What does it mean if you cant do the vacuum pose? Like I can't suck in my stomach no matter what I do

What does it mean if you cant do the vacuum pose? Like I can't suck in my stomach no matter what I do.

Attached: frank zane.jpg (1092x614, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDx1xfSobG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You should train more

Drop the soda

Is that really it? i used to be able to suck in my stomach when i was a kid before i ever touched a barbell. now i cant.

i dont drink soda.

Read this

Your fortune: Godly Luck

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

wtf is this shit

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again

When the belly goes S U C C

Desu

It's to show you dont have fat roid gut and arent fat

uwu

i dont do roids i just have a small gut for whatever reason. BMI is 26 so many if I lose like 10 pounds I will get flat stomach?

It means you gotta like this post👌

Attached: gobby.png (664x594, 348K)

liking is such a cancerous feature. why is it even here?

lurk more

fags

Newfag out

Look at the date brainlet

meaning you can't hit the vacuum means you:
a) don't know how to do it
b) you have a distended gut because of roids (insulin and HGH apparently, don't quote me on this though)

reason b is why it's gotten so popular recently, because it encompasses what old school bodybuilding lovers dislike about modern bodybuilding.

anyway, in case you don't do roids we're left with option a), you just don't know how to do it.
the most common mistake is that people think you just try to collapse your abs inwards, and that is NOT the case. You are supposed to breath all of your air out and then breath into your stomach as if you were trying to breath your diaphragm out, creating a vacuum feel that will suck your stomach inwards.

It is supposed to hurt a bit, and it helps you train your core when you hold it for time, I will post a good tutorial here in case you want to see a more in-depth look on how to do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDx1xfSobG4

disclaimer, your vacuum gets stronger as you train it more, it gets more apparent as you lean down too.

that means youre weak, so GTFO

Try blocking your nasal passage and breathing through your stomach.