Why is the fitness community so racist?

It seems like a lot of people in the fitness community harbor racist attitudes towards people of color. Jason Blaha and Rich Piana are two such examples. What gives? How do we move forward as a community that isn’t blinded by ignorance? What’s troubling is a lot of people here spew and echo the hate. Is this board being raided by pol or something?

Attached: 58872EE3-4637-4934-A4D9-F228422C6C1D.jpg (1068x566, 63K)

Because fixing yourself and the world go hand in hand

Outliers aside, the fitness community is unironically more accepting than any other community. we're like a political party, if political parties weren't so damn stupid

What do you mean? This sounds racist af tho

Glad someone here has a brain and is accepting

Attached: too-late-to-cut-for-summer-too-early-to-bulk-2529572.png (500x1039, 244K)

Anti racists are anti white.

shut up nigger

Bruh, go outside. People have moved on from your hateful nonsense

>people who disagree with me = no brain
You're a fuckin retard, are you aware of that?

Why you gotta be so hateful and ignorant after everything obama, Mandela, and Angelou done for you?

Because people in this board are mostly not brainwashed into norminess. Even if you are not white, you must either be truly retarded or brainwashed to not see trends and also realize how white people are pretty much becoming extinct.
t. not white

What about colonialism and oppression tho? You got an answer for that?

I have an answer. treat others the way you want to be treated. No big deal that the white racing is "dying". actually dying would be if we were being killed off. incels seem to think that as soon as a white person has a kid with a black person, the genes are destroyed. in my opinion this is just cope and rage that they aren't having sex

It was based.

The fitness "community" is not racist
No one gives a shit about Blahino
Rich was in a heated conversation with his girl over the fact that she fucked him over, nobody cares, Rich is dead
What echoes on Jow Forums is fucking irrelevant, 50 people saying some dumb shit and 100 others reading it? Oh wow, how horrid.
Fuck off back to where you came from, bitch ass faggot

(everyone is racist)

You're not white you're a tranny in India.

t. cuck or nonwhite

Because brown "people" are holding civilization back

This whole thread reeks and glows

this not me(the guy who posted about been brainwashed into norminess)

The only mistake was attempting to improve the countries that were colonised. The modern world would be a better place if mechanized agriculture, vaccines and medicine hadn't made it to Africa.

Attached: 1497402060686.jpg (900x518, 73K)

Human tribes have been conquering other tribes since we first beat the shit out of each other with rocks and sticks.

Remember the 6 million

>why are people these people that are basically poster boys for mental illness racist
gee I wonder.

Why are you such a faggot and a dumb nigger?

I'll give you something to remember.

Attached: andrew-jackson-1200.jpg (1200x629, 108K)

I am The answer is civilizations have always been about conquest, colonization is nothing special; they just happen to have better technologies that allowed them to conquer more.
Also, apart from Africa, most present citizens of former colonies are extremely blessed by colonization.
For Africa, sure, they are damaged by colonization, but it is nothing new, and situations like this have been faced by Europe in the past too. If Africans are still complaining about it, they might as well say they are incapable of living under a Western Intellectual society.
Speaking of Western Intellectual society, one way to fix this problem would be to require an intelligence test to vote. My idea is to set the minimum as a 1200 SAT score, which is not that high for intellectual people who are best equipped to influence the laws of a nation anyway.

Conservicucks are reduced to insults on imthe internet while libbulls make the world a better place. It really makes you think.

And doing a mighty fine job, also conservatives are mostly liberals

What you mean?