumb faggot.

anybody have recommendations for home cable equipment ?

lmao what should he do? charge his friend money? you're a unlikable faggot

>convincing your friend to invest shit ton of money into home gym so you can lift for free without a crowd around you
your name checks out you fucking retard

you're gay

Had to use a propane lantern in the winter but it was great when I lived innawoods

Attached: Raining sideways.jpg (1326x746, 263K)

would be good to even be /home/ gang, thanks boomers :D

based af. tell us more about da innawoods

give me story for likes ok buddy
i want to know about wilderness gains

>blames boomers for his own failings
>muh external locus of control

Absolutely insufferable attitude.

*blocks your path*

Attached: index.jpg (242x208, 4K)

>tfw calisthenics fag
the world is my gym OP

Here's mine. I know I posted this few times. Gonna get myself couple of 25 kg bumpers and atx competition powerlifting bar soon.

I have more weights and ton of rubber mats in another room (this is my old house so no one can complain when I deadlift or do loud music).

Attached: home gym.jpg (1200x1599, 96K)

Manlet pit just like the other user

Attached: IMG_20190401_054959.jpg (4032x3024, 3.71M)